PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    IMHO new world order is cool, people all came together to have western ideology and gives freedom to them to elect their own leader. It will bring the best of them in terms of education and police the dictator leaders who oppress their own people especially women. Of course, the super duper conservative would jump on this that USA is the only the best of the best country in the world that the only world that matter is the USA.
    There you have it people, America's and the world's for that matters new youth, the 1st brain trained new order sheep...........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 04-22-13 at 07:27 PM.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

Do me a favor, get yourself an education.
    Your "education" ain't worth a nickel buddy why else would you spend 24 hrs a day here arguing? What's the matter boy, are you cracking up or something?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Your "education" ain't worth a nickel buddy why else would you spend 24 hrs a day here arguing? What's the matter boy, are you cracking up or something?

probably the best answer ever to tell everyone youre a fukkin dumbass

pronk

4000+ UN vans in Jacksonville FL

pronk

America"s guillotines

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

no doubt pronk. but as long as you arent a trouble maker you wont get your head cut off

pronk

I'm not scared; we may lose a few million patriots here and there in your stinking fema camps but in the end every NWO scumbag will be hung upside down like Mussolini on ever street corner across good old US of A.

Judgment day will be so sweet!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    StateChamp,

i'm on to you PAL..............

Quote Originally Posted by StateChamp View Post
    I spent time in a mental institution

have to come clean on that. not feeling well right now. nobody im talking too can seem to understand that im not well. i dont think i have the skills to make it in the world, ill try but i see a life of institutionalization. i cant make good choices, sometimes i cant make any choices at all i let them make themselves. i drink a lot to numb the pain, of course this only makes things worse. im probably an alcoholic but i can not drink its not that hard. best thing i can do is what law enforcement says. if i can stay on the up and up with those guys then i can probably eek out a life in some sort of care. of course i could get a job ect ect and feel much better but im pretty messed up and nothing is worse than knowing ppl look down on you and want you to die. i have few friends and actually none within 500 miles since i moved. so im alone with my dog......to make matters worse if my mother died i believe my father would give me the boot and my family would turn their back on me because we are white trash and very selfish and stupid..........

things could turn around for me if i would cease drinking beer and got a job and a better outlook but im in a real rut and im scared. i just drank 4 bud ices and typically id be loving it right now but im in such a funk that it has almost no effect. ive won a great deal of money the past 3 days and im still depressed. i guess my point is that i cant oppose the system i need the system and if i cant make it on my own i wont blame the system. fact is if millions of ppl were like me it would be chaos.

so im not going to sit here and be depressed that im a loser ill just try to get better. and anyone who thought i was a cool guy you thought wrong im a mess and you wouldnt want to be me

but i would have won that state championship if i didnt fail out senior year

First 12