Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Illegal drunk mexican wins 338 million powerball jackpot from new jersey...

44 year old alcoholic illegal buys ticket in his local liquor store...this is why this country is going downhill fast...give him a license and green papers too...

Dilo
    Big bets win big money
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 953

sounds like he won it fair and square. i wish i was cool with him

Spanks
    me pee pee

Quote Originally Posted by dilo View Post
    sounds like he won it fair and square. I wish i was cool with him
    what the f are you talking about??? The dude is here illegally...he doesnt belong here let alone win the lottery...he hasnt paid a fn dime in taxes... GET THE FAAK outta here...

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Well that is one way to catch them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink, and easyliving

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    what the f are you talking about??? The dude is here illegally...he doesnt belong here let alone win the lottery...he hasnt paid a fn dime in taxes... GET THE FAAK outta here...
    as far as rules for who can win the lottery, i don't think you need to be a citizen. I think people from Canada play the powerball when in the US.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

what the f are you talking about?? The dude is here illegally...he doesnt belong here let alone win the lottery...he hasnt paid a fn dime in taxes... GET THE FAAK outta here...
    Define "illegally". According to natives we all are illegals in this land.
    Maybe you should buy him a taco and few shots of taquila.

Spanks
    me pee pee

Quote Originally Posted by the_locksmith View Post
    as far as rules for who can win the lottery, i don't think you need to be a citizen. I think people from canada play the powerball when in the us.
    yes..i know that...go to mexico today and you got a great chance of raped and your fn head lopped off buy the drug cartels...come here illegally...continue alcoholism,free healthcare,free food,public assistance and play the lottery and win...maybe we should start lopping off their heads here so they stop coming...cancun resort is now a murder and rape scene...

Spanks
    me pee pee

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    define "illegally". According to natives we all are illegals in this land.
    Maybe you should buy him a taco and few shots of taquila.
    only thing i'd buy that piece of shit is a one way ticket back to the shit-hole he crawled out of...you can join him...

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mminkovski

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Hmmmmmm if you win a lottery you need a SSN. If this story is true... this could get messy.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

well guess what, skippy? he just paid more money in taxes than you will ever be worth. he paid more in taxes than everybody you've ever known has. chill with the anger, douche.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Spanks
    me pee pee

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    well guess what, skippy? he just paid more money in taxes than you will ever be worth. he paid more in taxes than everybody you've ever known has. chill with the anger, douche.
    how about you go faak yourself retard
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mnwild11

Spanks
    me pee pee

fn living in costa rica mfer...

chilidog

how about you go faak yourself retard
    awwww. what's the matter, ya can't handle the fact that some illegal is worth more than you? he could buy and sell you many times over (and every single person in your family, too).
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave chilidog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

good point.

chilidog

fn living in costa rica mfer...
    definitely beats living a life where you're insanely jealous that you bust your ass to get everything you have, and then some guy who you feel is beneath you, comes along and now never has to work another day in his life. he's set. his life now means something, while you're still subjectively collecting trash on the side of the road.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

unfucking real now i want to just roaylly go nuts...penetrate this country...hopefully he goes to mexico and never comes back...fuckin trash of america wins....unfucking real...disgusting to the fullest extent...hopefully he acts like a typical spic and pisses it but will probably father 10000 kids now and then get them all us citzenship....JOKE!

Kermit

So what happens now? He gets deported with a lump sum of 222 million dollars? I mean winning the lottery does not automatically = American citizen right?
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-25-13 at 09:31 PM.

Spanks
    me pee pee

definitely beats living a life where you're insanely jealous that you bust your ass to get everything you have, and then some guy who you feel is beneath you, comes along and now never has to work another day in his life. he's set. his life now means something, while you're still subjectively collecting trash on the side of the road.
    the only thing I collect you lowlife piece of shit is my jisms for your mom...

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

that Tmac gif is a perfect look of envy ....

pay the man his money though if he won I guess.....

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    unfucking real now i want to just roaylly go nuts...penetrate this country...hopefully he goes to mexico and never comes back...fuckin trash of america wins....unfucking real...disgusting to the fullest extent...hopefully he acts like a typical spic and pisses it but will probably father 10000 kids now and then get them all us citzenship....JOKE!
    Surprisingly there have been a lot of illegal immigrants that have won the lottery over the years in the U.S. I know for a fact in New York that an illegal can win and collect his/her winnings. Not sure what the rules are in New Jersey. Some states are right up front and say "winnings can only be collected by a resident of so-and-so"

Spanks
    me pee pee

only scum that is happy are his people...maybe he can buy mexico out of debt but the cartels will kill him for his money...dude aint going back...standing up anyway...

chilidog

the only thing I collect you lowlife piece of shit is my jisms for your mom...
    LOL.

Skippy over here is actually a 14 yr old kid - I should've known better. Men don't use words like "jisms".

Just imagine what that fine upstanding Mexican citizen is doing with his money now, Skippy. And yet, you still have to get up tomorrow and work another 8 hours, while your hated enemy gets to chill all day long. It's a hard knock life, skippy. It's an even longer life when you're so angry all the time. Pop a vicodin, have a beer, get laid; whatever it takes, you definitely need to relieve some tension.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

well king fuckup obammy will probably chime in when he's not busy picking ncaa tournaments INCLUDING the women's bracket and proclaim...yes PROCLAIM this man to be entitled for this "hard earned" lottery winning money so he can further blow the mexicans in this country who further blow the king obammy

make him a cabinet member and put his front and center on the immigration debate....disgusting

Spanks
    me pee pee

fn costa rican aids victim telling me how great he is...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Guess he'll gladly pay the 'citizenship tax' being proposed in Congress to get his papers.

He'll be broke or dead before Christmas by a familia or a cartel

chilidog

fn costa rican aids victim telling me how great he is...
    "jisms"

LOL

Spanks
    me pee pee

well king fuckup obammy will probably chime in when he's not busy picking ncaa tournaments INCLUDING the women's bracket and proclaim...yes PROCLAIM this man to be entitled for this "hard earned" lottery winning money so he can further blow the mexicans in this country who further blow the king obammy
    make him a cabinet member and put his front and center on the immigration debate....disgusting
    and the chillidog-rican shitbag can be the ambassador of free blowjobs for all entering illegals...

Spanks
    me pee pee

"jisms"

LOL
    its what they blow into your mom...

Spanks
    me pee pee

LOL.

Skippy over here is actually a 14 yr old kid - I should've known better. Men don't use words like "jisms".

Just imagine what that fine upstanding Mexican citizen is doing with his money now, Skippy. And yet, you still have to get up tomorrow and work another 8 hours, while your hated enemy gets to chill all day long. It's a hard knock life, skippy. It's an even longer life when you're so angry all the time. Pop a vicodin, have a beer, get laid; whatever it takes, you definitely need to relieve some tension.
    bring your wife over...I'll give her the vics to ease the pain when she ruptures...maybe we can shoot out some more kids outta her...

chilidog

and the chillidog-rican shitbag can be the ambassador of free blowjobs for all entering illegals...
    I'm American. I just happen to be rather successful at life, and I can choose to live anywhere in the world that I want. I don't have to go to a boss and work another 8 hour shift every day. Don't worry, Skippy, keep punching that clock and one day, maybe just one day, you'll be there, too.

its what they blow into your mom...
    Yes, I do understand the concept; what you fail to grasp is that only pre-pubescent children use words like "jisms".

Spanks
    me pee pee

living the dream in "costa rica" ...I'm envious...kill yourself shitbag...

Spanks
    me pee pee

Skippy would fist faak your wife into a coma son...

chilidog

living the dream in "costa rica" ...I'm envious...kill yourself shitbag...
    Better hurry to bed soon, skippy. You got another 8 hour shift to pull in the morning. Unlike your "illegal drunk mexican" that never has to work again.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

trailer park inbreds HATING..

The Vato paid for the ticket.. It's his money...

1234 Last