frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    C'mon guys, the Government can't even run the freaking Post Office.
    The government are just puppets/figureheads being manipulated by the secret elite operatives. By the way, post office running a deficit, etc. all by design created to help advance redistributionist and class warfare policies. All of which get more and more people turning to the almighty government for provision. When that happens, more and more liberty and private property is stolen.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    This forum is swarming with government snitches and feds.
    Pronk, we have your IP address.

Settle down.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    The government are just puppets/figureheads being manipulated by the secret elite operatives. By the way, post office running a deficit, etc. all by design created to help advance redistributionist and class warfare policies. All of which get more and more people turning to the almighty government for provision. When that happens, more and more liberty and private property is stolen.
    dipshit probably got a job teaching at a public school

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

C'mon guys, the Government can't even run the freaking Post Office.
    or stop bombings with bomb-sniffing bomb dogs 2ft away from a bomb

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Ban pressure cookers IMO

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Boston Marathon Massacre was to distract attention from Bush/Obama indicment

This is HUGE!!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/16/wo...anted=all&_r=0
    Steve Pieczenik
    http://pieczenik.blogspot.com/
    THE SPECIFIC INDICTMENT of Bush Jr/Obama/CIA/US Military “Torture of 9/11 Prisoners” at GITMO—FINALLY CONFIRMED as a “WAR CRIME”– Equivalent to Prosecuted Nazi War Crimes and the Torture/ Internship Of Japanese Americans During WWII.
    Nothing beats a sensational front page news story like a Boston Marathon Massacre! Most readers would miss the incidental but far more serious implication for the moral compass of America than the NY Times story by Scott Shane, entitled, “U.S. Practiced Torture After 9/11, Non Partisan Review Concludes”. (posted earlier)
    In this article, both Asa Hutchinson [Republican/Bush Jr Administration] and James R. Jones [Democrat, Congress] indict the interrogation and tortures committed by Presidents Clinton [Rendition], Bush Jr [full menu of tortures], Obama [Bush Jr in Black Face].

In essence, this bipartisan report, along with 6,000 pages of still classified docs IMPLICATES THREE ADMINISTRATIONS of INTERNATIONAL WAR CRIMES—RENDITION, TORTURE, ENHANCED INTERROGATION.
    What does this mean in the midst of our frenzy to find ‘supposed terrorists’ of the Boston Marathon Massacre?
    It means that, as I have previously repeated time and time again, we have had and still have Presidents who have willingly committed acts of International War Crimes Punishable by Death and / or Life Imprisonment.
    Furthermore, to make matters even worse, the extensive investigations showed that the abominable, criminal activities of interrogation, torture, water boarding committed by the CIA, US military, US mercenaries and sanctioned by three presidents were like the wars themselves- totally useless.
    In short, the USA is GUILTY of COMMITTING USELESS WAR CRIMES!!!
    Have I, an experienced counter –terrorist expert with thirty years experience who had never had to touch even one detainee, let alone torture or ‘interrogate’ anyone, suddenly had a fit of righteous indignation or just decided to vent his RELENTLESS FURY for UNREPENTANT SINS of our THREE PRESIDENTS and their MINIONS?
    The answer lies not in the headlines nor in the hysterical media distractions of a tragic occurrence which I might have been able to predict (I think Patriarch did predict this), had I known beforehand that this report would come out on the same day as the BOSTON MARATHON.
    That’s right! You’ve got it! Once again, Obama in concert with FEMA, CIA, FBI, and other National Security minions—the usual ‘choir boy suspects’—decided to OFFER A DISTRACTION.

But please place this Boston Marathon along side the sacrifices that Bush jr was willing to make in terms of dead American bodies in 9/11—close to 3,000 innocent Americans in the World Trade Center alone. The Boston Marathon Massacre is small potatoes in the theater of distractions for war crimes. A decade ago, Bush Jr had no qualms, of course along with his close pal Cheney, of sacrificing a few thousand US military men in the useless Iraq War. Don’t forget the hundreds of thousands of innocent Pakistanis, Yemenis, Afghanis, and Iraqis that Obama, Panetta, Tenet, Hayden, Brennan et al, are willing to sacrifice in the name of ‘terror’ or, excuse me, the ‘war on terror’.

So what’s a few Americans who were killed and injured in the Marathon Race? Nothing, really, in comparison to the full scope of the extent of the horror that Clinton, Bush jr and Obama collectively had engaged in maiming the innocent; torturing the prisoners; injuring and killing the countless thousands of innocent civilians; destroying societies and countries; and creating world wide MAYHEM and CHAOS—all for the sake of NATIONAL SECURITY??Let me be more precise and list some of the issues that are relevant to the ‘torture’, ‘interrogation’ and ‘the legal consequences’ of those actions over a thirty year period since the Clinton Administration.
    But first let’s go back, a bit further to WWII.
    –A Japanese General was summarily executed by the US allies for waterboarding pilots who had been caught in the Jimmy DoLittle Raid on Tokyo.
    – US Army soldiers during the Vietnam War summarily placed in prison for waterboarding Viet Cong prisoners of war.
    –In 1948, Norwegians executed German SS officers practicing ‘enhanced interrogation techniques’ called ‘Versharfte Vernehmung’ developed by Gestapo Chief Heinrich Muller, using ‘sleep deprivation’, ‘extreme cold’, ‘suspension in stress positions’ and ‘deliberate exhaustion’.
    –Navy Captain Albert Shimkus Jr, who ran a hospital for the prisoners at Gitmo protested the unethical behavior.
    – Bill Clinton, Sandy Berger approved rendition.
    –Bush jr, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Condi, Steve Hadley, Elliot Abrams, Gen. David Petraeus, Jose Rodriguez [head of CIA Covert operations], John Brennan, David Addington [WH staff], all approved the use of severe interrogation methods including hypothermia, waterboarding, stress positions, abdominal beatings, genital torture, and other bodily and psychological harm according to Department of Justice Concurrence of Attorney General John Ashcroft as written in the paper by John Yoo. Also concurring to these aforementioned methods were NSA Director General Michael Hayden, SecState Collin Powell, and DCI George Tenet .
    –The only official to dissent officially and was subsequently reprimanded was Philip Zelikow, PhD who wrote a memo contesting the DOJ’s Torture Memo written by John Yoo and others in “Justice”.
    – Karl Rove told BBC in 2010: ”I’m proud that we kept the world safer than it was, by the use of these techniques. They’re appropriate, they’re in conformity with our international requirements and with US law”.
    –Cheney: ” I was and remain a strong proponent of our enhanced interrogation program.”

–Congresswoman, later Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi [D, Cal. San Francisco] in a meeting with the CIA/Bush Jr Administration—WHOLEHEARTEDLY SUPPORTED ENHANCED INTERROGATION AND TORTURE!
    There goes our in-house LIBERAL—ALL THE WAY WITH TORTURE, PRINCESS NANCY! What happened to the infamous University of Berkley WAR PROTESTORS-IT’S ONE OF YOUR OWN !!! And what about your Pacific Heights Liberal Constituents? Do they know that you are true blue SADIST and WAR CRIMINAL?
    –But Congresswoman Jane Harmon also from California and a Democratic Liberal had the guts to dissent and object. But she was in the minority.
    –James Steele, in charge of the US Death Squads [Paramilitary] in El Salvador where 75,000 civilians were killed was placed by Cheney and Rumsfeld as ‘OUR MAN IN IRAQ’ to train the counter insurgency. Also involved with Elliot Abrams and Ollie North in the Iran Contra Affair. War criminal!!!
    – Jose A, Rodriguez Jr, the former Director of the National Clandestine Service for the CIA [served 31 years] and author of “Hard Measures: How Aggressive CIA Actions After 9/11 Saved American Lives”
    This Puerto Rican “Torture Wonder” from the University of Florida could not stop lauding his incredible efforts at engaging in constant torture of 9/11 victims to such an extent that he rode the celebrity circuit promoting his book of absurd observations: ”About 30 out of the 100 or so detainees that the CIA held were subjected to some harsh treatment.”
    It’s this same ‘pobrecito’ who literally gave dictation to Kathryn Bigelow for her fictional film rendition of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ and then after being reprimanded by me in an email to my contacts, Jose quickly recanted his story. What an dishonorable, cowardly pobrecito!!!
    General David Petraeus, who would become the DC I and tried to distance himself from Steele was deeply involved and knowledgeable about the torture and paramilitary death squads in Iraq. My bad!!
    Even yours truly could be fooled by the presumed integrity of a man who had been shot by his friend on a shooting range and claimed that he was the innovator of the thousand year old counter insurgency theory. What a liar, well, someone saw fit to put Petraeus in his proper place of ignominy. Too bad for the honorable men and women who served him and were fooled by him as I was. Petraeus is an example of how rampant sociopathy and self aggrandizement rages through our so called warrior leaders.
    BTW, in most cases of enhanced interrogation, one often needs the presence or advice of a physician, psychiatrist or psychologist. I would recommend consulting my former psychiatric colleague who presents himself as an expert in the mind of a terrorist- Dr. Jerry Post. He also trained at Harvard Medical College. However, unlike myself, he was the founder and director of the Center for the Analysis of Personality and Political Behavior at the CIA for over 20 years. In fact, he was so good at questioning terrorists or suspected terrorists that he was awarded the Intelligence Medal of Merit in 1979 and received the studies in Intelligence Award in 1980! Atta boy! He then received the Nevitt Sanford Award for Distinguished Professional Contributions to Political Psychology in 2002. He was a consultant for the CIA for a long time and probably still is! He presently resides as many academic CIA assets do at the George Washington University Department of Political Psychology on E Street in DC. I am certain he knows a lot more about enhanced interrogation than any other psychiatrist or medical doctor….including me!

By now, my dear readers, I am certain you get the idea.
    Falls flags galore. Deaths abound. Non-deaths are opine as in Sandy Hook. At least, in the Boston Massacre, one can see how much of a ‘false flag’, Sandy Hook was, without any pictures of blood, guts and death. Remember that scene in Chicago where you have to razzle-dazzle them??? Distraction from the REAL story.
    But the point is quite simple!
    Once again, Executive tyranny reigns supreme over our Republic.
    It started with Slick Willy and Rendition and his corrupt political and economic cronyism. Then it accelerated and deteriorated with Bush Jr and company.
    And now the President of “NON-TRANSPARENCY” and “NIXONIAN SECRECY” and “DRONE WARS” has continued the slide of our republic into a criminal civilization worthy of an international tribunal placing our leaders in jail or worse.
    As for me, as I once said to a former governor who accused me of tyranny acting against his brother, Bush Jr, I replied very calmly, “In times of tyranny, treason is PATRIOTISM”!!!

Vox Populis! Vox Deus!!

pronk

NAVY Seal killers at the scene of crime in Boston

Last edited by pronk; 04-18-13 at 12:04 PM.

SamDiamond

Say what you want about Chris Kyle, but he is the last person in the world that would bomb a child.

Kyle is an American hero.

Some of you people are f'in in serious need of help.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Copy and paste queen back at it.

You lose all respect (as if you had any) when you implicate a guy running away from a Fukkin explosion.

And ya bush and Obama are definitely going to be tried for war crimes, that would be major news dumbfukk... It's not like our president will be tried in an international court with everyone but some shitty news source not knowing about it.

pronk

Chris Kyle is American Hero??? Since when bloody murderers became our heros??? Tell me the difference between Kyle and nazi SS killers? That rat murdered women and innocent children for fun and he's your hero?
    Last edited by pronk; 04-18-13 at 12:22 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

SamDiamond

Chris Kyle is American Hero??? Since when bloody murderers became our heros??? Tell me the difference between Kyle and nazi SS killers? That rat murdered women and innocent children for fun and he's your hero?
    Kyle fought for this country, he was awarded the Bronze Star, Medal of Valor---

What have you done for this country other than post on a fuking gambling board?

Pronk-- seriously. You're a piece of shit of the lowest form.

You DO NOT have original fuking thought in your head.

Every post you have is someone else's work-- their video, their post-- NOTHING IS YOUR OWN.

When you tried to post a thought-- you had is so fuked up, you disproved what you had posted.

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Kyle fought for this country, he was awarded the Bronze Star, Medal of Valor---

What have you done for this country other than post on a fuking gambling board?

Pronk-- seriously. You're a piece of shit of the lowest form.

You DO NOT have original fuking thought in your head.

Every post you have is someone else's work-- their video, their post-- NOTHING IS YOUR OWN.

When you tried to post a thought-- you had is so fuked up, you disproved what you had posted.

His first kill was a woman holding a toddler in her hands you stupid moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That piece of SHIT murdered between 160 to 255 people in their own land you dumbell. Get a life asshole because for some strange reason "IT" revolves around this forum 24/7.

SamDiamond

His first kill was a woman holding a toddler in her hands you stupid moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That piece of SHIT murdered between 160 to 255 people in their own land you dumbell. Get a life asshole because for some strange reason "IT" revolves around this forum 24/7.
    Which of the two of us takes the time to constantly post someone else's work?

I noticed you failed to tell me what it is you have done for your country.

I'll wait on that one.

pronk

You "noticed"? What are you, a cop? Was I driving too fast officer?

pronk

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Er8Ni...%3DEr8Nis1CPXs

You nasty traitorous scumbags, who's going to bring your asses to justice?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Here is the video that you are trying to post. For God''s sake, they have the fukking guy on video. Is that photoshopped too?

pronk

Thank you frogmeister Kermit

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

False Flag? Why would they have bomb sniffing dogs there if they were going to detonate the bombs anyways? That doesn't make any sense.

The only way that this would make sense is if that there was a prior threat of a bombing and they were taking precautions.
    Does a hand living up your ass make sense?

pronk

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Chris Kyle....was a killer who protected other killers.....it may have been in the name of GOOD, protecting others who think they are doing good.....all with good intentions, but that man is going to hell....you simply cant take that many lives from the world and play god...

To say he was a good soldier....100%.....Good American 100%

But a HERO....no....a good person.....probably not....

First 12