TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

New Symbol On Facebook If You Believe In "Marriage Equality"

I don't know about this stuff anymore...

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

yup...

changing this law dosent change who they are penetrating so i dont care....hell, allow it...

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Fuk facebook.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dutch, and RubberKettle

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Op showing us he's from the South

Why are you fukks so far behind the rest of us re social issues??

It must be something in the water there...

PS am str8 as a pool cue

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I don't care what two people want to call their relationship. I do care when it means they receive government recognition in the form of tax credits and cuts. The public shouldn't foot the bill for someone's choice to celebrate their biological errors

Oh, and I think TMS is from Michigan isn't he?

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I do care when it means they receive government recognition in the form of tax credits and cuts.
    Before I get criticism for this statement I want to give you an example.

There are significant tax credits/deductions for higher education expenses. Maybe these should be extended to someone who moves to Vegas to learn about gambling. Losses could count as tuition fees

Or maybe dependent credits and tax breaks should be extended to couples or heads of households who are unable to have children but have 2 beautiful cats.
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 03-26-13 at 08:30 PM.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

I have defriended everyone who has posted it
    Points Awarded:

WeinketoWarrick gave a4u2fear 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nyyanks773 gave a4u2fear 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Tired of the whole thing
    Why all the fuss when only 3 percent of the population are queer
    Find some other cause you whack jobs

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Most gay people do not want to "marry". It's only a very small percentage of the gay people that do.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

There are significant tax credits/deductions for higher education expenses. Maybe these should be extended to someone who moves to Vegas to learn about gambling. Losses could count as tuition fees.
    Ha, great idea! I'd have a freakin' PhD if this was the case !

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Before I get criticism for this statement I want to give you an example.

There are significant tax credits/deductions for higher education expenses. Maybe these should be extended to someone who moves to Vegas to learn about gambling. Losses could count as tuition fees

Or maybe dependent credits and tax breaks should be extended to couples or heads of households who are unable to have children but have 2 beautiful cats.
    Just want to clear one thing up before we do this, you think being gay is a biological error?
    thanks

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Just want to clear one thing up before we do this, you think being gay is a biological error?
    thanks
    I do. What do you think?

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I don't care what two people want to call their relationship. I do care when it means they receive government recognition in the form of tax credits and cuts. The public shouldn't foot the bill for someone's choice to celebrate their biological errors

If tax breaks are the issue here,

Aren't you more concerned that your hard earned money that pays taxes goes to pay government employees who largely do nothing?

Or maybe go to support unjust wars and occupations overseas?

Just sayin is all...

I thought we would all be a bit beyond this kind of stuff.

Sacrelicious

I mean really, do you actually KNOW where your tax money goes?

If thats your argument on this, tax breaks to gay marriage is quite literally among the least of your concerns..

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I mean really, do you actually KNOW where your tax money goes?

If thats your argument on this, tax breaks to gay marriage is quite literally among the least of your concerns..
    This is like the 20th time you have made this argument.

Yes I agree with you our money is wasted in multiple ways by the government. Just because there are other problematic issues doesn't mean I can't point out problems with this one.

This is the reason I don't believe homosexual marriage should be legally recognized though. WHatever kind of ceremony or promises they want to make to each other is fine. The people who want their homosexual union legally recognized are most likely doing it for the benefits that married status affords to people. This is because a family unit is seen as beneficial behavior by our elected lawmakers and the government, and I would like to hear arguments for why homosexual unions or families are beneficial.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Sacreligious is a fruitcake.

Sacrelicious

This is like the 20th time you have made this argument.

Yes I agree with you our money is wasted in multiple ways by the government. Just because there are other problematic issues doesn't mean I can't point out problems with this one.

This is the reason I don't believe homosexual marriage should be legally recognized though. WHatever kind of ceremony or promises they want to make to each other is fine. The people who want their homosexual union legally recognized are most likely doing it for the benefits that married status affords to people. This is because a family unit is seen as beneficial behavior by our elected lawmakers and the government, and I would like to hear arguments for why homosexual unions or families are beneficial.
    I dont recall ever making that argument on this board, actually.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    sacrelicious is a fruitcake.
    fify

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

PS am str8 as a pool cue

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Why do you think hetrosexual couples should get tax credits and cuts in the first place?
    Oh yes I know the answer you are broke and need help but have not made the biological error

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Gay marriage is like facebook....It's for homo's.
    Points Awarded:

KingJD31 gave Dutch 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

The Kraken

I do. What do you think?
    No, I don't. I think it's a variation of sexual expression. Nothing more, nothing less. I think Down syndrome is a biological error, trisomy 21. Not sexual preference.

Keep this is mind, gay people can reproduce. If all heterosexual people died tomorrow and the survival of our species depended upon gays to continue, guess what, they could do it. Enjoy it? Maybe not. But do it they could. They're not infertile. Therefore, I don't see it as a biological error. Only as a different notch on the spectrum that is sexual preference.

why do you believe it is a biological error?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BetterBizness

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

look, do you guys really understand what being gay is???? let's not BS around here, let's be honest about what it is:

it is a MAN hornily yet lovingly inserting his "engorged" cokk INTO THE TURD-COATED END PARTS OF ANOTHER MAN'S DIGESTIVE TRACT

it is a MAN gently, tenderly LICKING THE HAIREY THEIHGHS OF ANOTHER MAN

it is a MAN senciously daubing with kisses THE BALLS AND PERINEUM OF ANOTHER MAN

that's what it is

IS THIS SOMETHING YOU DEEM TO BE ACCEPTABLE IN OUR SOCIETY?????

The Kraken

Losher Spice, quit going for shock value. It's not becoming of a man with your intelligence.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Fukkin A!!

Like I've said.....gays have been given the option to be legally recognized as being a couple. Civil unions have been around for a long time.

They're welcome to cornhole one another into oblivion. However, I'll be damned if that cornholing should qualify for the same tax breaks and benefits that a married couple receives.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TheMoneyShot

Society is out of control. If a man has to get love from another man... sounds pretty

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

No, I don't. I think it's a variation of sexual expression. Nothing more, nothing less. I think Down syndrome is a biological error, trisomy 21. Not sexual preference.

Keep this is mind, gay people can reproduce. If all heterosexual people died tomorrow and the survival of our species depended upon gays to continue, guess what, they could do it. Enjoy it? Maybe not. But do it they could. They're not infertile. Therefore, I don't see it as a biological error. Only as a different notch on the spectrum that is sexual preference.

why do you believe it is a biological error?
    so homosexuals would have to do something they consider disgusting for the human race to survive and this seems natural biologically?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by stefan084 View Post
    so homosexuals would have to do something they consider disgusting for the human race to survive and this seems natural biologically?
    Doing something that feels unnatural and that thing being a biological error are quite different.

So where is the error?

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Society is out of control. If a man has to get love from another man... sounds pretty

Don't worry I think gays are ****** up also you arent alone.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Isn't the point of everyone's existence to procreate to keep the human race alive?

TheCentaur

Doing something that feels unnatural and that thing being a biological error are quite different.

So where is the error?
    Just because they could do it if they had to (debatable) doesn't mean them not wanting to isn't an error.

Imagine someone hating the taste of all food. That is still a biological error, even though they would do it to survive

The Kraken

Just because they could do it if they had to (debatable) doesn't mean them not wanting to isn't an error.

Imagine someone hating the taste of all food. That is still a biological error, even though they would do it to survive
    How is not wanting to reproduce an error? Does this go both ways, meaning if my wife and I don't want kids, are we considered to have an error?

And it's not debateable whether or not gay men are capable of knocking up a woman. It's happened a plethora of times.

Remember that being gay wasn't so accepted in recent history and many gay men chose to stay in the closet, got married and had kids.

So again I politely ask, is there a logical reason for your opinion? Or is it just an opinion?

If its just your opinion and you haven't put much time or thought into it, that's fine. I don't expect to change your mind on the matter, just wanting to know if thers any reasoning behind your belief.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

PS am str8 as a pool cue

I kid I kid, I'm with you on this one.

TheCentaur

How is not wanting to reproduce an error? Does this go both ways, meaning if my wife and I don't want kids, are we considered to have an error?

And it's not debateable whether or not gay men are capable of knocking up a woman. It's happened a plethora of times.

Remember that being gay wasn't so accepted in recent history and many gay men chose to stay in the closet, got married and had kids.

So again I politely ask, is there a logical reason for your opinion? Or is it just an opinion?

If its just your opinion and you haven't put much time or thought into it, that's fine. I don't expect to change your mind on the matter, just wanting to know if thers any reasoning behind your belief.
    Ok I think I see the misunderstanding here. The error isn't not wanting to reproduce, it is not wanting to have sex with a woman, which results in reproduction.

For example, you don't need to know that you need water for the infinite number of cellular reactions required for you to live, you just know you want water. Reproduction is the mother of all biological necessities, the reason we eat, drink, and breathe (biologically speaking). Just because you have made a conscious choice to not have children, it has not changed your biological urge to reproduce because you still are attracted to women.

I would also venture to say that a man who has had intercourse with a woman enough to produce children but also has sex with men is bisexual, not gay. To be honest I am not sure how to classify bisexuality, whether it is a result of a less drastic hormonal imbalance during gestation or a result of certain ultra curious personality types, I don't know.

These are my opinions, but I would say they are educated opinions, not one based on hate or fear. Everyone of us have many biological errors. Some people are dyslexic, some people have poor eyesight, some are born with spina bifida, etc. Hell some people are born left handed which is an abnormality, but would be hard to classify as an error because it doesn't seem to have a significant effect on survival or reproduction.

There are a multitude of pieces required to put together the complicated puzzle that is the human being. Some of these pieces can be missing, misshapen, or put together improperly during development. If you want to take the stance that homosexuality is not a choice, which is what I believe also, then you would have to acknowledge it is an error.
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 03-28-13 at 12:56 AM.

TheMoneyShot

Why are we debating that sticking a fat rooster in a tight pus#y is unacceptable?

1234 Last