TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

SWAT Teams Search for 10 and 15-Year Old Muggers Who Shot 1-Year Old Baby and Mother

These Demonic and soul-less animals ( guess their race) are roaming the streets of America, that being said, this story smells to high-heaven. Just doesn't sound right.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-swat...ry?id=18790997

Police in Georgia are on high alert, searching door-to-door to find the young men who killed a newborn baby and shot his mother. Sherry West says that two boys came up to her and her 13-month old son while she pushing the baby in a stroller. She said that the two boys demanded her money and said they would kill her if she didn’t give it up.
    “He said, ‘I’m gonna kill you if you don’t give me your money,’ and I said, ‘I swear I don’t have any,’” she told WAWS-TV of the encounter with the boys she described as being about 10 and 15 years old.
    The woman says that the two boys kept pressing the issue, in spite of her pleas.
    “He says, ‘Well, I’m gonna kill your baby,’” she said. “I put my arms over my baby and he shoves me. And then he shot my baby right in the head.”
    The woman was also shot in the leg, but her injuries were not life-threatening. She was the only witness to the crime.

The baby’s father, Louis Santiago, talked about the senseless nature of the crime.
    “Why? Why my little one? You know? You feel they could have just taken the pocketbook and go,” he said.
    There is a $10,000 reward for anyone with information related to the crime. The reward is being offered by the Brunswick Police Department.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Hopefully they find these 2 and drag them to the center of town and butcher them in front of their friends and families. They obviously serve no purpose on this planet other than to be a burden on society. This will also be a message sent out to whomever else thinks about pulling this kind of shit in the future.

TheRifleman

liberals will come to their defense, just wait and see.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Might be a setup.....Why would they shoot the baby and then shoot her in the leg?

I've seen a few of those crime shows where someone will kill someone they are with and then get "shot" usually in the leg or arm and make up a story

I hope its not the case

TheRifleman

Georgia Baby Dead: 13-Month-Old Antonio Shot By Young Boy In Front Of Mother, Sherry West, Police Say (UPDATE)

UPDATE 4:24 p.m. -- BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) -- Police have arrested two teenagers suspected in the shooting death of a baby in a stroller and the wounding of the baby's mother.
    Brunswick Police Chief Tobe Green said Friday that 17-year-old De'Marquis Elkins is charged with first-degree murder as an adult.
    The 14-year-old is also charged with murder, but he was not identified because he is a juvenile.
    The chief said police were still investigating the motive and searching for a weapon.
    The mother, Sherry West, said she was walking near her home Thursday morning with her baby, Antonio, when she was approached by two boys who demanded money. She was shot in the leg and a bullet grazed her ear.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...ef=mostpopular

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Did the shooter/shooters, De'Marquis and co. have holograms on their caps? This is how they probably caught them. I still don't know why african americans where holograms on their cap.
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave robmpink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Did the shooter/shooters, De'Marquis and co. have holograms on their caps? This is how they probably caught them. I still don't know why african americans where holograms on their cap.
    what does that have to do with the story? None of them come from afrika, why are you calling them afrikan americans? They are called Negroes.

Kermit

Both killers should be put in a sealed room with the father of the baby and several of the baby's relatives while they take turns going to work on them with various sizes of hammers and other tools and video tape it and send a dozen or so copies to the parent's of the killers so they can spread around copies to their family and friends and hopefully spread the word around throughout the neighborhood to possibly deter anyone else who may think about doing this.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-22-13 at 06:45 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman, DHB, and Mitchell88

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    what does that have to do with the story? None of them come from afrika, why are you calling them afrikan americans? They are called Negroes.

That is the pc term. Maybe it was deleted from the story, but De'Marquis probably had holograms on his cap.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    That is the pc term. Maybe it was deleted from the story, but De'Marquis probably had holograms on his cap.
    You are probably correct.

Kermit

Liberals will protect the rights of these 2 killers and taxpayers will waste a ridiculous amount of money on them. 2 bullets are much much cheaper. And then down the road we won't have 2 angry 30 or 40 year men getting out of prison ready to take their anger out on the world.

mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

dear god, this leaves me speechless. what TRASH. Give them the death penalty immediately, dont let them sit in prison and eat away tax dollars.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

could you imagine what jesse jackson jr and al sharpton would do if it was 2 whites killing a black baby

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    could you imagine what jesse jackson jr and al sharpton would do if it was 2 whites killing a black baby
    They would be having a sissy slap fight in Georgia to determine who gets to be the HNIC to lead the protest marches.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Jackie Robinson, Martin Luther King etc, would be so proud if they were around today to see the wonderful progress their people have made!

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Of course it was savage monkeys shocker.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Dat baby was a snitch. Shoulda kept his mouth shut.

Bruce Norris
    I'm almost too old to fight.... almost.
    Bruce Norris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3837

Want both of those animals dead, period. That poor baby.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Might be a setup.....Why would they shoot the baby and then shoot her in the leg?

I've seen a few of those crime shows where someone will kill someone they are with and then get "shot" usually in the leg or arm and make up a story

I hope its not the case
    Money I understand what ur saying because we all remember the Susan Smith case.

If by setup you mean like Susan Smith, where the mother kills her kid(s) and blames it on some random minorities, I think that would be close to impossible. There is no way it would be done in a public place like the sidewalk in her neighborhood. Crazy mothers also usually kill their children in much less violent ways also.

If you are saying it was a hit or something like that I guess that's remotely possible but I don't know what the purpose would be. There are a few I can think of but really I don't want to write them down this whole situation is so sick.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Money I understand what ur saying because we all remember the Susan Smith case.

If by setup you mean like Susan Smith, where the mother kills her kid(s) and blames it on some random minorities, I think that would be close to impossible. There is no way it would be done in a public place like the sidewalk in her neighborhood. Crazy mothers also usually kill their children in much less violent ways also.

If you are saying it was a hit or something like that I guess that's remotely possible but I don't know what the purpose would be. There are a few I can think of but really I don't want to write them down this whole situation is so sick.
    Doesn't appear to be the case anyway.....Have never heard of a case of a suspect killing an infant and not killing the parent. Usually they will kill the adult and let the little kid off

But I was referring to someone either hired or in on the murder as well. Possibly even the mother doing it all which is/was not likely. Basically they will kill the intended victim and the other person in on it will get shot as well (non life threatening) to throw off the investigation

But again, it appears that this is not the case

TheRifleman

as little as 50 yrs ago, the two vermin who did this would have ALREADY been hung.

The good ol' days.

TheRifleman

Baby's death marks 2nd time Georgia mom loses a son to violence

Fun fact: Blacks account for 12% of the American population and account for 60%+ of all violent crime.

Brunswick, Georgia (CNN) -- The fatal shooting of a 13-month-old boy in his stroller marked the second time mother Sherry West lost a son to violence, she said Saturday.

Her 18-year-old son was stabbed to death in 2008 in New Jersey, she told CNN.

"This is the second child that people have taken from me in a tragic way," West said. "I'm so afraid to have any more babies now. I tried to raise really good kids in a wicked world."

The day after two teenage boys were arrested and charged in the fatal shooting of her baby, West said she was planning to leave Brunswick and return to New Jersey. The boy's father has also been emotionally distraught, West said.

Asked about the person who shot her son, Antonio, West stated: "I hate you and I don't forgive you.

"You killed an innocent human life," she said. "I hope you die for it.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Jesse Jackson just called he told me that this only happened because of the horrible injustices his people have endured over the years

Kermit

Rifleman, there is a difference in her 18 year old son getting killed back in 2008. He and some other people were going to jump and attack a 17 year old, and her son was the one who had the knife and ended up getting stabbed with it. the 17 year old that they attacked was not charged because the prosecutors decided that it was a case of self defense.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Rifleman, there is a difference in her 18 year old son getting killed back in 2008. He and some other people were going to jump and attack a 17 year old, and her son was the one who had the knife and ended up getting stabbed with it. the 17 year old that they attacked was not charged because the prosecutors decided that it was a case of self defense.

yeah, OK, this is the second child taken from her....but this was WAY worse, IMO....unimaginable.

Horrific. How do you even sleep at night...The good thing is that the child is in heaven now.

Better place than the Hell of this earth.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 03-23-13 at 09:40 PM.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

I hope its not the case
    I saw this story earlier this a.m. and immediately had the same concern.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love black people!

Kermit

yeah, OK, this is the second child taken from her....but this was WAY worse, IMO....unimaginable.

Horrific. How do you even sleep at night...The good thing is that the child is in heaven now.

Better place than the Hell of this earth.
    Agree 100%

ADR51
    ADR51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

Seriously guys...what does race has to do with it? I mean, there are criminals all over the globe and color of skin has nothing to do with it, Just my humble opinion! I'm from Costa Rica by the way...carry on.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by ADR51 View Post
    Seriously guys...what does race has to do with it? I mean, there are criminals all over the globe and color of skin has nothing to do with it, Just my humble opinion! I'm from Costa Rica by the way...carry on.

you're from Costa Rica. You don't understand obviously. When 12% of the population accounts for over 60% of violent crimes then there is a penetrating problem!
    Points Awarded:

retard gave TPowell 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Found these posts just now. I don't know that it is fact but seems improbable someone could just come up with the names and relationships:

DeMarquise Elkins Facebook page contained the following quote by him.

"Elkins’s Facebook page contains the following quote: “Me in my _"N"__ a turn your blo5k in to murder scene”

14 year old's suspect Aunt advises Police she drove DeMarquise Elikins and her nephew home and with a gun after the shooting of the baby. Aunt tells Police DeMarquise kept hiding in her car by lying down on the back seat.

Well to thiose who have posted the Mother has been lying there the " Witness" you have been demading.

"Debra Olbey, whose nephew is the unnamed 14-year-old arrested, gave Elkins a ride home that day and spoke to to the authorities. According to the local media report:

“When he [Elkins] got in the car, he laid down in the backseat. He kept looking around, peeping up and I said, ‘Boy, what you doing? You skipping school?’ You know, he said ‘No ma’am.’” When she started asking for more questions, Obley said Elkins cut the ride short. “When he got out of the car, he had something hid up in his pants. It was a gun,” said Obley. Obley says she felt something wasn’t right, so she asked her nephew about it. “I said…if you’ve got something to do with this little baby, you can’t talk to me. I’m your auntie,” said Obley. “He said ‘Auntie, I don’t even know the boy. I don’t have anything to do with that.’” Even though he wouldn’t talk to her, Obley decided to talk to police. While it’s hard to see her nephew behind bars, Obley said she feels she did the right thing. “It’s wrong. That was a baby. That baby can’t come back,” said Obley. “That mama will never get that baby back. Whoever did it deserves to be behind bars.” Obley said she doesn’t believe her nephew would have fired at anyone. She hasn’t talked with him since."

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15224

liberals will come to their defense, just wait and see.
    Nope not even me. They should bring back the public stoning for trash like this.