stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    I'm a professional fighter.....you are a professional cocck-sucker.....now scram, loser
    You are a profession jack ass is what you are.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Floyd makes everyone he fights look confused and average. It becomes a boring fight because he's so elusive and has great hand speed. He is much stronger than most people think. When you see how fast he hits and how he bloodies his opponents. He just doesn't take enough chances to get a guy out of there. Why should he?? He could have probably ended this one early but he's not going to put himself in harms way to do it. That's why a lot of people hate him because they want him to stand toe to toe and get hit. LOL, of course, they would do the same thing if they were in the ring.

I am not as impressed with Canelo as everyone is building him up to be. Who the hell has he fought? Kermit Cintron is his best bout. He beat a very depleted Shane Mosley. Gomez? N'dou? Baldomir maybe his best bout??? I thought Trout exposed a lot of defensive holes that I've seen the last few years. He is very green compared to Mayweather. I see another Mayweather/Cotto fight to be honest.

The only thing that can beat Mayweather is father time and/or injury. He's been having problems with his right hand (it hurt him tonight). His speed and elusiveness is such that he could still beat a guy with one hand. Until he shows signs of aging, I wouldn't bet against him.
    i agree, i was curious to see last night if father time had slowed floyd down but it hasnt. If floyd fights canelo this year its no contest and canelo may get KTFO.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

I'm not sure he would knock him out. I think he would play it too safe. I do think he would dominate the match like 10 rounds to 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxmillion View Post
    i agree, i was curious to see last night if father time had slowed floyd down but it hasnt. If floyd fights canelo this year its no contest and canelo may get KTFO.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxmillion View Post
    Canelo will survive and that's when it'll get interesting because IDK WTF some judges will be thinking. The crowd will be predominately Mexican, so judges could sway in their favor. DLH fight wasn't that close for a SD

First ... 78910