TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

No Miranda Rights for Boston Bomber

WASHINGTON -- A Justice Department official says the Boston Marathon bombing suspect will not be read his Miranda rights because the government is invoking a public safety exception.

That official and a second person briefed on the investigation says 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will be questioned by a special interrogation team for high-value suspects. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they weren't authorized to disclose the information publicly.

The public safety exception permits law enforcement officials to engage in a limited and focused unwarned interrogation of a suspect and allows the government to introduce the statement as evidence in court. The public safety exception is triggered when police officers have an objectively reasonable need to protect the police or the public from immediate danger.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Since it's the lefties who decided to not give him his "Miranda rights" ( like every person arrested should be given), it's perfectly OK with you, but if it was the Bush administration who would have made this decision you would have a real problem with it...... blah, blah, blah.

You're a moron. Go back to covers with the rest of those dumbfuk trolls.

TheGoldenGoose

shaddup dummy. The adults are talking.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will be tried in US Federal Court and the Death Penalty available. Too bad the Muslim Death Penalty, Public Stoning, won't be an option.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I think a new form of execution should be created for this guy. They should shoot him out of a cannon or catapult into a pile of stones in public. Put a little twist on the old school Muslim method.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

So this means, they beat the fukker til he sings the right tune?

TheGoldenGoose

I think we can be fairly certain Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is not the same smug little fukker you see in the Marathon Day photographs. This punk took at least one bullet wound, was running and without food and drink for 20 hours, then took about ten flash bag concussion blasts at close proximity.

Reality has settled in for this little fukker and I hope he is suffering terribly. No mercy.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    I think we can be fairly certain Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is not the same smug little fukker you see in the Marathon Day photographs. This punk took at least one bullet wound, was running and without food and drink for 20 hours, then took about ten flash bag concussion blasts at close proximity.

Reality has settled in for this little fukker and I hope he is suffering terribly. No mercy.
    that's so uncharacteristically un-liberal of you, you clown.

I'm sure if this incident would have happened in a 'red-state", you would be calling for mercy and leniency....you're a fake clown...go get a job with Barnum and Bailey's circus so we can see you drooling and staggering around with your pants down around your ankles....geez, what a buffoon.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

this piece of garbage has no rights. Hang him at the finish line at next year's race.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

well hopefully they can get this penetrate to talk...use the truth serum stuff too....penetrate em

TheGoldenGoose

The "public safety exception" that allows suspects to be questioned without being read their Miranda Rights expires 48 hours after the arrest. It's a pretty good bet this little fukker is getting a good grilling by US interrogators.

It's also possible that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev could be charged as an "enemy combatant". This would deny him a government appointed attorney and other legal rights under the “Law of War”. Might be tough to do in this circumstance because you have to prove he was, in fact, conspiring with an organization or another government against the United States Government.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Johnny Cochran wouldnt touch this case with a ten foot pole if he was still alive.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Should tie him up and throw him in a giant rat pit....then dump acid in his wounds as the rats continue to eat him alive

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

it was his older brother
    who did it all. I think they will keep this kid caged for about 15-20 years

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    it was his older brother
    He will likely spend his entire life behind bars. Unless someone kills him in prison.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    it was his older brother
    He directly killed an 8 year old.....That alone = life in prison

TheGoldenGoose

BOSTON is WICKED STRONG