GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

What are you worried about exactly? If she wanted to have sex with another woman without you around, would you let her?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    What are you worried about exactly? If she wanted to have sex with another woman without you around, would you let her?
    well that means she is not into you that much anymore...that might be a problem in marriage -girlfriend/boyfriend is a different story, but we're talking marriage here...plus it happened on 3 occasions already

When do you became alarmed really?

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Lol great thread

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I have a little experience with this. If the other husband is there there are really only two scenarios. One- the girls are having fun knowing that the husbands are getting all riled up but it's not going to lead anywhere. Two- the other couple wants to do a wife swap or bang in the same room type of deal and your wife is basically the conduit to making that happen. Or she's a lesbian which is highly unlikely.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I have a little experience with this. If the other husband is there there are really only two scenarios. One- the girls are having fun knowing that the husbands are getting all riled up but it's not going to lead anywhere. Two- the other couple wants to do a wife swap or bang in the same room type of deal and your wife is basically the conduit to making that happen. Or she's a lesbian which is highly unlikely.
    Jake don't tell me that he ever laid his sack on you

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

You're either white trash or drug addicts. This is not normal behaviour.

God bless.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post

God bless.
    Salad!

In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Thats exactly what they told us

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post

God bless.
    I agree with keyboarder. If I were you, I would leave this pandora's box unopened. No good can come from it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

maybe it's time for a penis pump sporto

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    side question: "What was he doing to your nut sack while this whole thing was unfolding?"
    Fukin Russian. Funny as hell.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Sitting next to a dude while your wife makes out with other chicks is fukkin' -EV, bro.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I agree with keyboarder. If I were you, I would leave this pandora's box unopened. No good can come from it.

Opie is right. You know, you can have too much of a good thing. Consider the following...

- Has she suddenly become the biggest seafood lover you know (seafood is an aphrodisiac)?
    - Are they eating clam's for lunch multiple times a week (can get expensive)?
    - Do they ever bring any leftover clams home to you or her husband (still expensive)?
    - Do they steam, fry, or eat their clams raw (Determines where they can be eaten)?
    - Did she recently raise your life insurance and start reading chemistry books (Big Red Flag)?
    - Do they have inside jokes that you and/or her gal pals hubby does not know about (Hmmmm)?
    - Has she started hinting that her life is boring and she wants more or needs a change (Uh Oh)?

Tread carefully sir, you might end up on an episode of Snapped. Good luck and keep your sbr brethren up to date on this situation, I hope it works out for you.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

The other chick's husband is think about having a threesome with his wife and yours as well.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by In The Money View Post
    Does it lead to anything else?
    Ever heard of thing called STD? Perhaps HIV? Syphilis? Frequent visits to a doctor? Or how about mental disorder followed by nasty divorce. ©

First 12