SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Ya gotta love Rick Perry, or at least point at him and laugh

You know. Rick Perry.

The same dimwit who wanted to eliminate three federal agencies--- who proclaimed that his state of Texas didn't need federal monies---

Is now asking Obama for immediate federal funding to help with the disaster in West, Texas.

Listen-- I don't have a problem with it-- that is what federal monies should be used for, to help people who experience problems like this.

I'm just laughing at Perry's sudden change of heart when the shit lands on his doorstep.

And of course, he now is thanking Obama, and kissing his ass...

“We greatly appreciate his call and his gracious offer of support, of course, and the very quick turnaround of the emergency declaration that will be forthcoming and his offer of prayers,” Mr. Perry said.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2QqU4JfW2

So much for standing up to the federal guvmint, huh Gov'ner Perry?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-28-15 at 04:17 PM. Reason: link does not work

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Wow actually find myself agreeing with SamDiamond

Didn't vote for him in 2010, refuse to vote for career politicians. Didn't vote for the democrat either, just wrote in myself

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Wow actually find myself agreeing with SamDiamond

Didn't vote for him in 2010, refuse to vote for career politicians. Didn't vote for the democrat either, just wrote in myself
    That's actually funny.

There may be hope for you yet Frog.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

So many of these....

April 11, 2011
    NOW, THEREFORE, I, RICK PERRY, Governor of Texas, under the authority vested in me by the Constitution and Statutes of the State of Texas, do hereby proclaim the three-day period from Friday, April 22, 2011, to Sunday, April 24, 2011, as Days of Prayer for Rain in the State of Texas. I urge Texans of all faiths and traditions to offer prayers on those days for the healing of our land, the rebuilding of our communities and the restoration of our normal way of life.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Point to the ONE time.Why not its free. Compare the Texas economy to ANY OTHER STATE. Then get back to me. Nice try sht bird! Enjoy those welfare checks WHILE THEY LAST!!!

pulledclear

If you think thats funny your going to love this. 40% of the federal budget is spent on _ _ _ _ _rs running around like monkeys waiting fo dey firss recurd tu dropp.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Point to the ONE time.Why not its free. Compare the Texas economy to ANY OTHER STATE. Then get back to me. Nice try sht bird! Enjoy those welfare checks WHILE THEY LAST!!!
    I have no idea what you are even TRYING to say.

I lost my retard decoder ring.

Can you try again?

How about this one.

15% of Texans receive federal food stamps.

And of that 15%, the white/non-hispanics receive the largest % of those monies. If you break the strata down to the % of their representative race/gender, white/non-hispanic Texans receive 29% more food stamp money than any minority group.

So, in other words, eat a dick.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Okay dickweed.

Vermont, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Oklahoma, Hawaii, Utah, Kansas, Minnesota, Virginia, Montana, New Hampshire, ALL HAVE LOWER UNEMPLOYMENT RATES.

Each one of those states also has higher per capita income, smaller budget gaps, lower poverty rates.

There really is no comparison to North Dakota, Iowa, and Virginia. Those three clearly have the fastest growing economies in the union, and there is no data you can use or manipulate to suggest Texas has the strongest individual state economy.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5937

Texas could beat North Korea by ourselves. That said Rhode Island could as well. I usually agree with you Sam but in this case eat a big fat ****. USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Texas could beat North Korea by ourselves. That said Rhode Island could as well. I usually agree with you Sam but in this case eat a big fat ****. USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!
    Sledge----- I like Texas, I really do.

But they do not have the strongest economy.

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Okay dickweed.

Vermont, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Oklahoma, Hawaii, Utah, Kansas, Minnesota, Virginia, Montana, New Hampshire, ALL HAVE LOWER UNEMPLOYMENT RATES.

Each one of those states also has higher per capita income, smaller budget gaps, lower poverty rates.

There really is no comparison to North Dakota, Iowa, and Virginia. Those three clearly have the fastest growing economies in the union, and there is no data you can use or manipulate to suggest Texas has the strongest individual state economy.

You are a fckng MORON!!!!! Once again point to 12 states with small populations. What about the other 38?????? What adck head!!!!

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

This was the funniest shit ever.

pulledclear

Because the Democrats are SMART.The only way their voting base can buy things is to take from those that earn and create.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Rick Perry is actually smarter in bad lip reading clips

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1696

Beat it, lib. Your arguement are lame.
    Of the great presidents in history, how many we're left wing? None.
    and don't say kennedy, because in our time he'd be right wing.