NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    There is no reason to. You prove that you know nothing about calc by claiming it does not require algebra to solve calc problems.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Look me up when in town brandon. At aria poker room every weekend
    You've already proved numerous times in this thread that you're scared to do this bet. I've shown that I'm more than willing to do it. If you'd simply name an MTT reg like I asked I could have the money escrowed in minutes depending who we find that is a mutual friend.

For some reason you're scared though. You just keep telling me to hit you up when I'm in Vegas....somewhere I rarely go.

Just admit you're scared to do the bet now that you're slowly realizing you're actually wrong.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

There is no reason to. You prove that you know nothing about calc by claiming it does not require algebra to solve calc problems.

Bingo

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    You've already proved numerous times in this thread that you're scared to do this bet. I've shown that I'm more than willing to do it. If you'd simply name an MTT reg like I asked I could have the money escrowed in minutes depending who we find that is a mutual friend.

For some reason you're scared though. You just keep telling me to hit you up when I'm in Vegas....somewhere I rarely go.

Just admit you're scared to do the bet now that you're slowly realizing you're actually wrong.
    no you're pathetic but GL Brandon you will need it

NittanyLionsFan

lol right. i'm pathetic but you're the one who said "name the price" and is now scared to follow through.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    I sleep well no matter what lies you tell on the interwebz. Trust me when I tell you, it is IMPOSSIBLE to solve calculus problems without algebra and trigonometry. Algebra is the majority of calculus. If you don't know how to do algebra then there is no way you would understand how to solve a calc problem.

NittanyLionsFan

I sleep well no matter what lies you tell on the interwebz. Trust me when I tell you, it is IMPOSSIBLE to solve calculus problems without algebra and trigonometry. Algebra is the majority of calculus. If you don't know how to do algebra then there is no way you would understand how to solve a calc problem.
    Dude, I already told you....I know algebra just fine. I am not taking algebra right now. Someone else is. You don't know the history here as to why Vegas39 is saying I don't know Algebra. If I could explain that one to you...I could explain why I said that. But I can't...it doesn't let me PM. So unless you post a skype/aim/etc then I can't explain it.

NittanyLionsFan

It's funny how that clown just blatantly pussed out on that bet as soon as he realized I was dead serious about it.

First 12