zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Tattoo a dog? Fcking retarded idiot. Kill idiots like him and we are one step up on making this world a better place. Useless donk caring about tattoing a dog.... Unreal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Kermit, do you have any tattoos?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Kermit, do you have any tattoos?
    Yes, the outside of my left calf is covered from my ankle to my knee.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yes, the outside of my left calf is covered from my ankle to my knee.
    Cool, what is it?

Kermit

Cool, what is it?
    Back in 1997 I got a Devil's face(Just black ink) done in the middle of my lower leg and then in 2009 I got the face colored in red and got green flames around it. It was done in two 6 hour sessions and was really rough because when it scabbed over and I would stand up and gravity would draw all of the blood downwards, there was a ton of pressure and it felt like my leg was going to explode.

My wife actually just came home a couple hours ago from getting some phrase that she liked tattooed on her inner wrist/forearm and we started talking about tattoo's and I jokingly told my dog that she was getting one next, so I decided to look up and see if anyone had actually done that to their dog and was shocked to find out that someone actually recently did.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Sounds good, good multiple ones myself.
    Going to get my next one in the summer.
    All in areas that are non-visible when dressed, that's important.

Kermit

Sounds good, good multiple ones myself.
    Going to get my next one in the summer.
    All in areas that are non-visible when dressed, that's important.
    Yeah, I gave my wife the 3rd degree about the one that she just got because you can see it. She also has a small one on her ankle which is fine.

Kermit

I am thinking about getting another one. Not sure what though.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Yeah, I gave my wife the 3rd degree about the one that she just got because you can see it. She also has a small one on her ankle which is fine.
    My girls a lawyer and one of her female colleagues has 'HATE' on one wrist and 'LOVE' on the other. So even in the hottest summer, when a client comes in, she puts on a cardy or a blazer.
    IMO it's totally BS, that tats are still seen as 'trashy' or 'low education' because that clearly isn't the case any more n our times. I wouldn't have any problems doing business with guys that have tattoos on hands/neck f.e. Face has to be completely free, I agree, but the rest? Well, I don't care. A guy in my local bank was fired because he got a tat on his hand. That's just stupid, guy was a good kid doing great work. (Glad he's got a new job now)

Kermit

My girls a lawyer and one of her female colleagues has 'HATE' on one wrist and 'LOVE' on the other. So even in the hottest summer, when a client comes in, she puts on a cardy or a blazer.
    IMO it's totally BS, that tats are still seen as 'trashy' or 'low education' because that clearly isn't the case any more n our times. I wouldn't have any problems doing business with guys that have tattoos on hands/neck f.e. Face has to be completely free, I agree, but the rest? Well, I don't care. A guy in my local bank was fired because he got a tat on his hand. That's just stupid, guy was a good kid doing great work. (Glad he's got a new job now)
    Believe me, I feel the same way, but on the flip-side, I have to admit that I have met more people with visible tats that are fukking losers than I have people that were on the straight and narrow. I have met so many people who will spend their money on tats, but won't buy nice clothes for their kids, or a decent car.

I Guess this is why so many people are stereotyped when it comes to visible tats as I am sure this same type of people are everywhere, or even worse.

Kermit

It should also be illegal to get a tattoo if you are on welfare.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Wow ok.... Just googled it myself.... So there are really people that tattoo and even pierce there dogs and cats and whatever? Seriously? WTF??? Why would anyone do that?

Hairless cats are tattooed all over their body, I've seen a Pitbull with 15 or more piercings

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Believe me, I feel the same way, but on the flip-side, I have to admit that I have met more people with visible tats that are fukking losers than I have people that were on the straight and narrow. I have met so many people who will spend their money on tats, but won't buy nice clothes for their kids, or a decent car.

I Guess this is why so many people are stereotyped when it comes to visible tats as I am sure this same type of people are everywhere, or even worse.
    Agree a 100%. But on the other hand: Why fire a guy who's doing great work only because he gets himself a tattoo? I mean obv he is not on wellfare, a clean, polite hard working dude. I think that's some sort of double standard.
    But yeah, unfortunately there are a lot of people spending money on tattoos instead of caring for their children etc. Same goes for alcohol, drugs and lots of things. People pimpin' their cars instead of spending money for new clothes for their children f.e. But you wouldn't say that cars or alcohol are generally bad things, so imo it's kind of annoying that tattoos still have this 'bad' reputation. My parents weren't too happy when I told them I got my first 2 tattoos, but on the other hand they really didn't care. They don't like ink on skin, that's all. But for sheer aestethic reasons, like I don't like chicks in ugg boots (and yeah, my girl has them, too....) Even my grandparents were more curious than shocked.

It should also be illegal to get a tattoo if you are on welfare.
    100% agree.

Kermit

There was a fat girl covered in tats at the convenience store the other day holding a baby paying for her junk food with a EBT card. I see this shit all of the time. It makes me sick.
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave Kermit 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit

My parents weren't too happy when I told them I got my first 2 tattoos, but on the other hand they really didn't care.
    I moved out when I was 18 and got my tat when I was like 23 or 24 and when my mom first seen it, she hated it, then a few years ago when I got it "Enhanced", she hated it even more.

I am sure I'll be hearing about my wife's new tat from my mother tomorrow, because I am sure my wife already has pics up on Facebook.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

I moved out when I was 18 and got my tat when I was like 23 or 24 and when my mom first seen it, she hated it, then a few years ago when I got it "Enhanced", she hated it even more.

I am sure I'll be hearing about my wife's new tat from my mother tomorrow, because I am sure my wife already has pics up on Facebook.

Kermit

And now checking Facebook, she sure does. She also has pictures up of her new Ruger that she just bought and her brother polished out.

My mom will be calling me tomorrow and say "Why does she need so many guns?" "How much did it cost?"

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

"Why does she need so many guns?"
    "Another tattoo?"
    "Do you have another one as well???"
    "I think you are spending too much money on this"
    "I'm still waiting for any grandchildren"
    "When was the last time you where here?"
    and a few more.

Lots of questions to be answered for you son

Kermit

My mom always says "I don't understand why ->insert anything here<-"

I hear that at least 10 times during an average phone call.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

My mom always says "I don't understand why ->insert anything here<-"

I hear that at least 10 times during an average phone call.
    Exactly, plus: "Well, its your decision..." or "You're old enough, so you can do whatever you want..."

Really Mama? I guess I'm taking care of myself for quite a few years now hmm?

"So, I'm thinking about buying this new car..." - "A new car? Your car is only 2 years old?" - "Yeah I know Ma, but I want this one." - "Hm okay... Seems like you've got more than enough money for things like that..." - "Ma! Come on now, I never said I am drowning in money, but I decided to buy this car and I've got more than enough money for doing that." - "Well, you know, I can't tell you what to do, you're old enough...."

You gotta love mums

Same with my first 2 tattoos in 05 when I was 18: Parents coming home from holidays: "Hey Ma, hey Pa, welcome back, look what I've got." Pa looks laughs and says jokingly "Oh no". Ma looks: "......." nothing. After a few seconds: "Well, I don't like it." "I know Ma, you don't like tattoos, but you don't have to, cause I'm inked and not you." - "Yeah I know, just sayin'" - "Ma, no need to say something that I already know, just wanted to let you know I did it." - "Of course, it's your body".
    Last edited by zizoudane10; 05-04-13 at 12:06 AM.

Kermit

Exactly, plus: "Well, its your decision..." or "You're old enough, so you can do whatever you want..."

Really Mama? I guess I'm taking care of myself for quite a few years now hmm?

"So, I'm thinking about buying this new car..." - "A new car? Your car is only 2 years old?" - "Yeah I know Ma, but I want this one." - "Hm okay... Seems like you've got more than enough money for things like that..." - "Ma! Come on now, I never said I am drowning in money, but I decided to buy this car and I've got more than enough money for doing that." - "Well, you know, I can't tell you what to do, you're old enough...."

You gotta love mums
    Oh God, we bought a new Dodge Challenger R/T in 2009 and then traded it in for a 2010 Subaru a year later and all my mother kept saying was "How can you afford to keep buying new cars?" "I don't understand why you can't drive the same car until it needs fixed"

Yeah... Mums are something else.

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

Isn't that animal abuse? penetrating idiots. Only in America.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Anyone who puts a tattoo on a dog is abusing an animal, period.

One of these days I'll get a tat I reckon,

Maybe a tat of my penis, on my penis, except larger.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post

Well, if you're gonna do it, do it right.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Oh God, we bought a new Dodge Challenger R/T in 2009 and then traded it in for a 2010 Subaru a year later and all my mother kept saying was "How can you afford to keep buying new cars?" "I don't understand why you can't drive the same car until it needs fixed"

Yeah... Mums are something else.
    Ha I know. Driving BMW most of the time and my mom knows damn well (my greatuncle owns 7 bmw-stores around the country) that you can't drive these cars until they fall into pieces because you want to have some money back for your old car before it's nothing worth anymore. She KNOWS this. Yet she still feels the need to ask me things like that. And she's the one driving a totally tuned up red MINI (hell of a great car, love to drive it once in a while), while I'm keeping it classy with a black 530d touring M-Package. Haha. I love her.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Haha, I swear: when I was a teenager of 15-16 years, I was fascinated with the thought of getting a snake tat on the whole penis. Always thought that would be pretty funny to let the snake grow into a giant python. But I think that would hurt quite a bit

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32186

Ears cropped, tails an balls chopped off, tattoo'd.

Poor k-9s.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Ears cropped and tails cropped..... I swear I HATE this! Totally unnecessary BS!

Any dog owners here?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Ears cropped and tails cropped..... I swear I HATE this! Totally unnecessary BS!

Any dog owners here?
    I never cropped my pits ears or tails. Not necessary and makes them look mean. Tattooing a dog is just stupid.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

None on my dog, none on me either.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I never cropped my pits ears or tails. Not necessary and makes them look mean. Tattooing a dog is just stupid.
    Damn right, I really don't like the look of it.

But even if one does like the look: It's just stupid. If you don't like your dog the way he naturally looks, don't get one. It's forbidden to do this here in Germany, but I'm seeing it still often in my city. Would love to crop the ears of the owner....

Another thing are women who colour their dogs. WTF? These b1tches are so retarded, honestly man....

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29010

talk about disgusting

i would like to sedate that owner and cut 1m or maybe both his hands off
    Last edited by 5mike5; 05-04-13 at 09:35 AM.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I am thinking about getting another one. Not sure what though.
    Name:  gadget.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  15.0 KB

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This one girl has a tat of my cok on her inner thigh.

12 Last