Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Die hard fans who enjoy sports but not familiar with sports betting can make you $$$!

Die hard fans who enjoy sports but not familiar with sports betting may offer amazing betting opportunities.

Fanatics support their team no matter what. So you can offer them a line at +100 while it's +140 in the market.

You're acting like a bookmaker. You can even hedge other side and create a surebet, making profit no matter what.

Happened to me yesterday!

Was drinking with friends, talking about Champions League and UEFA draws. I said Fener won't make it and Lazio will qualify. The bartender was close to us and he said Fener will win easily, Lazio sucks. He was very confident, he was a hopeless fenerbahçe fan after all, lol. We discussed a little bit about the game and bartender offered me a deal: Fener wins, he wins. If Fenerbahçe doesn't win, then I win my bet. Odds are EVEN.

What about bookie odds?

Fenerbahçe win +160
    Lazio and Draw -180

Lazio and Draw is -180 and I'm getting it at +100 odds!
    Fenerbahçe is +160 but bartender takes this bet at -100 odds, lol.

I can even hedge my bet by taking Fenerbahçe at +160 in another bookie.

Drawbacks: Limits and security of funds of course. 100-200$ may be ok for average joe but if you want to bet high stakes, then you must find a very very rich fan. Also, make sure you will get paid if you win. Using a 3rd person to keep your bets, having mafia-look friends or being a 6"8 guy can help. Good luck!
    Last edited by Sawyer; 03-16-13 at 06:46 AM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

sharp post

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Agree, gamblers tend to over think a game and are always thinking a trap somewhere.