YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

The Handicap Stall in public Restrooms?

are they there to be handicap only ... or are they just there to make the rest room handicap accessible?

if all the stalls are full, then the handicap stall is fair game right?... its not meant to be there to allow handicap people to not wait in a line to piss or anything?

its just there to make sure they have the ability to use the facilities.

... i just seen a guy in a wheelchair go off on a guy pooping in the handicap stall... when all the other stalls were full and there are people waiting in lines for each one... the guy had to wait like 3 mins, lol

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I shit in handicapped stalls. Legroom and I can relax and pinch a loaf of in peace.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I always go for the handicapped stall, regardless of how many people are there.

I enjoy voiding my bowels completely unencumbered.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Never underestimate the powers of the handicapped.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

If it is available, I always use the handicapped stall. They are so much more spacious are are usually much cleaner because they are not used as much. If someone is in around when I am getting out, I'll usually exit with a limp.