jv040
    jv040's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Ron Paul home school curriculum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di25p0I-Xy4

this is good every home schooler should take full advantage of this while they can.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

K thru 6th is free 6 thru 12 is dirt cheap...........

Attention all parents in the US!

Take all your children out of the public school system immediately, if you want to save their minds from the SYSTEM!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ron Paul Curriculum: The Story of Liberty, K-12

Here, you and your children can get an education in liberty like no other.
    Here, students learn the basics of Western Civilization and Western liberty -- how it was won, how it is being lost, and how it will be restored. (Not can . . . will.)
    Students also learn the basics of American history, the United States Constitution, and American geography.
    They get two courses on free market economics. They get two courses on government, including a how-to course on reclaiming America, one county at a time.
    Students get mathematics, either through calculus or statistics or both.
    They get the basics of science: earth science, biology, chemistry, and physics.
    I invite parents to take courses and participate on forums -- to get the education they never had. Parents do not pay for the individual courses that they purchase for their children.
    When completed and online, the curriculum's first six years -- instructional videos and course materials -- will be free. Some parents will decide to join the site, in order to participate in the K-5 forums, but membership is not mandatory. It is supplemental. On the K-5 timetable, click here.

Family of 10 Homeschools. Six Got into College by Age 12.
    Gary North - April 22, 2013
    This "Today" show segment tells the story. . . . keep reading

Where the Top-Paying Jobs Are Today
    John Hamilton - April 19, 2013
    Six of the top 15 fields are engineering. . . . keep reading

How to Become a Better Writer
    Tom Woods - April 17, 2013
    It can be boiled down to two steps. . . . keep reading

Do My Children Have to Participate in WordPress and YouTube?
    Gary North
    Parents are 100% in charge. They decide. . . . keep reading

Cheap DIY Science
    Jacob Bear - April 15, 2013
    You don't need an expensive laboratory to teach your children about science. . . . keep reading

What Is a Self-Taught Curriculum?
    It is a curriculum where the live teachers are all volunteers. . . . keep reading
    Who Will Teach My Children?
    The faculty is like no other faculty in the history of home schooling. . . . keep reading
    Who Will Teach K-8?
    Meet the Fish family . . . keep reading
    Learning Languages Online
    Tom Woods - April 25, 2013
    Have real conversations, in real time, with native speakers around the world. The Internet makes this possible. . . . keep reading
    An Unexplored Opportunity for Home School Students
    Jacob Bear - April 25, 2013
    Leadership, prestige, and cash for your child. I don't think many parents have considered this. The Ron Paul Curriculum makes it easier for you. . . . keep reading