SportsInteLect
    Update your status
    SportsInteLect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

Forgot to add... you believe in a man talking to a talking snake?

You believe in a talking bush?

Do you trust, worship, and follow politicians? Those F'uckers lie everyday. The bible was written by 40 primitive politicians. Think about that shit! Think about how intelligent the humans were back then.

Look at the words said by religious people... wickedness, evil, greed, depravity, envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice, slanderers, god-haters, insolent, arrogant, boastful, evil, senseless, heartless, ruthless, and deserve DEATH. The god mental disorder turns people into primitive terrorists.

I can't believe anyone in today's day and age would believe a story told from primitive people. That was written by 40 primitive men thousands of years ago and take them at their word and question not a single thing and take it as fact with zero evidence. Again, think about how intelligent the humans were back then!

The Earth is not 6,000 years old like the bible says. Its 4 billion years old and God doesn't live in outer space and look down at us from the sky. Think about how crazy that shit sounds.

The Bible was written before Jesus was born, and after Jesus was born, over a span of 1500 years by 40 primitive bronze age humans, with no sense of reality, and some of the writers were "anonymous." It was written by, compiled, edited by primitive human politicians that were completely crazy and stupid.

They believed humans could live 500 years, the earth was flat, the stars were living beings, and sea monsters were real, and spitting on a open wound with saliva cured the wound. Think about that shit and let that bounce around your brain. HELLO!

A sick F'uck by the name of god, (who i guess magically created itself), sent his only flesh and bone son to earth to be tortured, (infliction of severe agonizing, brutal, physical pain as a means of punishment), and threw rocks at him.

They spit in his face, (which was weird cuz at the time they thought spit cured wounds), and whipped him with a whip that had metal balls on the ends. In the end, they crucified him, an ancient method of execution in which the victim's hands and feet were bound and nailed to a cross.

Now what kind of sick F'uck of a father would do this to their only child. Jesus F'uckin Christ, i would never do that to my son. What kind of evil would do such a thing to their kid.

Written is 1280 BC, the Egyptian book of the dead describes a God, Horus...
    Horus is the son of God Osiris...
    Born of a virgin mother...
    He was baptized in a river, by anup the baptizer...
    Who was later beheaded...
    He healed the sick... the blind...walked on water... and cast out "demons"
    He raised anup from the dead and just happened to also have 12 disciples...
    Wait it gets better, he was also crucified, and what do you know... days later...
    2 women announced Horus, the magical savior of humanity, and had been resurrected.
    This story was written in 1280 before Christ. Think about that shit.

You probably also believe in the Easter bunny, Santa Claus, the tooth-fairy, moby dick, and jack and the bean stalk.

If the magician criss angel took a time machine to that time. Those people would call him the son of god.

Those crazy primitive F'ucks would try to catch criss angel and crucify him and people would be worshiping him today.

I'm surprised there isn't a religion already devoted to him. The funny thing is there are some that actually think he's JESUS resurrected!

Again, i can't believe its 2013 and this is still an argument.

Ive been baptized and did the whole 1st holy communion, confirmation, and catechism bullshit as a kid and guess what, i grew the F'uck up. Its like you F'uckers don't ask questions and don't think clearly.

We have radio, tv, movies, satellites, libraries filled with information, cell phones, motor vehicles, airplanes, modern science, and the internet now.

This ain't the motherf'ucking stone age and bronze age anymore. We humans should be smarter than them by now.

I have no idea why i used my brain to think and i searched out the truth and others don't with all the information available to us.
    Last edited by SportsInteLect; 04-06-13 at 02:24 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I guess at the end of the day all that matters is that you stay true to what we believe. Because no matter what it is, SSM will soon be legal in all states. Don't sell out now because soon your beliefs will be all you'll have.

SportsInteLect
    Update your status
    SportsInteLect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

offshoreguy
    offshoreguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    If tax breaks are the issue here,

Aren't you more concerned that your hard earned money that pays taxes goes to pay government employees who largely do nothing?

Or maybe go to support unjust wars and occupations overseas?

Just sayin is all...

I thought we would all be a bit beyond this kind of stuff.
    Amwn

offshoreguy
    offshoreguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

should read "amen"

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

so you can prove that there is no God? wouldn't being atheist be as "stupid" as those who believe since it is impossible to prove either case?

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by SportsInteLect View Post

Forgot to add... you believe in a man talking to a talking snake?

You believe in a talking bush?

Do you trust, worship, and follow politicians? Those F'uckers lie everyday. The bible was written by 40 primitive politicians. Think about that shit! Think about how intelligent the humans were back then.

Look at the words said by religious people... wickedness, evil, greed, depravity, envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice, slanderers, god-haters, insolent, arrogant, boastful, evil, senseless, heartless, ruthless, and deserve DEATH. The god mental disorder turns people into primitive terrorists.

I can't believe anyone in today's day and age would believe a story told from primitive people. That was written by 40 primitive men thousands of years ago and take them at their word and question not a single thing and take it as fact with zero evidence. Again, think about how intelligent the humans were back then!

The Earth is not 6,000 years old like the bible says. Its 4 billion years old and God doesn't live in outer space and look down at us from the sky. Think about how crazy that shit sounds.

The Bible was written before Jesus was born, and after Jesus was born, over a span of 1500 years by 40 primitive bronze age humans, with no sense of reality, and some of the writers were "anonymous." It was written by, compiled, edited by primitive human politicians that were completely crazy and stupid.

They believed humans could live 500 years, the earth was flat, the stars were living beings, and sea monsters were real, and spitting on a open wound with saliva cured the wound. Think about that shit and let that bounce around your brain. HELLO!

A sick F'uck by the name of god, (who i guess magically created itself), sent his only flesh and bone son to earth to be tortured, (infliction of severe agonizing, brutal, physical pain as a means of punishment), and threw rocks at him.

They spit in his face, (which was weird cuz at the time they thought spit cured wounds), and whipped him with a whip that had metal balls on the ends. In the end, they crucified him, an ancient method of execution in which the victim's hands and feet were bound and nailed to a cross.

Now what kind of sick F'uck of a father would do this to their only child. Jesus F'uckin Christ, i would never do that to my son. What kind of evil would do such a thing to their kid.

Written is 1280 BC, the Egyptian book of the dead describes a God, Horus...
    Horus is the son of God Osiris...
    Born of a virgin mother...
    He was baptized in a river, by anup the baptizer...
    Who was later beheaded...
    He healed the sick... the blind...walked on water... and cast out "demons"
    He raised anup from the dead and just happened to also have 12 disciples...
    Wait it gets better, he was also crucified, and what do you know... days later...
    2 women announced Horus, the magical savior of humanity, and had been resurrected.
    This story was written in 1280 before Christ. Think about that shit.

You probably also believe in the Easter bunny, Santa Claus, the tooth-fairy, moby dick, and jack and the bean stalk.

If the magician criss angel took a time machine to that time. Those people would call him the son of god.

Those crazy primitive F'ucks would try to catch criss angel and crucify him and people would be worshiping him today.

I'm surprised there isn't a religion already devoted to him. The funny thing is there are some that actually think he's JESUS resurrected!

Again, i can't believe its 2013 and this is still an argument.

Ive been baptized and did the whole 1st holy communion, confirmation, and catechism bullshit as a kid and guess what, i grew the F'uck up. Its like you F'uckers don't ask questions and don't think clearly.

We have radio, tv, movies, satellites, libraries filled with information, cell phones, motor vehicles, airplanes, modern science, and the internet now.

This ain't the motherf'ucking stone age and bronze age anymore. We humans should be smarter than them by now.

I have no idea why i used my brain to think and i searched out the truth and others don't with all the information available to us.
    You think that Steve Jobs was smarter than Thomas Edison. You stand firm that Magellan was an uneducated and uninformed lout compared to you with your GPS app. You believe with every fiber of your being that the way the Egyptians revolutionized architecture with the great pyramids pales in comparison to the Burj Khalifa.

I laugh at those who think that the world began when they were born. In the whole scheme of things, you're fckn nothing and neither is this so called "golden era" that we are now living in. NOTHING...got it ... smh, so fckn pathetic.
    Last edited by Chili_Powder; 04-07-13 at 07:40 AM.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by stefan084 View Post
    so you can prove that there is no God? wouldn't being atheist be as "stupid" as those who believe since it is impossible to prove either case?
    Have to agree with this assessment. How can any one prove their God is Ultimate Truth or someone prove there is no Higher Power?
    Last edited by Easy-Rider 66; 04-07-13 at 07:32 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The burden of proof is on Christians saying that God does exist, not on atheist saying that he does not. That's how evidence of proof works.

And yes, saying you can prove God does not exist is stupid because purely negative claims, such as whether God, ghosts or Giddy Green Leprechauns exist, cannot be proven. Very specific negative claims, claims with specific boundaries, can be prove with contradictory evidence, but one cannot prove God does not exist.

Then again, the burden does not fall on them.

First 1234