PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

‘US has become sick in the head’!!

‘US has money for wars,but not for Sandy victims’

The fact that there are still homeless people six months after Superstorm Sandy “is another symptom indicating just how sick in the head the United States has become”, an analyst said.

“I think what this latest report reveals is how upside down things in the United States really are. We have all the money in the world to stand on war whether it is in Iraq in Afghanistan, or funding the rebels in Syria, who are destroying that country. We have all the money in the world to get to Israel to the tune of about 30 million dollars a day for her to expand her influence not just in the region but throughout the world and to murder innocent people,” Co-Founder of Crescent and Cross Solidarity Movement, Mark Glenn told Press TV’s U.S. Desk on Sunday.

“But yet supposedly the wealthiest country in the world does not have money necessary to take care of her people”, he added.

Six months after Superstorm Sandy devastated the Jersey shore and New York City and pounded coastal areas of New England, the region is dealing with a slow and frustrating recovery.

Tens of thousands of people remain homeless. Housing, business, tourism and coastal protection all remain major issues.

AGB/DB

For audio click here>US has become sick in the head’

________________________________________ _____________________________________

The real war is on "we the people" and YOU all are participating in it!

You are in a war against yourselves!

Hilarious and saddening at the same time......

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Shit ain't free

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Everything has a budget numb nuts. If people wern't getting what they need that fat fukk Christie would be all over media networks like he has been before. The boardwalk in already even being rebuilt, settle the fukk down with the infowars shit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Everything has a budget numb nuts. If people wern't getting what they need that fat fukk Christie would be all over media networks like he has been before. The boardwalk in already even being rebuilt, settle the fukk down with the infowars shit.
    Not info wars, shit for brains..........

Businesses are rebuilt, yes, for the fact they are taxed heavily and bring revenue to the ELITE.......

10's of thousands of people are homeless!,

Maybe you need a taste of it,since you can only feel what directly happens to you...........

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

im sure 10,000 ppl arent on the streets homeless. they are probably living in fema trailers, with relatives, in hotels ect. cant just fly in a construction crew to build 5,000 houses in a few months this isnt sim city

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Actually there is no money for either wars or rebuilding. There is a 15 trillion dollar deficit. Only thing keeping us afloat is the ability to print more money and devalue the dollar.

PAULYPOKER

If it weren't for American Red Cross,most of them would be dead.........

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Actually there is no money for either wars or rebuilding. There is a 15 trillion dollar deficit. Only thing keeping us afloat is the ability to print more money and devalue the dollar.
    The debt is imaginary ........

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    ‘US has money for wars,but not for Sandy victims’

The fact that there are still homeless people six months after Superstorm Sandy “is another symptom indicating just how sick in the head the United States has become”, an analyst said.

“I think what this latest report reveals is how upside down things in the United States really are. We have all the money in the world to stand on war whether it is in Iraq in Afghanistan, or funding the rebels in Syria, who are destroying that country. We have all the money in the world to get to Israel to the tune of about 30 million dollars a day for her to expand her influence not just in the region but throughout the world and to murder innocent people,” Co-Founder of Crescent and Cross Solidarity Movement, Mark Glenn told Press TV’s U.S. Desk on Sunday.

“But yet supposedly the wealthiest country in the world does not have money necessary to take care of her people”, he added.

Six months after Superstorm Sandy devastated the Jersey shore and New York City and pounded coastal areas of New England, the region is dealing with a slow and frustrating recovery.

Tens of thousands of people remain homeless. Housing, business, tourism and coastal protection all remain major issues.

AGB/DB

For audio click here>US has become sick in the head’

________________________________________ _____________________________________

The real war is on "we the people" and YOU all are participating in it!

You are in a war against yourselves!

Hilarious and saddening at the same time......
    Want some cheese with that whine?

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Im all for helping hurricane victims, I live in a hurricane prone coastal area and know what its like to be hit by them. JMO, but these folks gambled they wouldnt need flood insurance and they lost, Im all for govt help the 1st week or so after a storm, but people have to take responsibility for themselves at some point.

later

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Pauly man go to church.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    Im all for helping hurricane victims, I live in a hurricane prone coastal area and know what its like to be hit by them. JMO, but these folks gambled they wouldnt need flood insurance and they lost, Im all for govt help the 1st week or so after a storm, but people have to take responsibility for themselves at some point.

later
    I can agree with that if it were the WHOLE case...........

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

u think we HAVE MONEY for war? You know we borrowed so much money from other countries, do you know how much debt our country is in. Our bonds are decreasing in size

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post
    u think we HAVE MONEY for war? You know we borrowed so much money from other countries, do you know how much debt our country is in. Our bonds are decreasing in size
    When you understand that it is they and not we, you will then see the big picture.........

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

This can't be, I thought the media declared that Obama handled Hurricane Sandy as great as humanly possible and that everything was restored and fixed on November 6? Something tells me if a Republican were president we would still be getting 24/7 wall to wall coverage of the Sandy victims and their plight.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post
    When you understand that the US military is the "WORLD MILITARY",you will then understand where the "WAR money" is coming from......