PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Guarapiranga Human Mutilation..The Worlds First Alien Abduction Murder

THE STORY

In 1994, the most disturbing murder of a human being ever seen took place near the Guarapiranga reservoir, located in the southern area of the city of Sau Paulo, Brazil.

The person was subject to a brutal mutilation. Yet, what happened to him was far more disturbing than brutality.

This was a systematic mutilation.

Whoever committed these crimes had a stunning level of precision. Not a single drop of blood was found either in the body or around it. Nor were there any signs of a struggle.

They were specific about what body parts and organs they wanted. They removed the left eye, the left ear, the lips, the tongue, eyelids, side of jaw and the jaw bone.

They left "cookie cutter" drainage holes wounds on the victim's chest and other precise locations on the body used for extracting internal organs that looked like it had been done with a laser instrument. They were cut perfectly into the chest.....all while the victim was still alive.

The entire rectum track had been cored out leaving a large gaping hole, similar to how an apple core remover will slice out the center leaving the outside fully intact.

It is clear that this systematic mutilation was executed with speed, precision, and powered by an advanced intelligence.

THE OFFICIAL AUTOPSY REPORT

The Autopsy Reports States:

<big>"EXTERNAL EXAMINATION: We observed: 1) Cut off of the external ear by a slanting incision, with hollowing of soft parts; 2) removal of internal ear with indications of vital reaction; 3) enucleation of right and left ocular globes, with signs of blood inside the cavities" </big>

Note: the underlined "indications of vital reaction" means that the wounds were inflicted upon a live body not a dead one.

<big>"16) We observed the removal of the right and left orbital areas, emptying of the mouth cavity, pharynx, oropharynx, neck, right and left armpit area, abdomen, pelvic cavity, right and left groin area".</big>

<big>"8) The left and the right armpit areas exhibit a circular discontinuity [round hole], with 4 centimeters of diameter, with regular borders and hollowing of soft parts, with signs of vital reaction". </big>

<big>"21) Absence of organs In the pelvis and abdominal cavity due to the removal of all viscera, with signs of tearing and vital reaction".</big>

<big>"An extensive haematoma can also be observed throughout the whole length of the very bruised, stretched penis, that wasn't excised like the scrotum, but showed an enlarged urethral channel (the red tip of which can be seen in the photo) suggesting that the prostate gland was extracted through it."</big>

<big>"INTERNAL EXAMINATION: ...after opening the cranial cavity using Griessinger technique we found: 17) unimpaired skullcap; 18) cerebral edema".

In a case like that, the presence of cerebral edema without direct traumatic origin is a strong characteristic of an agonizing death. In confirmation, the autopsy CONCLUSION explicitly states as causa mortis (cause of the death):

"...acute haemorhage in multiple traumatisms. There is a component of causa mortis by vagus stimulation" [implying cardio-respiratory arrest caused by extreme pain]. "The victim shows injuries with vital reaction characteristics, i.e., there is the component "torture". The suggested modus operandi is: incisions in soft parts and natural orifices using sucking devices".</big>

<big>"23) The thoracic viscera (i.e., non abdominal organs) were in their normal place".

In spite of the fact that the vascular system was practically drained, there was no signs of haemorrage in the body, or in the site the body was found.

One of the MD that was part of the autopsy commented the incongruity of the fact that the victim was wearing a short (strangely free from a single drop of blood) when was found, so whoever was responsible for the crime put on the short back into the body after the carnage. He said that what baffled him more than anything else was how could so much muscular mass and lymph nodes be removed through small holes (as can be clearly seen in Photos #3 and #4, near the armpit and groin) without tearing apart the connecting tissue adhered to the skin.

But all these are irrelevant details compared to the -- in this case -- impossible to deny reality of the mutilation itself.

We have a body that was examined by professionals that would certainly recognize the difference between randomly inflicted wounds produced by animals, from deliberate, artificially produced cuts, made by instruments. We have an official document describing the autopsy. And this time the researcher was allowed to keep the photos, at last.

All along the autopsy report, the artificiality and surgical deliberation of the incisions are very clearly described, for example:

"10) Elliptic, elongated incision with 3 cm x 1 cm axis, at the left groin crease."

"14) Removal of the anal orifice with ample incision, oval shaped, elongated, with 15 cm x 8 cm axis". Etc, etc....</big>

Parallells To Cattle Mutilations

You may have heard the term "cattle mutilation". Cattle mutilation cases are much more common than that of the human variety. Yet this Guarapiranga case and the hundreds of cattle mutilation cases reported in the United States bear a striking similarity.

The above scene is from the scene of a reported cattle mutilation. I guess you could say that it's a little less scary given the fact that this is a cow. Yet the similarities in the precision to the cut and hollowed out organs yield an erie resemblance to what happened to the man in Guarapiranga. Unfortunately, this isn't the only sickening cattle mutilation ever reported. There are literally hundreds of cases just like this - all with a consistent methodology to removing internal organs & body material using advanced technological processes that seem to defy the capabilities of even the most modern medical procedures.
    The Conclusion

Could there be a genuine extraterrestrial threat? And if so, is it rogue groups who are violating interstellar agreements by infiltrating our planet with occasional abductions - or is it an entire race of aliens that could potentially exterminate the entire human population?

While I admit this conclusion is digressing into the realm of conspiracy, it seems certain anyway that this case is yet another example of an incident that is by all logic: performed by extraterrestrials. The publicly available data surrounding this case combined with an understanding of the mountains of evidence to suggest that there are indeed extraterrestrial visitors already engaging the planet (which includes several hundred corporate, government, and military witnesses who have offered to testify to congress as part of the Disclosure Project) then it is not a stretch to make this conclusion.

*WARNING* THESE LINKS CONTAIN *EXTREMELY GRAPHIC* IMAGES

http://www.reocities.com/aliengrip/M...iranga2-En.htm

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien...mutilation.php

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Jesus Christ. This was what the long wait was for???

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Holy shit.

This is your shocking story?

Philly-- you're insane, you know this, right?

I mean, you're really fuking crazy.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

acampbell2345
    acampbell2345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Thanks for posting but way too much hype
    This is a motto I try to live by...
    "Under promise and over deliver."
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave acampbell2345 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SamDiamond

Look what I just filmed in my garage...

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

The first thing my exorcism teacher, Father O' Malley taught me when I was trained to perform exorcisms....was : Never engage in a debate or an argument with a DEMON.

• Do not challenge the demon
    • Do not converse with the demon

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

And that there's the story of why the Saloon was created.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond, and Untied

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

You guys clearly do not understand the significance of the event.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    sure we do

the event proves once and for all that youre a fukkin moron with no hope of ever having an iq over 75
    Points Awarded:

Vegas39 gave InTheDrink 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    sure we do

the event proves once and for all that youre a fukkin moron with no hope of ever having an iq over 75
    Why do you always have to be such a dikk drinker?

Just look at the facts of the case. It's clear this guy was not killed by people.

Look where his body was found. No trace of any kind of tracks found anywhere near him.

What drains a human body of all blood to the point of exsanguination of even the tissues?

And to do all of it while the victim was still alive.

People did this?

What people? Using what kind of technology in 1994?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    sure we do

Kermit

It depends on what you consider significant as to what the rest of the world does.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It depends on what you consider significant as to what the rest of the world does.
    So, proof of aliens killing humans isn't significant?

Kermit

If there was hard evidence that happened, then yes. This here is not hard evidence.

SamDiamond

ALIENS. Jesus Philly

A-L-I-E-N-S.

And you're wondering why you catch shit.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    ALIENS. Jesus Philly

A-L-I-E-N-S.

And you're wondering why you catch shit.
    this is worse than the pizza calls

Kermit

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

If there was hard evidence that happened, then yes. This here is not hard evidence.
    What do you mean?

You've got the body.

Explain how brazilians, in 1994, somehow surgically removed this man's prostate gland through his fukking penis without leaving any trace of blood?

Explain how they made laser-like incisions through which the extraction of this man's organs took place while the guy was still alive again without leaving any trace of blood?

What instruments did they have that could do these things?

There is more evidence that this wasn't done by humans than there is for it.

Kermit

Brazilians can be very clever.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Brazilians can be very clever.
    So clever they can brutally torture a man to the point of removing all of his major organs and all of his blood and leave not a trace of evidence.

SamDiamond

So clever they can brutally torture a man to the point of removing all of his major organs and all of his blood and leave not a trace of evidence.
    Philly, I'm curious. What kind of reaction were you expecting when you thought of posting about an alien murder on a gambling board?

Where did you think this was going?

Kermit

Or maybe he was killed somewhere else and the body was dumped there. Brazil is a pretty brutal country.

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

I don't know about the rest of you, but that was just so disturbing that I feel a ban is in order

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Philly, I'm curious. What kind of reaction were you expecting when you thought of posting about an alien murder on a gambling board? Where did you think this was going?
    Sam, you must be new here. I've been posting ufo stories since I first started on here.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by uvarunthetable View Post
    I don't know about the rest of you, but that was just so disturbing that I feel a ban is in order
    cokkrider said what?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Or maybe he was killed somewhere else and the body was dumped there. Brazil is a pretty brutal country.
    If the body was dumped there then where are the track marks? Should be track/tire marks left by the vehicles that drove him into the dumping area, right? Instead it looks like he was dropped from above onto the dumping area.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Any opinions on this case?

Imajica
    Imajica's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely a real abduction\mutilation case.

For more info on what is going on w\ cases like this, read Linda Moulton Howe's Glimpses Of Other Realties.

I wonder how many human mutilations there are every year.

The government will never allow something like this in the mainstream media because they involved in it up to their аsses.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Imajica View Post

For more info on what is going on w\ cases like this, read Linda Moulton Howe's Glimpses Of Other Realties.

The government will never allow something like this in the mainstream media because they involved in it up to their аsses.
    Solid 1st
    Need to add another name in my little "Guys you can't take seriously on sbr" book.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Imajica View Post

Now that shit is funny.

Guy finds a 3 month old post to make his first post, and better it is about a fuking looney tunes alien abduction murder.

Solid. Just all kinds of solid.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    And that there's the story of why the Saloon was created.