Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

For the record, I was living in a slum at Jarvis and Gerrard in Toronto.

Seaweed can confirm this was a very bad neighborhood

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Well, thanks for the props, Rangers!! but, no, I'm not RichardA, the legend, but he's a friend of mine, and like an older brother to me.... Me and Richie have trained together many x's....and he's one of the very few that has my respect in and out of the ring. ( along with you)
    I've learned a lot from him over the years, and coincidentally, I'll be seeing him next week at an MMA tournament that we are both attending ( he's competing, i'm not)...I'll say hello to him for you....

Were you at the Vegas covers bash?

If so, we may have met.

Please to tell him I say hello and wish him luck in his bout.

As Bill Cunningham would say "He is a great American"

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post

Were you at the Vegas covers bash?

If so, we may have met.

Please to tell him I say hello and wish him luck in his bout.

As Bill Cunningham would say "He is a great American"
    I was at the Vegas covers bash 2 or 3 yrs ago at the Venetian. RichardA took me to the event and we had a blast!! Just LOVE Vegas!

RichardA always speaks fondly of you, and funny, he has said many times that his old running buddy..."NYRANGERS"...is one "GREAT AMERICAN"..he told me hilarious stories of the battles he fought along side of you.....lol.....he particularly mentioned some clown named "CDNumbers", and "KUJAYHAWK"...buffoons who you took particular pleasure in demolishing......I would have enjoyed being a part of that..oh, well....

I'll pass along your good wishes to him....Good Luck to you too!

hugh613
    hugh613's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, thanks for the props, Rangers!! but, no, I'm not RichardA, the legend, but he's a friend of mine, and like an older brother to me.... Me and Richie have trained together many x's....and he's one of the very few that has my respect in and out of the ring. ( along with you)
    I've learned a lot from him over the years, and coincidentally, I'll be seeing him next week at an MMA tournament that we are both attending ( he's competing, i'm not)...I'll say hello to him for you....
    I'm sure he won't remember who I am (dude has a HUGE following), but if you could wish him good luck for me, it would be much appreciated.

Let's Go Rangers

I was at the Vegas covers bash 2 or 3 yrs ago at the Venetian. RichardA took me to the event and we had a blast!! Just LOVE Vegas!

RichardA always speaks fondly of you, and funny, he has said many times that his old running buddy..."NYRANGERS"...is one "GREAT AMERICAN"..he told me hilarious stories of the battles he fought along side of you.....lol.....he particularly mentioned some clown named "CDNumbers", and "KUJAYHAWK"...buffoons who you took particular pleasure in demolishing......I would have enjoyed being a part of that..oh, well....

I'll pass along your good wishes to him....Good Luck to you too!

I think we may have met then, are you like about 6'5 , 220 shaved head , goatee?

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by hugh613 View Post
    I'm sure he won't remember who I am (dude has a HUGE following), but if you could wish him good luck for me, it would be much appreciated.

Just spoke to him, Hugh613...actually he remembers you quite well! He said you had similar musical tastes...particularly VAN HALEN!!!

He said thanks for the wishes..and GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!

TheRifleman

I think we may have met then, are you like about 6'5 , 220 shaved head , goatee?
    YEP!! We did meet!! ( I'm 235 now..)

Now it's coming back to me.....oh, wait...you weren't "RANGERS", back then....were you the Mets fan???

Yeah, I think that was you....6'3, 210, Black hair, Beard....tattoo of your favorite player's name on your back ..JC MARTIN....on your back? JC MARTIN????? lol...

That was funny, we had a good laugh about that.... JC Martin? I would have thought Seaver, Ryan, Koosman, Agee, Donn Clendenon , maybe Cleon Jones....but JC MARTIN??? that's priceless...anyway...cool, now we know each other, can't wait to tell RIcharda!!

What a small world......

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Is 5FF posting here?

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Is 5FF posting here?

Kermit

I mean does he post here? Or is that my answer.

TheRifleman

hugh613
    hugh613's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's Go Rangers

Is 5FF posting here?
    hi Kermit

Let's Go Rangers

YEP!! We did meet!! ( I'm 235 now..)

Now it's coming back to me.....oh, wait...you weren't "RANGERS", back then....were you the Mets fan???

Yeah, I think that was you....6'3, 210, Black hair, Beard....tattoo of your favorite player's name on your back ..JC MARTIN....on your back? JC MARTIN????? lol...

That was funny, we had a good laugh about that.... JC Martin? I would have thought Seaver, Ryan, Koosman, Agee, Donn Clendenon , maybe Cleon Jones....but JC MARTIN??? that's priceless...anyway...cool, now we know each other, can't wait to tell RIcharda!!
    What a small world......
    yeah that was me, I also was a big fan of Duffy Dyer and in the 80's I was a big fan
    of HoJo

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I was working at a dry cleaners. Me and this other guy got hired at the same time but I got promoted to manager. He came up to me one day and said he wanted to fight me after work. So we met in the parking lot around 7pm after one of our shifts and did the usual posturing. Well, he finally took a swing and caught me in the jaw. I didn't even feel it, maybe he only half swung, didn't connect well or maybe it was adrenaline but it had no effect on me. Naturally I took a swing back and connected flush on the nose. Instantly his eyes watered up and he obviously was done, he didn't want anymore. After a few minutes his eyes were so swollen He could barely see.

i ended up driving him to our local ER and waiting with him until he got evaluated and family showed up. He ended up with a broken nose and bruised ego

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I was working at a dry cleaners. Me and this other guy got hired at the same time but I got promoted to manager. He came up to me one day and said he wanted to fight me after work. So we met in the parking lot around 7pm after one of our shifts and did the usual posturing. Well, he finally took a swing and caught me in the jaw. I didn't even feel it, maybe he only half swung, didn't connect well or maybe it was adrenaline but it had no effect on me. Naturally I took a swing back and connected flush on the nose. Instantly his eyes watered up and he obviously was done, he didn't want anymore. After a few minutes his eyes were so swollen He could barely see.

i ended up driving him to our local ER and waiting with him until he got evaluated and family showed up. He ended up with a broken nose and bruised ego
    Kraken you're a fukking monster!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Kraker is a beast

Kermit

hi Kermit
    Nice.

Let's Go Rangers

Nice.

Fu.ck Wallstreetcappers.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Does this count?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

When was the last time you got into a fist fight?

First 12