SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

New Hampshire Republican State Rep believes US Gov't behind Boston Bombings

And she's quiet the looker

Tremblay said she became convinced after watching Alex Jones and INFOWARS.

Tremblay and her assistant have also said that Woodrow Wilson worked with and approved of Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany. The only problem with that is Woodrow Wilson was dead before Hitler rose to power.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-18-15 at 02:22 PM. Reason: image does not exist

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

great now im horny

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

it's QUITE not quiet....geez, are you STUPID!!!

quite

Marshall

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

Tremblay and her assistant have also said that Woodrow Wilson worked with and approved of Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany. The only problem with that is Woodrow Wilson was dead before Hitler rose to power.

quiet!!

I'm the dumbest fuk ever....my name is samdiamond
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-18-15 at 02:21 PM. Reason: image does not exist

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    quiet!!

I'm the dumbest fuk ever....my name is samdiamond
    Rifle-- go easy. Or I'll make you watch that video of your wife getting split in two from some BBC.

Tell the board, like you confessed on Covers that the reason you are so racist is you found your wife banging a black guy in your own bed.

Like I told you on Covers. Move on. Let it go. Just because your wife's vag now has an echo is no reason for you to feel inferior.

TheRifleman

Rifle-- go easy. Or I'll make you watch that video of your wife getting split in two from some BBC.

Tell the board, like you confessed on Covers that the reason you are so racist is you found your wife banging a black guy in your own bed.

Like I told you on Covers. Move on. Let it go. Just because your wife's vag now has an echo is no reason for you to feel inferior.
    I'm not racist..and I never told anyone that ...next pathetic bs story, dumbfuk..

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Not many things make me laugh, but that did. Whether it was your wit or whoever, that was funny!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-18-15 at 02:22 PM. Reason: image does not exist

TheRifleman

Alex Jones Downplays Connection To “Boston Bomber”

WASHINGTON — Alex Jones is not surprised that the media is reporting that Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a fan of his Infowars website, he told BuzzFeed on Tuesday.
    "It's just standard," Jones said. "Anyone you talk to is familiar with my show. When I go out in public, half the people I meet in this country and in other countries too say they listen to my show. The show is bigger than the mainstream media admits."
    Jones — whose site has peddled conspiracy theories about the Boston Marathon bombing and suggested that Tsarnaev is innocent — conceded that Tsarnaev "may have actually been a listener."
    "He could be a listener," Jones said. "It could be true. I've talked to the family and most of them are listeners. My show is anti-terrorism and my show exposes that most of the events we've seen have been provocateured."

The AP reported on Tuesday that Tsarnaev "took an interest" in Infowars and was also interested in getting a copy of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion," the anti-Semitic fraud that purports to show a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world.

"I've seen this before," Jones said. "The federal government trying to connect me to tragedies. That's the media and the government's own conspiracy theories."

Jones compared the situation to when Richard Andrew Poplawski, a Pittsburgh man who killed three police officers in 2009, was shown to be a conspiracy theorist who frequently visited the Infowars website.

"It's standard for them to talk to people, go through computers, and any time someone's done something bad, they connect it to us," Jones said. In the case of Poplawski, he said, Infowars eventually showed they had nothing to do with him: "We went and showed that he was a white supremacist who hated me and was attacking me."

Jones said that he had spoken with an aunt of the Tsarnaevs on the record, and other family members off the record.

"They're scared to death," he said. "That whole family is genuinely shocked."
    "They think it's a setup," Jones said, adding that "the State Department openly funds radical Islam in Dagestan."

Jones said the bombing was one of a number of plots "hatched" by the FBI, and Chechen militants, among others, have seized on his claims, which are not supported by evidence, to make the case for a sweeping conspiracy behind the deadly blasts.

He also claimed that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's throat wound had been inflicted by the authorities, calling it "that special throat surgery they did."
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-13-14 at 04:10 PM.

SamDiamond

I'm not racist..and I never told anyone that ...next bs story, dumbfuk..
    Okay, if you say so. Why were you banned at Covers? It was because a mod confirmed that story and you lost your mind.

Let's be honest. If Covers didn't ban you, you wouldn't be here would you?

TheRifleman

Okay, if you say so. Why were you banned at Covers? It was because a mod confirmed that story and you lost your mind.

Let's be honest. If Covers didn't ban you, you wouldn't be here would you?
    I was never banned at covers....I post in both places.....is that illegal or something??

You're a fkning dimwit....what does my posting here, there or anywhere have to do with you being an illiterate dumbfuk......an embarrassment to America.

SamDiamond

I was never banned at covers....I post in both places.....is that illegal or something??

You're a fkning dimwit....what does my posting here, there or anywhere have to do with you being an illiterate dumbfuk......an embarrassment to America.

Did they let you back on? Yeah, you were never banned.

Smart move not denying what I posted. You really should just f'ing kill yourself.
    Last edited by SamDiamond; 04-23-13 at 07:22 PM.