raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

The real Wantitall4moi... priceless

claims to be the best capper ever and that he made so much money he actually quit gambling for a while...didnt need the money...

makes a thread in February to show how easy it is to win and how he does it and how lines or closing #s dont matter at all...

makes this comment before posting plays

"It isnt going to matter anyway, If I post 250-260 plays I suspect the line wont make a difference between a win, loss or push in more than 4 or 5 of them. I will also say that those 4 or 5 games wont make the difference between a winning record or a losing one."

then has a solid month or so , up around 10units...then the wheels fall completely off...mind you , he was making plays before the lines came out... going on non-stop about how the lines dont matter and obviously relying on completely useless data from previous seasons...

well, this is how its shaping up now with his posted plays...

Open: -23.6
    Close: -28.825
    Best: -10.575
    Worst: -41.975

so here is what he has to say tonight, after embarrassing himself worse than any poster on the forums ever has...

Originally Posted by wantitall4moi
    nah youre partially right, I was giving out the real system plays for awhile then it got stupid so I started posting the opposite of what it said, I PMed the guys I thought would really care on when I started doing it. But I figured everyone in this thread was such a genius they would have noticed how the teams suddenly reversed. I guess people arent nearly as smart as they think they are.

I am pretty much done posting again anyway way too many idiots back here again I dont have time to waste in here like I used to. But I said I would post the system plays for the rest of the year and I did, I just didnt post the side it gave just the opposite side.

When something is working one way and then suddenly makes a complete reversal so that it is also 'fade' worthy that should show you fools something.

Anything with an opinion that isnt around a 50% return is worth looking at one way or the other. Considering it was going at about 57% before I stopped giving out the right sides, and then has suddenly flip and go to 42% that should tell you something.

Either way I havent said shit in this thread beyond posting plays since I flipped them over. I wasnt going to say anything about it until the season was done but since the thread has died and this comment was the last one made I figure i would push some new life back into it.

But basically the only plays that have been on the 'right' side were Laker fades and Spurs. Hell I even messed up one day and listed Denver instead of Spurs, and a 'maybe' on OKC versus the Spurs. But that was to throw people off because I made the other mistake with Denver, but I think I gave people way too much credit for having brains in here. Because no one noticed or said anything about me not betting the Spurs.

But if people spent half the time in actually trying to figure this shot out as they do just score keeping and bashing they would have seen the switch. I even alluded to it in a few spots.

Either way, you fools dont know what I do or how I do it. I just thought I would make a post and do what I do. troll you idiots, it has worked for 25 pages, and I am sure it will go another 10 more without me making a single comment again. Since I posted the plays for the rest of the year I dont have to say anything. So now is a good a time as any to drop the bombshell on you guys.

But for guys with an actual brain that can see things, when something is doing a clear and obvious 'successful' return suddenly does a complete 180 and goes to the same record in reverse (58% to 42%) that really should be OBVIOUS as to what happened. But like I said I gave people in here way too much credit for having brains alredy.

thank you for proving to everyone that you are the biggest fukking fraud on the forums... you didnt need any help from any of us with this incredible burial.. amazing
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39, and William Walters

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

wantitall4moi

Claims he could once run the 40 in 4.3 seconds
    "...a Brown graduate with a 3.8 gpa without really trying"
    scored 1540 on his SATs
    @ 5' 10'' he can dunk a basketball including from the free-throw line
    loves to state that he's a winner and everyone else is a loser
    millionaire but also said his wife works for a department store
    spends tons of hours online playing World of Warcraft and is in the 1 percent of best players

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

in before his 18 page rebuttal

raydog

he will have no rebuttal ... fukkin buried himself with all his bullshit, then pulls the old "i played the other side of what i posted" on us.... sure thing, ace

The Kraken

I'd be surprised if he didnt come in and give us a short 8 or 9 paragraphs full of made up stats, lies, delusions of grandeur and fairy tales.

I honestly don't think he can resist.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I'd be surprised if he didnt come in and give us a short 8 or 9 paragraphs full of made up stats, lies, delusions of grandeur and fairy tales.

I honestly don't think he can resist.

Agree

raydog

lets give him a chance to make up something incredible today...

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

all he needs to do is post a screen shot of him betting the opposite
    odds of doing this

yes +10000
    no -100000000

raydog

he uses a local, rfr3sh... and get this, he calls the local and TELLS him what line he wants... yes, you heard it right...he claims the local gives him ANY number with in reason... so he always gets the best # ... claims that he was up almost 100k for 1st part of the season with a "local" and said "local" is still letting wanti pick his # and price ... i mean its so something so far fetched its obnoxiously funny.

you have to go read the thread...its quite amazing

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

anyone that EVER intentionally posts the opposite side of what they are betting should be banned forever

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    anyone that EVER intentionally posts the opposite side of what they are betting should be banned forever
    its not done intenionally until after the game loses.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike, and yisman

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    I've done it every time I've posted a "losing" play at SBR. Common knowledge. If it's a loser, I was actually tricking you fools. Joke's on you. I've never lost a bet. Not my fault you guys can't pick up on what's real vs. what's a reverse jinx. Dumbfvcks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikeyanks23

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Owned

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    wantitall4moi

Claims he could once run the 40 in 4.3 seconds
    "...a Brown graduate with a 3.8 gpa without really trying"
    scored 1540 on his SATs
    @ 5' 10'' he can dunk a basketball including from the free-throw line
    loves to state that he's a winner and everyone else is a loser
    millionaire but also said his wife works for a department store
    spends tons of hours online playing World of Warcraft and is in the 1 percent of best players
    He also said a meal for him is a large pie and breadsticks.

So another ttwarrior, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I've done it every time I've posted a "losing" play at SBR. Common knowledge. If it's a loser, I was actually tricking you fools. Joke's on you. I've never lost a bet. Not my fault you guys can't pick up on what's real vs. what's a reverse jinx. Dumbfvcks.
    That could've been written by Paulapoker.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

This is amazing stuff.

Guy is eating a pizza and furiously typing as we speak.

It's about to get

up in here.

The Kraken

Unreal Ray. You've got Wanti on mental lock down

You say the guy won't respond and he doesn't respond.

raydog

he is too busy thanking the gods for ending kobes career last night ... or else he would be eating mud again when they made the playoffs...

raydog

durito puts in 5 minutes of work and adds to the embarrassment... after Wanti says he "flipped" plays over, its proven that he was still primarily betting the same teams he had been betting tooooo fukkkking funny boyz...

Originally Posted by rito
    Bet Spurs, Fade Lakers, Den/por/Utah at home, Washington, Cleveland, Toronto, Dallas, LA Clippers ... you are still on all the same teams. let me guess, system is to bet certain teams and then switch later.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Thats fukked up

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

This is no secret. I've been calling this turd out as strait retardation material for two yrs now as have several others. Nice to know everybody else has caught on.
    He claims to know more about basketball than anybody here for sure & 9 out of 10 NBA execs, Yet doesn't even know who Dirk Nowitzki is. He calls him Dirk Nowinski <-------you can't even use the misclick excuse with that spelling. He actually thought the guys name was Dirk Nowinski!!!

The guy is one of the 3 biggest tools on the board right there w/ Pauly & Rattz~
    Points Awarded:

William Walters gave upscope 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

funny read.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Does he still do hooker reviews?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I think the insane asylum took away his Internet access.

We can only hope the same happens for tmoible.