ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

ttwarriors 2013 health tips

The last one was an amazing thread with so much great info.
    Ive decided to create another. Yes its true, Im a certified trainer and nutritionist and have
    read about every book on weightlifting, exercise, vitamins, nutrition, health. You name it, Ive probaly read it.

Just because you know it doesn't mean you follow it. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't, but a day doesn't
    go by that i don't get swamped with emails, facebook messages, pm's on some sites with people literally
    crying and thanking me for my help. My help is always free even though i know I could make thousands with
    all of the information i know. A few people in this world know that I know my stuff and always come to the warrior when they need help with something.

There are a select few people that i agree with when it comes to certain subjects and for the most part they
    are 100 percent current on everything they say.

With this thread, i plan on making sbr a more healthy place and to help members get over there illness, injuries,
    and to become a healthier person, mentally, physically and spiritually.

I will start off with cardiovascular health

Yes most of this is copied and pasted stuff and yes i have permission to post it anywhere i want whenver i want, whenever i feel like it. I know all of these people personally and if you need a link to the book or website, I will gladly do so.

Most of the things i will be sharing will be from shirleys wellness, shane ellison, ellington darden, mike mentzer, arthur jones, dorian yates, franny goodrich, and some even from webmd and some from natural cures books.

Low-Cost Cardiovascular Cure #1: Psyllium Husk. Psyllium husk is a soluble fiber, meaning it is an indigestible, complex carbohydrate. Once consumed, it undergoes fermentation in the large intestine, yielding a broad range of heart-healthy benefits, most notably the control of appetite, blood sugar and insulin.A pooled analysis of 10 prospective cohort studies of dietary fiber intake in the US and Europe found that each 10 grams/day increase in total dietary fiber intake was associated with a 14 percent decrease in the risk of coronary events, such as myocardial infarction (MI), and a 24 percent decrease in deaths from coronary heart disease.Psyllium husk is one of my favorite supplements due to its ability to help control blood glucose. Excess glucose in the blood stream can cause heart disease for its ability to become "oxidized." This oxidation leads to a change in the molecular structure of glucose - causing what is known as advanced glycation end products or AGE-products. Like a knife carving clay, AGE products scar arterial walls. The scarring results in plague buildup and excess blood clotting. This mechanism is why diabetics have a 4.5 times increase of suffering from heart attack and stroke relative to non-diabetics.Go to your local health food store and purchase psyllium husk. This will cost you no more than a few bucks. In the bulk isle, psyllium can be purchased for about $3 per month.Low-Cost Cardiovascular Cure #2: B Vitamins. These vitamins are required for proper functioning of the brain, nervous system, and the formation of blood. They are also involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially for proper DNA synthesis and regulation, but also for fatty acid synthesis and energy production. Harvard researchers writing in the Journal of the American Medical Association stated that women could cut their risk of heart disease by half with daily consumption of B vitamins.B vitamins are responsible for igniting a chemical cascade within the body known as methylation. This process rids the arteries of the damaging molecule known as homocysteine. The lower your levels of homocysteine, the less risk you have of suffering from cardiovascular disease.Start supplementing with B vitamins today. A daily B vitamin supplement should cost no more than $10 per month.Low-Cost Cardiovascular Cure #3: Flavonoids. These are plant derived pigments. Over 4,000 have been studied for their cardiovascular and anti-cancer benefits. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reported a 20 percent decrease in heart disease mortality risk among those who consumed at least 7.5 ** daily.Flavonoids preserve the cardiovascular system and heart by three major actions: improving blood flow in order to enhance oxygen and nutrient delivery throughout the 100,000 miles of adult veins, arteries and capillaries, preventing the formation of artery-scarring, oxidized LDL, and relaxing the coronary arteries to prevent high blood pressure.Make sure your shopping cart is loaded with food that are packed with flavonoids. The best sources of flavonoids are broccoli, hawthorn, grapeseed extract, black tea, citrus fruits, and organic dark chocolate.

ttwarrior1

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/cayenne.htm

Medicinal Use and Health Benefit of Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum) - Healing with Cayenne
    "If you master only one herb in your life, master cayenne pepper. It is more powerful than any other." Dr. Schulze
    "In 35 years of practice, and working with the people and teaching, I have never on house calls lost one heart attack patient and the reason is, whenever I go in--if they are still breathing--I pour down them a cup of cayenne tea (a teaspoon of cayenne in a cup of hot water, and within minutes they are up and around)." Dr. Christopher

Dr. Patrick Quillin "Cayenne pepper - prized for thousands of years for its healing power. Folklore from around the world recounts amazing results using cayenne pepper in simple healing and in baffling health problems. But cayenne pepper is not just a healer from ancient history.
    Recent clinical studies have been conducted on many of the old-time health applications for this miracle herb. Again and again, the therapeutic value of cayenne pepper has been medically validated."In a recent letter to the editors of the New England Journal of Medicine, three Italian doctors describe how they were able to reduce patients' reported dyspepsia symptoms by more than half - by prescribing red pepper powder. In a study of 30 patients with functional dyspepsia, half of the participants received a placebo, while the other half took 2.5 grams of red pepper powder each day (divided into capsules taken before each of three meals). Both groups took their respective treatments for five weeks, and rated their symptoms each day on a scale of zero to three (higher scores indicated more severe symptoms). By the third week, the red pepper group showed a significant advantage over the control group. And by week five, the pepper group's symptoms had declined 60 percent from their baseline scores - while the control group's scores had only decreased about half as much. The symptom scores included ratings for pain, a feeling of fullness, nausea, and an overall score. The red pepper powder produced significant gains in all four areas.
    Many herbalists believe that Cayenne is the most useful and valuable herb in the herb kingdom, not only for the entire digestive system, but also for the heart and circulatory system. It acts as a catalyst and increases the effectiveness of other herbs when used with them.
    Cayenne is a medicinal and nutritional herb. It is a very high source of Vitamins A and C, has the complete B complexes, and is very rich in organic calcium and potassium, which is one of the reasons it is good for the heart.

ttwarrior1

Digestion
    Cayenne can rebuild the tissue in the stomach and the peristaltic action in the intestines. It aids elimination and assimilation, and helps the body to create hydrochloric acid, which is so necessary for good digestion and assimilation, especially of proteins. All this becomes very significant when we realize that the digestive system plays the most important role in mental, emotional and physical health, as it is through the digestive system that the brain, glands, muscles and every other part of the body are fed.
    Heart
    Cayenne has been known to stop heart attacks within 30 seconds. For example, when a 90-year-old man in Oregon had a severe heart attack, his daughter was able to get Cayenne extract into his mouth. He was pronounced dead by the medics, but within a few minutes, he regained consciousness. On the way to the hospital, he remained in a semi-conscious state, but the daughter kept giving him the Cayenne extract. By the time they got to the hospital, he had fully recovered and wanted to go home and mow the lawn. The doctor asked what she had given him, as he said it was the closest thing to a miracle he had ever seen.

Capsicum (cayenne pepper) is said to be unequal for its ability to boost circulation and increase heart action. Capsicum exerts a variety of desirable actions on the entire cardiovascular system. It has the extraordinary ability to enhance cardiovascular performance while actually lowering blood pressure. Capsicum has an energizing effect on the entire system. It has traditionally been used for overcoming fatigue and restoring stamina and vigor. It is a natural stimulant without the threatening side effects (palpitations, hyper-activity or rise in blood pressure) of most other stimulating agents.
    Because Capsicum boots peripheral circulation and stimulates organ secretion, it expedites the therapeutic delivery and action of nutrients in the body. It will ensure the rapid and even distribution of the active principles of available nutrients to critical function centers, including those involved in cellular respiration, metabolic data transmission and neural-hormonal action. The remarkable ability of Capsicum to stimulate organ secretion and even heart action makes it one of the strongest natural stimulants known. Clearly, Capsicum should be considered nothing less than a wonder herb that has scientifically proven its worth!
    If you want to carry something in your first aid kit for a heart attack, carry a cayenne tincture. Even a bottle of Tabasco SauceŽ might be good enough. Dr Christopher discovered that a cup of cayenne tea, one tsp of cayenne in a cup of hot water, stopped a heart attack in under three minutes. If you feel one coming on, try a few droppers-full of cayenne tincture and if that doesn’t stop it, then nitroglycerine wouldn’t work either.

ttwarrior1

Pain
    Capsaicin cream is well established as a modestly helpful pain-relieving treatment for post-herpetic neuropathy (the pain that lingers after an attack of shingles) peripheral neuropathy (nerve pain that occurs most commonly as a side effect of diabetes, but may occur with HIV as well as other conditions), nerve pain after cancer surgery and arthritis.

Capsaicin instilled into the nose may be helpful for cluster headache. (The fact that this has even been considered a viable treatment option shows how painful cluster headaches can be!) Actual cayenne rather than capsaicin has been tested for pain as well. A 3-week, double-blind trial of 154 individuals with back pain found that cayenne applied topically as a plaster improved pain to a greater extent than placebo

Headaches
    Chronic headache sufferers may soon have some new alternatives. The active ingredient in cayenne peppers, capsaicin, is believed to bring headache relief by depleting Substance P, a neurotransmitter that helps send pain signals.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

shut the fuk up

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Titty ...
    Obese people should know that it is very unhealthy
    to use your personal shit towel as a napkin at your all-you-
    can-fukkin-cram-down-your-gullet-buffets.
    That is rule No 1.

ttwarrior1

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/n...ayenne-pepper/

1. Anti-Irritant Properties

Cayenne has the ability to ease upset stomach, ulcers, sore throats, spasmodic and irritating coughs, and diarrhea.

2. Anti-Cold and Flu Agent

Cayenne pepper aids in breaking up and moving congested mucus. Once mucus begins to leave the body, relief from flu symptoms generally follow

3. Anti-Fungal Properties

The results of one study indicated that cayenne pepper could effectively prevent the formation of the fungal pathogens phomopsis and collectotrichum

4. Migraine Headache Prevention

This may be related to the pepper’s ability to stimulate a pain response in a different area of the body, thus reverting the brain’s attention to the new site. Following this initial pain reaction, the nerve fibers have a depleted substance P (the nerve’s pain chemical), and the perception of pain is lessened

5. Anti-Allergen

Cayenne is an anti-inflammatory agent and may even help relieve allergies.

6. Digestive Aid

Cayenne is a well-known digestive aid. It stimulates the digestive tract, increasing the flow of enzyme production and gastric juices. This aids the body’s ability to metabolize food (and toxins). Cayenne pepper is also helpful for relieving intestinal gas. It stimulates intestinal peristaltic motion, aiding in both assimilation and elimination.

7. Anti-Inflammatory Properties

Cayenne’s anti-inflammatory properties makes it a great herb for arthritis, diabetes, psoriasis and herpes-related nerve damage

8. Helps Produce Saliva

Cayenne stimulates the production of saliva, an important key to excellent digestion and maintaining optimal oral health.
    9. Useful for Blood Clots

Cayenne pepper also helps reduce atherosclerosis, encourages fibrinolytic activity and prevents factors that lead to the formation of blood clots, all of which can help reduce the chances of a heart attack or stroke

10. Detox Support

Cayenne is a known circulatory stimulant. It also increases the pulse of our lymphatic and digestive rhythms. By heating the body, the natural process of detoxification is streamlined. Cayenne also causes us to sweat, another important process of detoxification. Combined with lemon juice and honey, cayenne tea is an excellent morning beverage for total body detox.
    11. Joint-Pain Reliever

Extremely high in a substance called capsaicin, cayenne pepper acts to cause temporary pain on the skin, which sends chemical messengers from the skin into the joint, offering relief for joint pain.
    12. Anti-Bacterial Properties

Cayenne is an excellent preservative and has been used traditionally to prevent food contamination from bacteria.

13. Possible Anti-Cancer Agent

Studies done at the Loma Linda University in California found that cayenne pepper may help prevent lung cancer in smokers. This may be again related to cayenne’s high quantity of capsaicin, a substance that might help stop the formation of tobacco-induced lung tumors. Other studies have also shown a similar reaction in cayenne’s ability to inhibit liver tumors.

14. Supports Weight Loss

Scientists at the Laval University in Quebec found that participants who took cayenne pepper for breakfast were found to have less appetite, leading to less caloric intake throughout the day. Cayenne is also a great metabolic-booster, aiding the body in burning excess amounts of fats.
    15. Improves Heart-Health

Cayenne helps to keep blood pressure levels normalized. It also rids the body of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
    16. Remedy for Toothache

Cayenne is an excellent agent against tooth and gum diseases

17. Topical Remedy

As a poultice, cayenne has been used to treat snake bites, rheumatism, inflammation, sores, wounds and lumbago.
    -Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND, DACBN, DABFM

ttwarrior1

do you follow everything you know? Also i do not do that or wipe my ass with a towel. People would routingly say, tt i bet you wipe your ass with a towel over and over, so i gave the people what they wanted. A towel with shit on it and said i wipe my ass with a towel.

All about the entertainment, having fun and helping others.

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Titty ...
    Obese people should know that it is very unhealthy
    to use your personal shit towel as a napkin at your all-you-
    can-fukkin-cram-down-your-gullet-buffets.
    That is rule No 1.

ttwarrior1

If you don't like the thread, its very simple. Don't read it. TT always with the good answers.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

How did you get to 400lbs?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Step 1.) Gather food
    Step 2.) Eat food
    Step 3.) Fat

ttwarrior1

400? never was

Its called strength lifting and building muscle and eating before bed.

Just because im eating junk, even right now, doesn't take away any knowledge I have over things.

You choose popovich over jordan to help you in basketball as an example.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I really hope you get paid to post here. Otherwise you're much more pathetic than I ever gave you credit for.

ttwarrior1

go drink some more or take more of your drugs kid. You need help for your multiple personality disorder. What did i post there that you don't agree with kid

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Nothing like a deadbeat to give others advice.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    go drink some more or take more of your drugs kid. You need help for your multiple personality disorder. What did i post there that you don't agree with kid
    maybe you should take your millions and pick up a crack habit, you will lose some weight quick. just some health advice

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

So you mean that instead of eating healthy and exercising, I should snort cayenne powder? Sounds good, I'm on this one.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

How does someone with so much health knowledge become so fat?

They are lazy bullshit artists.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

tt, in your opinion, what is the best way to lose fat? can you still lose fat eating at mcdonalds? can you lose fat if you eat high carb (but "clean" carbs like fruits and veggies)? what is the ideal percentage of macronutrients a person to strive to eat in order to lose weight?

pico21
    pico21's Avatar Become A Pro!

how in the world are you certified in anything you fat ass? thats like a crack head teaching people how to stay clean. you need to find a life!

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

When I do bicep curls, my right elbow area hurts.
    When I do preacher curls, there's no pain.

What should I do for the elbow pain in right arm?

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    When I do bicep curls, my right elbow area hurts.
    When I do preacher curls, there's no pain.

What should I do for the elbow pain in right arm?
    I have that exact same issue, especially when doing vertical bench.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Everything in the first post is a lie

Tubby has not read a single book about health and nutrition and he does not know any of the authors

All he does is copy and paste stuff off of websites

A chimp could do that

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Always eat a high fiber breakfast and Don't eat after 8pm...That's all a brother needs to know.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Certified Plagarist is more like it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: vyomguy, and yisman

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

TT buy a cookie of crack get to work with a straight shooter, you will have some pics that show you 50lbs in a week you fatass

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

TT what is your favorite recipe?

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

TT, what are the benefits of raw honey? My wife bought a huge thing of it...kind of expensive, so I am hoping there is a long list of benefits.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    tt, in your opinion, what is the best way to lose fat? can you still lose fat eating at mcdonalds? can you lose fat if you eat high carb (but "clean" carbs like fruits and veggies)? what is the ideal percentage of macronutrients a person to strive to eat in order to lose weight?
    TT, why are you ignoring my health question?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Warrior I'm training for a Half-Marathon on April 13th...give me a couple pointers to incorporate into my training...I'll be cutting my first SBR Video during the race so we'll see how well you can help a distance runner out