PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lawmaker claims shocking proof Boston bombing was government plot

'Boston bombing was government plot'

New Hampshire state Rep. Stella Tremblay

The New Hampshire state legislator who has said the federal government caused the Boston Marathon bombing claimed proof in a victim who lost both legs and "was not in pain."

State Rep. Stella Tremblay (R-Auburn) told a conservative talk show host Tuesday that she knows the federal government was behind the attacks because Jeff Bauman, a bombing victim who helped identify the suspects, was not "screaming in agony" after both his legs were blown off. Tremblay made the comments on The Pete Santilli Show, first reported by miscellanyblue.com, a liberal-leaning website, on Wednesday.

"Then, my first gut reaction seeing the horror of that person that has their legs blown off," Tremblay said. "You know, the bone sticking out? He was not in shock. I looked and I thought, there’s something. … I don’t know what’s wrong, but it seems surreal to me. I talked to my sister, who’s not into politics at all, and she said, 'Yes, I saw the same thing.' He was not in shock. He was not in pain. If I had had those type of injuries, I’d be screaming in agony."

Tremblay, a tea party member with ties to the birther movement, made the remarks about Bauman after causing a stir with her marathon bombing government conspiracy theory. She said photos of the bombing showed intact backpacks, which she said should have been destroyed if they contained bombs. Last week, she posted a comment on Glenn Beck's Facebook page saying the federal government caused the bombing. She has resisted calls to resign over the post.

During the interview with Santilli, Tremblay said she should not get all the credit for linking the government to the bombing. She said a constituent had pointed her to the information. She said she previously trusted the federal government.

Tremblay also praised a YouTube video featuring a man who says he's retired Army Lt. Col. Roy Potter, claiming the federal government was behind the attack. Tremblay said Potter looks honest when he asserts the bombing motive was to divert attention from a pending indictment of President Barack Obama and former President George W. Bush for war crimes, along with a drop in the price of gold and government dysfunction.

Potter says on the video that the federal government had planned to pin the marathon bombing on a "right wing extremist helped by al-Qaeda," but dropped the plan after being discovered.

“The people who bringing this information out are endangering their lives," Potter said. The Huffington Post

AGB/AGB

________________________________________ ________________________________________ ___

And the plot thickens.........

Let me get this straight..........

Stella Tremblay is claiming that Jeff Bauman volunteered to get his legs blown off and the conspiraters drugged him up in order to feel no pain before hand?

Am I missing something?

GTFO!

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Glad to see the part under the line line you made Pauly, can't wait to ask my family that works in New Hampshire how they feel about her statements, I sure hope this woman does not get reelected.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

frightening

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

If he was acting, he would have been screaming in pain.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Dude was probably in such a state of shock that it felt like he was in a dream.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Dude was probably in such a state of shock that it felt like he was in a dream.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Dude was probably in such a state o f shock that it felt like he was in a dream.
    that's how people lose consciousness. Feds aren't very bright if they cannot afford professional actors.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

'Boston bombing was government plot'

New Hampshire state Rep. Stella Tremblay

The New Hampshire state legislator who has said the federal government caused the Boston Marathon bombing claimed proof in a victim who lost both legs and "was not in pain."

State Rep. Stella Tremblay (R-Auburn) told a conservative talk show host Tuesday that she knows the federal government was behind the attacks because Jeff Bauman, a bombing victim who helped identify the suspects, was not "screaming in agony" after both his legs were blown off. Tremblay made the comments on The Pete Santilli Show, first reported by miscellanyblue.com, a liberal-leaning website, on Wednesday.

"Then, my first gut reaction seeing the horror of that person that has their legs blown off," Tremblay said. "You know, the bone sticking out? He was not in shock. I looked and I thought, there’s something. … I don’t know what’s wrong, but it seems surreal to me. I talked to my sister, who’s not into politics at all, and she said, 'Yes, I saw the same thing.' He was not in shock. He was not in pain. If I had had those type of injuries, I’d be screaming in agony."

Tremblay, a tea party member with ties to the birther movement, made the remarks about Bauman after causing a stir with her marathon bombing government conspiracy theory. She said photos of the bombing showed intact backpacks, which she said should have been destroyed if they contained bombs. Last week, she posted a comment on Glenn Beck's Facebook page saying the federal government caused the bombing. She has resisted calls to resign over the post.

During the interview with Santilli, Tremblay said she should not get all the credit for linking the government to the bombing. She said a constituent had pointed her to the information. She said she previously trusted the federal government.

Tremblay also praised a YouTube video featuring a man who says he's retired Army Lt. Col. Roy Potter, claiming the federal government was behind the attack. Tremblay said Potter looks honest when he asserts the bombing motive was to divert attention from a pending indictment of President Barack Obama and former President George W. Bush for war crimes, along with a drop in the price of gold and government dysfunction.

Potter says on the video that the federal government had planned to pin the marathon bombing on a "right wing extremist helped by al-Qaeda," but dropped the plan after being discovered.

“The people who bringing this information out are endangering their lives," Potter said. The Huffington Post

AGB/AGB

________________________________________ ________________________________________ ___

And the plot thickens.........

Let me get this straight..........

Stella Tremblay is claiming that Jeff Bauman volunteered to get his legs blown off and the conspiraters drugged him up in order to feel no pain before hand?

Am I missing something?

GTFO!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Well, at least she isn't trying to say that Jeff Bauman is Nick Vogt like the rest of the conspiracy retards were. She came up with a whole new derpy conspiracy theory.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Well, at least she isn't trying to say that Jeff Bauman is Nick Vogt like the
    rest of the conspiracy retards were. She came up with a whole new derpy conspiracy theory.

We appreciate the visual arts you always contribute in your posts.

Retards tend to express themselves more coherently utilizing the aid of visual pictures to convey their message. Thumbs up, puppet.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26