Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

To be specific, for the record SL, you seem to be the best capper on this forum.

That being said, I've learned a lot from posts by MD and Nunya on theory, both sides are important an equally valuable.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    ask gabe. is impossible when unfunny people kill the mood. there is a great clip where legendary comedian dick gregory touches on this subject.

hecklers are one thing, fock they even make the show better. but this shit is akin to some idiot in the audience ringing a bell so loud just to purposely disrupt the fun because they suffer from a mild social retardation.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    seek his validation? How? Ask defacto how many times I've pm'd asking for picks. Because it's zero. As for you. You've pm'd out of the blue doing the same When I've made it clear I don't like you. You f-cked up the vibe of the thread hard core.

Now quick, find some minute error about something that will never matter and correct me on it.

Jesus, you're boring.

Actually, I asked you what you thought about a particular fight and how you leaned on it. I was going to ask you in the thread, but you made it clear that you didn't want to post your opinions on fights publicly any more, so I PM'd you instead. Also @ "I've made it clear I don't like you", if you think that's a factor in my thought processes you must think I take this forum and its workings as seriously as you do. My life isn't influenced by what you think of me.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is starting to feel like the cooking thread, Im going to tap out

MD

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    this is starting to feel like the cooking thread, Im going to tap out
    Suit yourself. I'm going to keep directing friendly messages towards you as if you don't dislike me, and maybe even shoot you the occasional PM. I think you're a smart guy and a pretty good troll, so I'm not going to pull the "I dislike you because you dislike me" thing.

Sacrelicious

get along people, you are both good peoples.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    That being said, I've learned a lot from posts by MD and Nunya on theory, both sides are important an equally valuable.
    does this sound like a theory thread?

youre cooking thread was probably full of great info. but i didnt give a fock because im so zooted and my nose is so stuffed i cant taste difference between filet mignon and flaming shit.

MD

To be specific, for the record SL, you seem to be the best capper on this forum.

Hopefully more from Nunya than myself. I'm a bit of a bum by comparison. If I consider myself in the top 1% of gamblers (which I do, flame away boys), I consider Nunya to be in the top .2%. Even when you consider that he's a better gambler than me, most of my success is through handicapping supported by theory and most of his success is through theory with a sprinkle of handicapping, so he's the guy to listen to for theoretical stuff, for the most part. He and tbird. He'll outlive us all, that tbird.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Hopefully more from Nunya than myself. I'm a bit of a bum by comparison. If I consider myself in the top 1% of gamblers (which I do, flame away boys), I consider Nunya to be in the top in the top .2%. Even when you consider that he's a better gambler than me, most of my success is through handicapping supported by theory and most of his success is through theory with a sprinkle of handicapping, so he's the guy to listen to for theoretical stuff.
    Of course, but theres about 10 people on this forum who are cool,

My point is, get along, because theres only 10 of you, you knobs.

MD

I don't have a problem with Loader, he's actually one of my favourite posters. I don't argue with him because I dislike him.

Sacrelicious

Good boy, MD.

Sacrelicious

Sideloaded, be like Grabaka and bury the hatchet my man.

DeFactoCrippler

instead of posting this shit here. why dont you, md, and biday hitup a baseball game together and talk about it. you guys can bring youre video camera and film some underage girls like bigday and the crew.

Sacrelicious

instead of posting this shit here. why dont you, md, and biday hitup a baseball game together and talk about it. you guys can bring youre video camera and film some underage girls like bigday and the crew.
    Baseball sucks.

Sacrelicious

Hey DFC, you want to meet up and hug and go get a cup of oolong tea? It will be swell!!

DeFactoCrippler

Baseball sucks.
    bigday hates baseball too

bu he loves them bleachers

back off my thread

serious

MD

bigday hates baseball too

bu he loves them bleachers

back off my thread

serious
    Would it actually make you happy if I stopped posting in this thread? It would actually bring you happiness? Like, legit?

Sacrelicious

DeFactoCrippler

Would it actually make you happy if I stopped posting in this thread? It would actually bring you happiness? Like, legit?
    last thing i want this to turn into is some chomo fest grown men posting pics of avril lavigne

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Hopefully more from Nunya than myself. I'm a bit of a bum by comparison. If I consider myself in the top 1% of gamblers (which I do, flame away boys), I consider Nunya to be in the top .2%. Even when you consider that he's a better gambler than me, most of my success is through handicapping supported by theory and most of his success is through theory with a sprinkle of handicapping, so he's the guy to listen to for theoretical stuff, for the most part. He and tbird. He'll outlive us all, that tbird.
    Nah, my success comes from having the patience to stare at a screen and waiting for numbers to move.

Math just gets the girls.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    no worries my niq. although you should have known better than to think i'd snitch. that stung.
    yeah Pun is one of the original Regulators....he dont do that kind of shiiit

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

The problem that Melendez has is the problem that Mousasi has: MMA fans are ignorant and don't appreciate what people have accomplished throughout their careers unless it's spoon-fed to them by UFC hype shows.

Here's a question for you: what's the biggest fight in lightweight history?

A clear contender is Melendez vs Aoki, when Aoki was a top ten pound-for-pound fighter, and Melendez absolutely crushed him, even hammering him from inside his guard, for five rounds. Utterly dominant display. He beat Guida 50-45 (in a split decision with cards reading 50-45, 48-47, 50-45, in what is still one of the most unbelievable cards I've ever seen in an MMA fight), he beat Thompson twice, and Thompson is an excellent fighter. Top five material on his best day.
    yeah, and how he crushed Kawajiri was the most impressive for me

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    he was supposed to beat down old man jardine
    i havent seen the fight in years but i remember old man jardine, who is not even a fcking wrestler and his shit is so old it barely works, was able to take down moussasi multiple times, without too much difficulty
    if mousasi is such a stud how come he couldnt put down jardine even after outlanding him 145-25

http://www.mmaweekly.com/strikeforce...-keith-jardine

you have a bad read on this one,... mousasi is one of those guys that pride vs UFC newbs love to hype up
    seriously... in what area is mousasi elite??
    certainly not his wrestling
    his grappling isnt particularly strong.... a few guys fell into his triangles
    his gnp and control from back and mount is pretty good, but he only shows it off against bums that he could take down easily
    so i guess most people claim his striking is elite... i dont see it
    He did beat Kyotaro so you can understand why people claim that. Kyotaro has been in there with the best and beaten high level guys like Gokhan Saki, Aerts, Manhoef, and Reinhardt

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    you said he's a riddle-level talent
    matt riddle is the only thing that pops into my head

"the fact of the matter is that when he's on his A-game, he's shown greatness in every area"

there are tons of fighters that show flashes of greatness here and there
    you cant judge a fighter based on his A game, when he rarely brings his A game

the fact that you said "he is one of the most inconsistent fighters i've ever seen"...isnt that contradictory thinking if you are going to praise him as a jones like talent?? guys like jones and weidman show the goods...CONSISTENTLY
    you see it in all their fights, you dont have to keep your eyes open for few moments you might actually see something brilliant
    lol he was just being silly, same thing I do by putting Reinhardt at the end of examples! We are like sooooo funnay

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

can you please post in another thread.

or are you just a pathetic -- who needs to fit in that bad
    lol "Last edited by SBR staff..."!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Was out in Vail CO skiing all last week. Had a blast!

So kind of busy at work catching up this week lol.

Money Mendes baby!!
    ah right very nice, any vids?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

Has anyone done it on skies???

it's rather interesting.
    ha actually, and vids of just this?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

i asked my shrink about this. he said that this is bullshit. white dudes just take their wives on a ski vacation cause they know there will be no niqqas around. If they took them to the beach this happens.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

does this sound like a theory thread?

youre cooking thread was probably full of great info. but i didnt give a fock because im so zooted and my nose is so stuffed i cant taste difference between filet mignon and flaming shit.
    lol

First ... 2345