TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

If you have even a 60 IQ, you SHOULD know that obama is DIRECTLY responsible

for the recent false-flag terror events of the past few months. Colorado, Sandy-Hook, North Korea, and now...Boston....

Why.... amongst other reasons:

DIVERSION!!!

Most of the American leftists' that I am familiar with, (especially on this site) I estimate have an IQ in the 60-90 range, which is "disabled/dull". Tragically most Americans are in that range, I am sad to report.

Americans are not the sharpest knives in the drawer, but what do you expect from the leftist run American school system of the past 40 yrs. An Educated, informed populace??

NOPE.

We ( America) have mostly idiots, yes it's true. And it's the fault of the left. ( I went to private school, and was not subjected to leftist brain-washing, and or inferior education)

Anyway..

In the wake of Obama’s assault on law-abiding American citizens and the Second Amendment–which is in my view is an act of war against the United States–the Obama/Biden team plan, in the near future, is to tour around the country to rally support for his unconstitutional actions.

In all actuality, Obama is making himself available for a false - flag (the boston bonbing?) event–and if that doesn’t work, will direct that another false - flag like Sandy Hook to be ginned up to anger the sheeple known as Obama supporters and Congress to force the demand for gun-control....

Don't be fooled or take the bait!!

Keep your powder dry and stay alert.

Obama and his handlers are no longer afraid of putting this right in our faces and daring us to act!!

Remember what Obama is diverting attention from: The Economy, NO JOBS , Benghazi, 2012 election theft, and of course, his ineligibility/foreign-agent status and all the fraud that keeps him in the White House.

Friends....Be vigilant....things are about to get worse.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 04-17-13 at 09:25 PM.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Those are just the wide known false flags... there are false flags that are minor and don't get a lot of coverage that happen every day. IMO those are more dangerous than the giant false flags.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I hate Obama too, but the bombing in Boston doesn't make sense.

TheRifleman

Nothing has changed......the sheep still believe the lies
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 04-17-13 at 09:32 PM.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Rifle, does Dubbya get credit for bombing our citizens on 9/11?

Or was that a Dick Cheney operation?

Kermit

Freaking Bill Clinton couldn't hide sticking a Cigar up some fat bitch's twat.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

hey rifle that private school you attended (lol) did they neglect to teach you vocabulary? libel vs slander. did they neglect to teach you how to use a hypen? you certainly didn't learn that trick. did they teach you anything at all about Aspergers at least how to spell it. first it was an advanced degree now it is a private school, probably a christian private school with teachers spending a ton of time on the bible and how the great flood was not global warming related.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post

Most of the American leftists' that I am familiar with, (especially on this site) I estimate have an IQ in the 60-90 range, which is "disabled/dull".
    interesting

but as I'm sure you're aware, the overwhelming majority of scientists and mathematicians identify as leftists/liberals

what is the connection between having a low IQ and becoming a scientist or mathematician?

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

Obama, Feinstein, New York Mayor Bloomberg, and all other gun-controllers need to be disarmed from the power we the people have allowed them.

Any public official who intentionally attempts to subvert the sacred Constitution of the United States, should be tried for..... Treason and then HUNG in public if found guilty.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 04-17-13 at 09:23 PM.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

OP is copy and paste king.

Not one original thought.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Do you think Obama supports african americans who wear holograms on their cap?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Lmao at this whole thing

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Rifle u deserve to get a good old ass whopping.

Bostongambler

Only a coward would post something like that I might add.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Thread is over my head

Bostongambler

It's not hard to figure out. People that post shit like this either have low self esteem , need attention , or anything to the like.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    It's not hard to figure out. People that post shit like this either have low self esteem , need attention , or anything to the like.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Only people with an IQ of 60 and below would believe anything the OP posts. The man, and I use man here ironically, is constantly posting worthless crap with no substance or factual support.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Republicans, conservatives, tea baggers and the like should all feel embarrassed and ashamed to be in the same party as OP. Im none of the above and I feel embarrassed for him.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

is this guy c-gold ghost? politics here and there eh

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Not C-Gold. C-Gold would stick around and defend his posts.

Riflemans flees faster than a Canadian at war.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

In the wake of Obama’s assault on law-abiding American citizens and the Second Amendment–which is in my view is an act of war against the United States–the Obama/Biden team plan, in the near future, is to tour around the country to rally support for his unconstitutional actions.

In all actuality, Obama is making himself available for a false - flag (the boston bonbing?) event–and if that doesn’t work, will direct that another false - flag like Sandy Hook to be ginned up to anger the sheeple known as Obama supporters and Congress to force the demand for gun-control....

You absolute fvcking hack.

Pretty much copy/paste from here https://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2013/01/22/

Your version of flexing your >60 IQ is to copy someone else's work and interject small snippets of your own (?) thoughts into it?

Aren't you the guy that was plagiarizing movie reviews from rotten tomatoes too?

What a joke.
    Last edited by muldoon; 04-17-13 at 09:37 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Tully Mars 63 gave muldoon 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, Obama controls the world..

Just one man outta nowhere..........

From rags to controlling all secret ELITE societies, in just 4 short years.......

Rifleman's IQ level is in the single digits.............

This is a fact..........

Kermit

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

our biggest SBR resident morons in 1 thread!!!

rifleman, frogs,.... oh wait iifold and pronk arent here yet...nevermind
    Last edited by 5mike5; 04-17-13 at 11:01 PM.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

Your version of flexing your >60 IQ is to copy someone else's work and interject small snippets of your own (?) thoughts into it?

Aren't you the guy that was plagiarizing movie reviews from rotten tomatoes too?

What a joke.
    Yes that was him.

He's the worst poster here and there's no one close.
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave Andy117 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

What a joke.
    Oh yeah I remember that. Bunch of reviews that made no sense for a serious right wing nut like Chuckles. Hilarious.

thebod15
    thebod15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

GJ OP, you have spelling errors, grammatical errors, and focus on items caused by the right! Check your IQ maybe it falls in the 60-90 range too. WTF is a bonbing?

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

for the recent false-flag terror events of the past few months. Colorado, Sandy-Hook, North Korea, and now...Boston....

Why.... amongst other reasons:

DIVERSION!!!

Most of the American leftists' that I am familiar with, (especially on this site) I estimate have an IQ in the 60-90 range, which is "disabled/dull". Tragically most Americans are in that range, I am sad to report.

Americans are not the sharpest knives in the drawer, but what do you expect from the leftist run American school system of the past 40 yrs. An Educated, informed populace??

NOPE.

We ( America) have mostly idiots, yes it's true. And it's the fault of the left. ( I went to private school, and was not subjected to leftist brain-washing, and or inferior education)

Anyway..

Don't be fooled or take the bait!!

Keep your powder dry and stay alert.

Obama and his handlers are no longer afraid of putting this right in our faces and daring us to act!!

Remember what Obama is diverting attention from: The Economy, NO JOBS , Benghazi, 2012 election theft, and of course, his ineligibility/foreign-agent status and all the fraud that keeps him in the White House.

Friends....Be vigilant....things are about to get worse.
    I concur but the sheep love a liberal welfare giving illegal alien pardoning head of state

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    thats faaking hideous
    looks like planet of the apes sequel