SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    strange....but YOU have the most "homoerotic" or HOMO avatar possible!!! TWO MALES HAVING ANAL SEX!!! \

the man in the glass house is throwing stones!!! Oh, man...this is crazy.

oh...it's TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EASY!! LOL!! omg...make it stop..it hurts!!

My avatar is homo erotic?? That's from the Spartan movie///Something HOMO about that movie? Only a real HOMO would read into that way...I'll get that azzhole anyway possible!!! charge!!!

..You sodomites are really sick...no wonder nobody likes you people.
    Who wants a good laugh at Rifleman's expense.

I look at Tully's Avatar-- and I see "teets" on the gray figure.

Rifleman looks atTully's Avatar and sees 2 dudes.

Hey Rifleman. It's time to come out of the fuking closet. Jesus. How did you miss those ?

Let me help you out. The round objects on the lighter gray figure are what we refer to as breasts, or big ole titties.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Who wants a good laugh at Rifleman's expense.

I look at Tully's Avatar-- and I see "teets" on the gray figure.

Rifleman looks atTully's Avatar and sees 2 dudes.

Hey Rifleman. It's time to come out of the fuking closet. Jesus. How did you miss those ?

Let me help you out. The round objects on the lighter gray figure are what we refer to as breasts, or big ole titties.

that's not "teets' you stupid fuk...that's the other arm....it's clearly two dudes azz fuking....you phag

SamDiamond

that's not "teets' you stupid fuk...that's the other arm....it's clearly two dudes azz fuking....you phag
    Yeah, run with that. I'm curious, does it remind of you of the time your mom was split in two by a BBC? I mean, the guy on top is black--- and your mom is still walking funny.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Yeah, run with that. I'm curious, does it remind of you of the time your mom was split in two by a BBC? I mean, the guy on top is black--- and your mom is still walking funny.
    I find it funny you think he knows his mother. Only a deeply closeted self loathing homosexual like "Riflephag" could look at my avatar and see two dudes.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    I find it funny you think he knows his mother. Only a deeply closeted self loathing homosexual like "Riflephag" could look at my avatar and see two dudes.

what?

How is it NOT two dudes?

What makes you think that it's a female form?

Is it feminine in ANYWAY? NO!!!

Not that i can see....you are OBVIOUSLY using this site to troll for cocck....now, the truth comes out...you're a lonely leftist truck driver...TROLLING FOR COCcK ON THE INTERNET! How many pm's do you get from other homosexuals on this site....I 'd wager PLENTY!!!

You are pathetic......get out here.. you belong here you lonely trolling pitiful sodomite PHAG......www.boyahoy.com

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Wacko chicks got the best pussy in the world!
    And I bet they give mind numbing skull too

TheRifleman

we got a live one!!! OMG......

Tully Mars 63

Let's review the evidence- Rilfephag doesn't know a breast when he sees one, even on a cartoon and he seems to have a web site called "boysahoy" bookmarked. Yeah, not gay at all.

As the book of Job states- An empty-headed person won't become wise any more than a wild donkey can bear a human child (Job 11:12)

TheRifleman

Let's review the evidence- Rilfephag doesn't know a breast when he sees one, even on a cartoon and he seems to have a web site called "boysahoy" bookmarked. Yeah, not gay at all.

As the book of Job states- An empty-headed person won't become wise any more than a wild donkey can bear a human child (Job 11:12)
    it's not a breast...that is a male form, unfortunately for you:

Last edited by TheRifleman; 05-08-13 at 09:13 PM.

Tully Mars 63

it's not a breast...that is a male form, unfortunately for you:

You have something called "gay charts" and visit a "boyahoy" web site but you're not gay, yeah right.

You can't tell a breast from an elbow? I'm beginning to think you're pulling a Larry Craig and you're just fishing for a date or some "special PM's." Do you also tell the police you have a "wide stance? in public restrooms?" Best of luck with that, didn't work out so well for him but maybe you'll have more success.

You want to call me gay but state it's "unfortunately for" me that my avatar is male. If I were gay wouldn't it be fortunate for me if my avatar were male? Wouldn't that be what I'd want if I were gay like you? Not only are you obviously a homosexual you're I.Q obviously doesn't even reach room temperature which is why I don't have time for small-minded fukwits like yourself.

But since you alone see my avatar as gay feel free to dream about it or your "gay charts" and "boysahoy" web site all you want. Your gay activity has no affect on me so knock yourself out.

TheRifleman

You have something called "gay charts" and visit a "boyahoy" web site but you're not gay, yeah right.

You can't tell a breast from an elbow? I'm beginning to think you're pulling a Larry Craig and you're just fishing for a date or some "special PM's." Do you also tell the police you have a "wide stance? in public restrooms?" Best of luck with that, didn't work out so well for him but maybe you'll have more success.

You want to call me gay but state it's "unfortunately for" me that my avatar is male. If I were gay wouldn't it be fortunate for me if my avatar were male? Wouldn't that be what I'd want if I were gay like you? Not only are you obviously a homosexual you're I.Q obviously doesn't even reach room temperature which is why I don't have time for small-minded fukwits like yourself.

But since you alone see my avatar as gay feel free to dream about it or your "gay charts" and "boysahoy" web site all you want. Your gay activity has no affect on me so knock yourself out.
    It's a funny thing about you sodomites...you all want your "rights', stand up for your "rights" as a group, but you rarely stand up by yourself tall and proud declaring your gayness to the world....which is what is happening here, with you....it's ok, now, everyone knows that:

SamDiamond

Tully should be arrested for making fun of retards, like Rifle.

Watching Rifle try and explain how he "sees" 2 guys having sex is pure comedy gold.

Imagine the number of prescriptions Rifle takes in one day.

TheRifleman

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy!!

Dealingwith a bunch of mental defectives.....it's like kindergarten here..same level...only adults.....

they just fall into my lap by the boatload, day after day, line up to take a beating........gay tully mars.....phag sam, the site troll sodomite in residence...oh, man this is awesome.....

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

bout fuckin time milked this trial out for WAAAAAY too long...totally obvious...give her the chair

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Mayan only likes guys
    I make love to women.. I rape men..
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave King Mayan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I make love to women.. I rape men..

King Moron
    .....a man's hairy ass/w feces, can get your tiny little mexican penis hard?

oh, man............it's a PHAG!!!

Tully Mars 63

Tully should be arrested for making fun of retards, like Rifle.

Watching Rifle try and explain how he "sees" 2 guys having sex is pure comedy gold.

Imagine the number of prescriptions Rifle takes in one day.
    I took him off ignore last night just long enough to have a little fun. I returned him to the list so I'd appreciate it if you don't have me arrested. With my luck I'd end up with a cell mate like Mayan. That doesn't appeal to me has much as it would Rifle. I mean for a guy that's "not gay" he sure seems to have a lot of gay related images and web sites on his computer. He also "sees gay" everywhere. I think I figured out why he sees the grey figure in my avatar as male... he's a heavy set guy with a pair of man boobs who like to take it rather then receive.

I will say I agree he must take a ton of meds each day, if not he should. The guy mentioned he had a "wife' earlier so he's either a deluded himself into believing he's in a relationship or is in fact in a relationship and deluded himself into thinking he's not the wife in it. Either way he's delusional... and gay.

I'll stop now. Toying with the guy is a little like making fun of the kids on the short bus in school. Having a battle a of wits with an unarmed person isn't fair to them and is a little demeaning.

First 12