Betpoints: 233

Yes?

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Yes?
    It's that time of year again. The China Open Snooker Championship. Remember your run last year? You really got me into it. It begins in a couple hours (just reminding you). I'm very close to locking in my bet but wanted to ask your opinion since you're the best billiard player I know. Anyways, do you think Mark Williams from Wales can knock off Alister Carter from England. Williams is sitting at +147 at the moment. Thoughts?

P.S Why aren't you on Skype tonight?

wilson34
    wilson34's Avatar Become A Pro!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

seaweed did i do something wrong?

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    seaweed did i do something wrong?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

seaweed is that who i think it is

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    It's that time of year again. The China Open Snooker Championship. Remember your run last year? You really got me into it. It begins in a couple hours (just reminding you). I'm very close to locking in my bet but wanted to ask your opinion since you're the best billiard player I know. Anyways, do you think Mark Williams from Wales can knock off Alister Carter from England. Williams is sitting at +147 at the moment. Thoughts?

P.S Why aren't you on Skype tonight?
    Do you really think you need to remind me about the China Open Snooker Championship? Seriously? This is a little insulting to say the least. My documented record in Chinese snooker is unparalleled in the gambling industry.

And no, I would highly advise you to steer clear of Mark Williams. I just got off the phone with a couple of my contacts overseas, and they are telling me Alister Carter has a look in his eyes tonight that are reminiscent to Hulk Hogan moments before lifting Andre The Giant in Wrestlemania III, in the Silverdome, in Pontiac Michigan. Please make your bets accordingly. Carter will not lose tonight, this is his moment to shine, and he will.

I will be on Skype later. I need to bathe first, I'm still wearing my suit and tie from the SBR poker tournament. You know I dress up for those. I need a couple hours to unwind, give myself a pedicure, eat the fresh papaya from my garden, and catch up on General Hospital.

Thank you.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Do you really think you need to remind me about the China Open Snooker Championship? Seriously? This is a little insulting to say the least. My documented record in Chinese snooker is unparalleled in the gambling industry.

And no, I would highly advise you to steer clear of Mark Williams. I just got off the phone with a couple of my contacts overseas, and they are telling me Alister Carter has a look in his eyes tonight that are reminiscent to Hulk Hogan moments before lifting Andre The Giant in Wrestlemania III, in the Silverdome, in Pontiac Michigan. Please make your bets accordingly. Carter will not lose tonight, this is his moment to shine, and he will.

I will be on Skype later. I need to bathe first, I'm still wearing my suit and tie from the SBR poker tournament. You know I dress up for those. I need a couple hours to unwind, give myself a pedicure, eat the fresh papaya from my garden, and catch up on General Hospital.

Thank you.
    Thank you for your wisdom!! Sorry for interfering in your busy schedule and not asking you earlier. Carter it is.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

This thread is both sexy and mysterious.

God Bless America ...and Canada, too.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    seaweed is that who i think it is

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Thank you.

fukkin hilarious

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

May throw £5 on Giant's play just for the hell of it.