Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

do they ever really kill off the main character at the end of the series? seems like theres always some ambigous ending...

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

He's got the cancer and he does a lot of crazy sht. I cap it at least -420 yes

JustinOpinion
    JustinOpinion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    He's got the cancer and he does a lot of crazy sht. I cap it at least -420 yes
    The clips we see of him in the future he has a full head of hair while in possession of a big ass gun and some ricin. He's not going out to the cancer.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

just remembered that gaberz is buds with walt jr.

gaberz can you get the low down?

or do they sign confidentiality agreements?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    just remembered that gaberz is buds with walt jr.

gaberz can you get the low down?

or do they sign confidentiality agreements?
    walt jr is a big mma fan, interviewed greg jackson here:

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Didnt Gaberz meet Walt Jnr when he auditioned to play Ron Pearlmann's character?!

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Didnt Gaberz meet Walt Jnr when he auditioned to play Ron Pearlmann's character?!
    Edit and deleted coz the cuz might get all piss.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lool

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

A bit last minute. But I think appropriate to the spirit of the thread. I think there has to be Heisman value now for two reasons. 1) Clowney is in the mix at +1000. It seems pretty certain they are never going to give it to a guy who plays defense and who doesn't, at a bare minimum, also return kicks. Suh was pretty much as good as is possible on the D line and shined in big games for a traditional powerhouse. He finished 4th, behind an unspectacular Mark Ingram. 2) Manziel has re-entered the hunt owing to his .5 game suspension. BOL has him at +600. Winning back to back is a tall order as it is. But sports writers are small, bitter men puffed up by bogus morality. We're already hearing all about JM's sense of entitlement and family background. I think it's next to impossible for him to overcome both the prejudice against awarding back to back trophies and some % of writers who feel it's part of their role to put him in his place. Never mind defenses adjusting to him and all that stuff.

Who we SHOULD bet on is a bit difficult. McCarron seems good at +1450. Bama is likely to be the best team. He will have solid numbers. Everyone loves a winner and he is that. Miller at +700 seems a good price for the favorite with two lame ducks in the mix.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Mendes Sotn +1500?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Boxscout View Post
    A bit last minute. But I think appropriate to the spirit of the thread. I think there has to be Heisman value now for two reasons. 1) Clowney is in the mix at +1000. It seems pretty certain they are never going to give it to a guy who plays defense and who doesn't, at a bare minimum, also return kicks. Suh was pretty much as good as is possible on the D line and shined in big games for a traditional powerhouse. He finished 4th, behind an unspectacular Mark Ingram. 2) Manziel has re-entered the hunt owing to his .5 game suspension. BOL has him at +600. Winning back to back is a tall order as it is. But sports writers are small, bitter men puffed up by bogus morality. We're already hearing all about JM's sense of entitlement and family background. I think it's next to impossible for him to overcome both the prejudice against awarding back to back trophies and some % of writers who feel it's part of their role to put him in his place. Never mind defenses adjusting to him and all that stuff.

Who we SHOULD bet on is a bit difficult. McCarron seems good at +1450. Bama is likely to be the best team. He will have solid numbers. Everyone loves a winner and he is that. Miller at +700 seems a good price for the favorite with two lame ducks in the mix.
    FWIW I took Clowney at +1200 and Manziel at +1400 at 5d.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Mendes Sotn +1500?
    Just looking into these now.

I like Mendes +1350 (missed your price)
    Tibau +1200
    Gaudinot +3000

for KOTN
    I would've liked Pettis +750, +600 is close
    I'll take Lim at +1650 now

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Took Pettis and the Russian for ko 750 and 1150 I think

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Anyone doing NFL season props... haven't looked too hard, but...

Eyeballing (at 5dimes):

Most Receiving Yards - Dez Bryant +800
    I'm bullish as a whole on the Cowboys offense. Dez is a freak and while Calvin is the deserving fav at +250, I like value on Dez at +800, compared to the other guys in that tier (Marshall +650 and AJ Green +800).

While still on the Cowboys, might be some value in the Romo TDs -4.5 vs Flacco TDs (-110)... Take it with a grain of salt, but most projection sources have Romo at around 30 TDs and Flacco at around 21 TDs.

Also, kinda like Most Rushing Yds CJ Spiller +1000. Only thing off-putting there is that the Bills should be fawking horrible, but that offense should run through Spiller. If you believe the coachspeak in the press, they are saying they plan to run him til the wheels fall off... Although if they are 3 & out because of QB play, it won't matter.

For a lightning in a bottle flier, Most rush yds David Wilson +2200 - they haven't moved that line even with Andre Brown's injury. Wilson has that rare game-breaker aura about him (in that CJ Spiller, Jamaal Charles type way). Most believed it was only a matter of time before he took the majority of that split from Andre Brown, and now with Brown out of the picture, it's his show. If he is a buffoon and cannot improve his pass-blocking, Coughlin might work another back in (or Brown when he returns) though. But +2200 as the highest payout on the board, worth a flier imho.

Later bishes.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Anyone doing NFL season props... haven't looked too hard, but...

Eyeballing (at 5dimes):

Most Receiving Yards - Dez Bryant +800
    I'm bullish as a whole on the Cowboys offense. Dez is a freak and while Calvin is the deserving fav at +250, I like value on Dez at +800, compared to the other guys in that tier (Marshall +650 and AJ Green +800).

While still on the Cowboys, might be some value in the Romo TDs -4.5 vs Flacco TDs (-110)... Take it with a grain of salt, but most projection sources have Romo at around 30 TDs and Flacco at around 21 TDs.

Also, kinda like Most Rushing Yds CJ Spiller +1000. Only thing off-putting there is that the Bills should be fawking horrible, but that offense should run through Spiller. If you believe the coachspeak in the press, they are saying they plan to run him til the wheels fall off... Although if they are 3 & out because of QB play, it won't matter.

For a lightning in a bottle flier, Most rush yds David Wilson +2200 - they haven't moved that line even with Andre Brown's injury. Wilson has that rare game-breaker aura about him (in that CJ Spiller, Jamaal Charles type way). Most believed it was only a matter of time before he took the majority of that split from Andre Brown, and now with Brown out of the picture, it's his show. If he is a buffoon and cannot improve his pass-blocking, Coughlin might work another back in (or Brown when he returns) though. But +2200 as the highest payout on the board, worth a flier imho.

Later bishes.
    Johnson +385 most receiving yards

Leaned Romo -4.5 v Flacco or Wilson +2 v Flacco, 5dimes projected somewhere around 25-26ish iirc TDs, which seemed high considering it'd be a career best... but the worry is all the success the Ravens had with the longball in the playoffs, and how much they'll go to that.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

One free piece of treasure for the boys.

P Manning over 4500 yards -115 at Bovada
    P Manning Under 4750 yards +130 at 5D.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Las Vegas Hilton contest, winner total under 59.5 points at EV at bovada.

Should be a huge favorite.

Somebody let me know if any other books open that line.
    Last edited by NunyaBidness; 09-05-13 at 09:58 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

what is the contest?!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

what is the contest?!
    It's the Las Vegas Hilton Supercontest, it's a season long NFL picking contest. It's under NFL team props.

Sorry, should've been more clear.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ah i see

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

nunya if 5d is leaving a bet as pending that is questionable if it was a shot take or not would you just leave it be or go to chat and ask if the wager will be graded?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

where's my sons of anarchy fans? i love that they use "perish" instead of "die".

Sons of Anarchy - Who will perish first in Season 6?

Book Manager's decision is final. Episode 1 does not count towards wager, if anyone perishes in this episode wagers will be No Action. In no one perishes wager will be No Action.
    10:00p
    Gemma
    Tara

Book Manager's decision is final. Episode 1 does not count towards wager, if anyone perishes in this episode wagers will be No Action. In no one perishes wager will be No Action.
    Tig
    Juice

Chibs
    Bobby Munson

Nero
    Chucky
    +150

Wayne Unser
    +110
    Lee Toric

Otto
    Happy

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Didnt Gaberz audition to play the mong in this?!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    nunya if 5d is leaving a bet as pending that is questionable if it was a shot take or not would you just leave it be or go to chat and ask if the wager will be graded?
    I never ever ever ever chat if I don't have to.

The less people look up my accounts the better off in my opinion.

I seriously have some ungraded wagers from over a year ago, that I just let sit rather than touch em (not at 5d though).

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

where's my sons of anarchy fans? i love that they use "perish" instead of "die".

Hah, if this wasn't tiny limits I might have to catch up on 5 seasons of this just to find out.

Got any idea?

Wonder why they're not counting episode one? Leaked already?

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/article...-episode-1.htm

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Didnt Gaberz audition to play the mong in this?!
    You catch Kings of Summer yet? Gaberz has a speaking role in the film. Good film too.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Hah, if this wasn't tiny limits I might have to catch up on 5 seasons of this just to find out.

Got any idea?

Wonder why they're not counting episode one? Leaked already?

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/article...-episode-1.htm
    they had a private screening of episode 1.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You catch Kings of Summer yet? Gaberz has a speaking role in the film. Good film too.
    ha Gaberz Basso?!

I've actually got it ready to watch, was gonna watch it at wknd but watched Mud instead, which was ok

Also saw "What Doesnt Kill You" starring Ethan Hawke and Mark Ruffalo. Made me change my opinion of Ruffalo as an actor, never convinced by him in past and he was a bit dodgy in Now You See Me. But great in this movie

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

ha Gaberz Basso?!

I've actually got it ready to watch, was gonna watch it at wknd but watched Mud instead, which was ok

Also saw "What Doesnt Kill You" starring Ethan Hawke and Mark Ruffalo. Made me change my opinion of Ruffalo as an actor, never convinced by him in past and he was a bit dodgy in Now You See Me. But great in this movie
    Nope, not Gaberz Basso. Gabers is using his given name of Moises Arias in this one. Just watch the flick, trust me, it's our boy Gaberz.

Thats him in the middle:

Liked Mud quite a bit, and not really a McConaughey fan at all. Suddenly he's doing some terrific movies, if you haven't seen Killer Joe, its a must see. I could go for some chicken right now.

Now You See Me is one of the worst films I've ever seen. Can't believe people didn't walk out on that 'plot twist', can't believe a studio greenlighted that. Hey, let's take everything thats cool about magic, and make it CGI. So gay.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

they had a private screening of episode 1.
    Only lawyers get invited or something?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nope, not Gaberz Basso. Gabers is using his given name of Moises Arias in this one. Just watch the flick, trust me, it's our boy Gaberz.

Thats him in the middle:

Liked Mud quite a bit, and not really a McConaughey fan at all. Suddenly he's doing some terrific movies, if you haven't seen Killer Joe, its a must see. I could go for some chicken right now.

Now You See Me is one of the worst films I've ever seen. Can't believe people didn't walk out on that 'plot twist', can't believe a studio greenlighted that. Hey, let's take everything thats cool about magic, and make it CGI. So gay.
    lmaaaaaaaaaoooooo looks like the love child of Gaberz and Chico Camus or something!!!

yeah Now You See Me was a big let-down, I think Isla Fisher was only reason I watched the whole damn thing!

Mud was a nice throwback, had the whole Stand By Me kinda vibe to it. And yea I was same, never a fan of McConaughey, but films like Lincoln Lawyer and Killer Joe made me rethink! Two For the Money is a guilty pleasure as well!

ha yee Killer Joe gave me nightmares for a couple days after seeing it, was mental. I've also not been within 100 metres of a KFC since seeing it!

Last edited by Vaughany; 09-10-13 at 04:18 PM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

lmaaaaaaaaaoooooo looks like the love child of Gaberz and Chico Camus or something!!!

yeah Now You See Me was a big let-down, I think Isla Fisher was only reason I watched the whole damn thing!

ha yee Killer Joe gave me nightmares for a couple days after seeing it, was mental. I've also not been within 100 metres of a KFC since seeing it!

Hahaha, exactly. My wife was giving out some very conflicting emotions during that scene.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

If that chicken leg isn't nominated for best supporting actor, it'll be a travishamockery.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hahaha, exactly. My wife was giving out some very conflicting emotions during that scene.
    haha can imagine!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Im just waiting for this to come out over here! Gordon-Levitt is the shiiiiiit!

First ... 6789101112 ... Last