CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

diverted tennis

That was my comment yesterday about Ivanovic game in Allen24 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    I may go with Ivanovic because she was amazing against Petkovic ( 6-3 , 6-2 ) but Petrova beat the world no 150 hardly in Tie-Break ... Best of luck .. I hope u win your parlay
    Then I posted this comments since Jelena Jankovic record this year on clay is 11 won against 1 lose when she played Serene William !!! And she played well against Stosur the day before !!! That is all

Jelena Jankovic @ 1.45 was better than Nishikori !!!
    Jelena lost so the big ass of the forum " BrianLaverty " said this to me

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    lol

Why do you keep giving out advice when you don't have a clue what you are doing?
    then he said

Omar is a longterm loser... He says that he is just learning the game, but yet, throws his opinion around like it actually is worth anything. Just ignore him... or better yet, laugh at his stubborn ass when he loses.
    Are we here to laugh at anybody when he loses ? We are here all friends to help each other to win !!! and the ass bitch says he should laugh at me when I lose ?

I lost only 1 bet in the forum here and won more than 40 bets !!!

And the question to BrianLaverty : Why do you hate me ? I think I have never made something wrong to you !!!

Are you Elemental hahaha ??? Do you hate me because you lose everyday and I did not lose anything here in SBR and I have Profits ???? Are U in debt ???

You are big gay and nobody here wants you !!! You are the biggest ass of the forum and I want you to come to sick my dick tonight , I will give u $10 hahaha looool

Stay away from my way because I will burn u if you tried to do anything for me !!!

Your ass is burning now ??? take it bitch _I_

I wanna do this for you ... You cry now ???

Iam here in the forum forever and anybody does not like my comments , he can ignore me simply !!! That is funny to see Brian talks about me LOL ... His girlfriend is fuckkking him in his ass every day loooooooooooool

Take it for u , ur mother , ur ass , ur girlfriend ass and pussy lol

Also , I want to thank Hardcoar for his fair comment

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    I have to agree with Omar on his opinion this time.

Jankovic @ 1.5 is better than Japmaster @ 1.5.

It happened to lose, but that doesn't make it a worse bet – it makes it a winning bet. Whether it is more value or not is a matter of opinion, as one can never know.
    Guys , I do not hate anybody here and I feel happy when anybody wins here !!!
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 04-26-13 at 07:35 AM.

cards2013
    cards2013's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

concentrate on tennis!!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

OK.

Dialogue attempt no. 661: presumably failed.
    Last edited by Hardcoar; 04-26-13 at 03:29 AM.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by cards2013 View Post
    concentrate on tennis!!
    Yeah , It is the best sport for me now

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    OK.
    Dialogue attempt no 661: presumably failed.
    hahaha

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Fight.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by STAY STRONG View Post
    Fight.
    I have never liked Fight , But strangely without any reasons he Hates me !!!

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

You know I love you, but I'm wondering why you care so much of him?

We've already agreed on that he did not know how to speak and has a positive attitude...

But his message again, not all lie..

It is not caught me too, how the phase of learning and gaining experience, you divide tips (more sure proposals look like) ...?! .... As you can do what you want and how you want, but you must respect yourself + be realistic, if you learn from others, learn to divide tips so early, it does not work together

Much love pal!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post
    You know I love you, but I'm wondering why you care so much of him?

We've already agreed on that he did not know how to speak and has a positive attitude...

But his message again, not all lie..

It is not caught me too, how the phase of learning and gaining experience, you divide tips (more sure proposals look like) ...?! .... As you can do what you want and how you want, but you must respect yourself + be realistic, if you learn from others, learn to divide tips so early, it does not work together

Much love pal!
    Thanks MasterBet I respect this Man And I agree with you %100

It is just that I never laugh at someone & never insult somebody for no reason and I love all the guys here and respect them but I see some of them hate me for my plays that are on low odds LOL Man , That is strange !!!
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 04-26-13 at 03:59 AM.

MasterBet

Thanks MasterBet I respect this Man And I agree with you %100

It is just that I never laugh at someone & never insult somebody for no reason and I love all the guys here and respect them but I see some of them hate me for my plays that are on low odds LOL Man , That is strange !!!

Man people do not know to encourage, only to mock...

Note that the threads are losing get a lot of comments here and a lot of admiration , and who most of the time is win dont get any comm and if so then negative comm. ,this people..

Take it easy and do not treat anyone

MasterBet

Another thing, concentrate on yourself, improve what needs improving and continue to earn until you feel confident betting on higher odds, without pressure, sports betting will be eternally

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I have never liked Fight , But strangely without any reasons he Hates me !!!
    Ok from experiences past I've learned it's best to avoid you altogether, but I'll just say this:

Really? From the way you behave I would have thought you love picking fights.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Man people do not know to encourage, only to mock...

Note that the threads are losing get a lot of comments here and a lot of admiration , and who most of the time is win dont get any comm and if so then negative comm. ,this people..

OK Master Thanks for that , Iam learning from you

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

You just have to understand that it's Laverty. Many people have had problems with him over the years. It's just the way he is. Ignore him.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by cards2013 View Post
    concentrate on tennis!!
    best adivice ...

Omar ... just ignore BrianLaverty ... and I told you before ... your language might get you banned

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Oh My God , So all the forums ignores him !!! What a heart-breaking for Laverty hahaha

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

Calm down Omar, we all here for the same reason.. (hopefully)

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

"Are you Elemental hahaha ??? Do you hate me because you lose everyday and I did not lose anything here in SBR and I have Profits ???? Are U in debt ??"

Okay.. for one thing, am I elemental? I don't think you are using that word right. If you are going to speak English.. speak properly.
    "A supernatural entity or force thought to be physically manifested by occult means."

I don't lose everyday. Am I debt? Thats pretty funny.. coming from the dude that is betting like 10 dollars/game... when my average bet is around $750. No, I'm not in debt.

"You are big gay and nobody here wants you !!! You are the biggest ass of the forum and I want you to come to sick my dick tonight , I will give u $10 hahaha looool"

There is so much wrong in this statement that I don't even know where to begin. "You are big gay"... sounds like an 8 year old wrote that. You call me gay, and then you tell me you want me to "sick my dick tonight". I supposed you mean SUCK.. and wouldn't that make YOU gay?

"Stay away from my way because I will burn u if you tried to do anything for me !!!"

What I think you mean: Stay away from me, or else I will burn you if you try to do anything to me. Nice try on the English though.

Finally... anyone who has been on WTA knows Jankovic is NOT a good bet as a favorite. As a moderate favorite in her career (1.20-1.49), she has won just 69% of the time with an ROI of -9.1%. These are HORRIBLE numbers.. Compared to Nishikori, who has an ROI of 8% in matches in which he has been favored. Nishikori plays much better as a favorite then Jankovic.

BrianLaverty

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    You just have to understand that it's Laverty. Many people have had problems with him over the years. It's just the way he is. Ignore him.
    I don't give people shit unless they deserve it.

Do you see me coming in here and giving tevari or EP a hard time? No... Cause they do things the right way.

Omar is just a beginner...He doesn't have a clue what he is doing... and yet, he goes into other peoples threads and tells them that they are on the wrong side. If its someone like EP doing that, but saying it in a classy way with regards to advice, thats awesome. Omar brings nothing to the table and adds his 2c which aren't even worth a penny.

BrianLaverty

Wait...

You have the nerve to insult the way I speak... And then you just completely butcher the English language like you did here?

WOW.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by secret007 View Post
    Calm down Omar, we all here for the same reason.. (hopefully)
    He does not understand that at all !!! Iam sure he is bigger than 60 years old lol

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

I don't give people shit unless they deserve it.

Do you see me coming in here and giving tevari or EP a hard time? No... Cause they do things the right way.

Omar is just a beginner...He doesn't have a clue what he is doing... and yet, he goes into other peoples threads and tells them that they are on the wrong side. If its someone like EP doing that, but saying it in a classy way with regards to advice, thats awesome. Omar brings nothing to the table and adds his 2c which aren't even worth a penny.
    Who are you to say which right and which is not ? Are you GOD ??? lol

What did I make to deserve shit as u say ?

Is it because I bet on low odds ? lol Iam free and if u can not accept it , go to hell

Is it because I stake $10 per bet because Iam poor and do not have money ? lolz

Iam sure your parents give u money but Iam trying my best to make $1 per day

Does it make you call me shit ???

I do not think so

Just tell me why do you hate me ???

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Wait...

You have the nerve to insult the way I speak... And then you just completely butcher the English language like you did here?

WOW.
    We are not in English teaching forum baby looool hahaha

Also bad English does not mean you should hate me or laugh at me when I lose

Omar is a longterm loser... He says that he is just learning the game, but yet, throws his opinion around like it actually is worth anything. Just ignore him... or better yet, laugh at his stubborn ass when he loses.

BrianLaverty

He does not understand that at all !!! Iam sure he is bigger than 60 years old lol

If you mean OLDER... then I am 29.

How can a person be so dumb? Its amazing to me.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

What I think you mean: Stay away from me, or else I will burn you if you try to do anything to me. Nice try on the English though.

Finally... anyone who has been on WTA knows Jankovic is NOT a good bet as a favorite. As a moderate favorite in her career (1.20-1.49), she has won just 69% of the time with an ROI of -9.1%. These are HORRIBLE numbers.. Compared to Nishikori, who has an ROI of 8% in matches in which he has been favored. Nishikori plays much better as a favorite then Jankovic.
    1- Iam not here to learn English loool hhhhhh Iam here in betting forum

Try to wake up GrandFather !!!

2- You can tell me ur opinion about Jankovic in good way not calling me " ASS "

BrianLaverty

Maybe you should keep your shitty opinions to yourself.

You know nothing about the game of tennis.

You bet $10 per game... You are worthless and add absolutely nothing to the discussion.

jshort15
    jshort15's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's why you shouldn't bet women's tennis... It's like betting on the WNBA..

It's unpredictable.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BrianLavertySBR MVP

View Post

Remove user from ignore list
    see Omar? it is so easy ...

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Maybe you should keep your shitty opinions to yourself.

You know nothing about the game of tennis.

You bet $10 per game... You are worthless and add absolutely nothing to the discussion.
    Make ur as* burns more and more !!! you are totally shi* and will not change hahaha

Nobody wants u I swear !!! Saw how many people hate you ?? hhhhhh

Saw how many posters ignore you hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I must give u opinion because you need it lol , u r sick baby
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 04-26-13 at 03:08 PM.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    BrianLavertySBR MVP

<label>This message is hidden because BrianLaverty is on your ignore list.</label>

View Post

Remove user from ignore list

see Omar? it is so easy ...
    Nice Sir , I will do the same