PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deathbed Testimony About UFOs Given By Former CIA Official 2013

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Serious question, do you pop your meds in the morning and just black out the rest of the day and unconsciously make these threads?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Need cliff notes version

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Interesting interview philly.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Interesting interview philly.
    Yeah, definitely. Obviously, the dude is dying and has no reason to lie.

acampbell2345
    acampbell2345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I just watched the video...seems like they did not go into much detail about the main parts like the space craft, the actual aliens, etc. Wonder why they did not get him to elaborate more.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Serious question, do you pop your meds in the morning and just black out the rest of the day and unconsciously make these threads?
    I always knew you guys were smarter than us humans but how can you watch 17 min clip in 1 min is truly mind blowing!

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Yeah, definitely. Obviously, the dude is dying and has no reason to lie.
    Yeah, why would a lonely old man want attention before he died?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

As soon as he mentioned Roswell this case was done. It is very well known and documentated what happened in Roswell. But of course the evidence is wrong and all the false information and lies of witnesses is true There is exactly one UFO incident that I am not to sure of what happened (which doesn't mean that there is a completely logical explanation). Every other case is nonsense. I had to laugh hard when I read your 'most shocking case ever'.... But well, I guess that's exactly what a species with superior technology that doesn't want to be known (yet) would do: leave the body of the victim
    Always amazes me how guys are able to ignore 31763521 hard facts, just to find ONE stranger that hasn't taken his pills that KNOWS the one and only truth.
    What a sad waste of life, honestly... These guys could do so much great stuff in their free time, yet they choose to search the internet for supposedly 'strange' cases...

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    As soon as he mentioned Roswell this case was done. It is very well known and documentated what happened in Roswell. But of course the evidence is wrong and all the false information and lies of witnesses is true There is exactly one UFO incident that I am not to sure of what happened (which doesn't mean that there is a completely logical explanation). Every other case is nonsense. I had to laugh hard when I read your 'most shocking case ever'.... But well, I guess that's exactly what a species with superior technology that doesn't want to be known (yet) would do: leave the body of the victim
    Always amazes me how guys are able to ignore 31763521 hard facts, just to find ONE stranger that hasn't taken his pills that KNOWS the one and only truth.
    What a sad waste of life, honestly... These guys could do so much great stuff in their free time, yet they choose to search the internet for supposedly 'strange' cases...
    This post in completely erroneous.

There have been many UFO incidents in which the facts are exactly and precisely known and still have no logical explanation.

The JAL flight incident is one. The best one though, to my mind is...

The Kecksburg Incident.

Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. December 9, 1965. A huge fireball, seen by THOUSANDS in the sky comes down and lands in the woods. It passes over six states and Ontario, Canada before finally coming to rest.

Practically the entire town saw the US military come and take whatever went down in those woods.

If you go there today, many townsfolk will tell you exactly what happened.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    This post in completely erroneous.

There have been many UFO incidents in which the facts are exactly and precisely known and still have no logical explanation.

The JAL flight incident is one. The best one though, to my mind is...

The Kecksburg Incident.

Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. December 9, 1965. A huge fireball, seen by THOUSANDS in the sky comes down and lands in the woods. It passes over six states and Ontario, Canada before finally coming to rest.

Practically the entire town saw the US military come and take whatever went down in those woods.

If you go there today, many townsfolk will tell you exactly what happened.
    But why does it have to be "UFO technology" that the military came and removed?

If the Soviets had crashed a plane/balloon/ or any other test plane/aircraft who else would have removed it but the military?

You think the local sheriff's office is going to be able to remove something that is vital to National Security?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    But why does it have to be "UFO technology" that the military came and removed?

If the Soviets had crashed a plane/balloon/ or any other test plane/aircraft who else would have removed it but the military?

You think the local sheriff's office is going to be able to remove something that is vital to National Security?
    Sam

I think you misunderstand.

First of all, not every object that comes crashing to the ground from space is considered vital to national security.

Secondly, why was this object considered special if it was just a comet or meteor?

Third, the eyewitnesses to the event stated that it was an acorn-shaped object that had writings and/or markings on it that weren't human in nature.

Egyptian hieroglyphics were the closest match, they said.

Fourth, why remove the object at all if it were nothing special? If it were just a simple meteor or comet why not donate it to the local university and put it on display?

This was definitely something extraordinary here.

SamDiamond

Philly, are you familiar with Cosmos 96?

NASA Engineer James Oberg believed Kecksberg was debris from the Soviet Cosmos 96, which was acorn shaped.

I know the US Space Command was able to refute that--- because they claim that Cosmos crashed in Canada, but if you were the US Military in the 1960s, would you be willing to tell the world that you had your hands on Soviet technology?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Cosmos 96 --> as big as a beetle, hieroglyphics a band around it (russian cyrillic)

It matches just 100% perfect Philly.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

so what did you "useta do" for work, phillyfag?

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3585

The Grey Alien looked "Asian"

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA

Well, give him some numba 69, chicken wif broccoli.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    The Grey Alien looked "Asian"

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA

Well, give him some numba 69, chicken wif broccoli.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA
    Now this is just funny.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Q.) What do you call a Gay Smurf?

A.) A Smaggot

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Philly, are you familiar with Cosmos 96?

NASA Engineer James Oberg believed Kecksberg was debris from the Soviet Cosmos 96, which was acorn shaped.

I know the US Space Command was able to refute that--- because they claim that Cosmos crashed in Canada, but if you were the US Military in the 1960s, would you be willing to tell the world that you had your hands on Soviet technology?
    Sam

I am not familiar with Soviet Cosmos 96. However, I have a very hard time believing it could have been any kind of debris.

First of all, one of strangest facts of the Kecksburg case is that the object, whatever it was, was observed both by radar and by eyewitnesses on the ground to have made maneuvers in it's decent from space. In other words, it was being intelligently guided.

Debris does not have the ability to make maneuvers, especially ones as sharp as the Kecksburg object made.