ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Warning: If You Troll A Professional Boxer On Twitter, He Might Show Up At Your House

Curtis Woodhouse is a former professional soccer player who turned to boxing in 2006. After recently suffering a loss to Shayne Singleton, Woodhouse found himself in the crosshairs of a troll with a Twitter account.

curtis woodhouse @woodhousecurtis
    @jimmyob88 until you get to 100 followers im not interacting with you#nobody

the master @jimmyob88
    @woodhousecurtis Haha u lost u silly mug fight a 10 year old next time if u want to actually win u waste of spunk

@jimmyob88 lol

the master @jimmyob88
    @woodhousecurtis Whats funny u put so much effort in sacrificed all that time and failed to defend your mickey mouse title #wasteofspunk

@1987holmesj just going to chill out for a couple of weeks then see what to do with a clear head mate

Unfortunately for the troll, Woodhouse decided that he wasn't going to take such abuse sitting down. Somehow, he managed to discover what street his antagonist lives on, and he set out to pay him a visit while mercilessly live-tweeting his trip.
    @wit_xx @kinkwadze @jimmyob88 old jimmy has shit his pants and gone quite because we know where he lives! we are coming over for a brew

sat nav says im 47 minutes away, im getting a hard on!!@jimmyob88

right Jimbob im here !!!!! someone tell me what number he lives at, or do I have to knock on every door#itsshowtime pic.twitter.com/H1qnYnbE6P

With shit getting much more real than the troll had ever intended, he quickly and pathetically changed his tone:
    the master @jimmyob88
    @woodhousecurtis @wit_xx i was only joking about Didnt think you would be bothered thought you would take them as a joke

@jimmyob88 i think the daft lad thought i was joking!! where are you keyboard warrior???????????? #boxing #football

the master @jimmyob88
    @woodhousecurtis i am sorry its getting abit out of hand i am in the wrong i accept that

This kind of like sam diamond saying he's coming to meet me accept he no shows and he is the one that wouldn't of gotten whipped

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

keyboard warriors

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

thats about like opie threatening you and then you 2 meeting at the bash and he runs like a chicken and sucks up to you

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

King Mayan came to my neighborhood once looking for me, so I drop some betpoints on him to try and convince him that it was all just a joke. Don't mess with Mayan, the guy will show up.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    thats about like opie threatening you and then you 2 meeting at the bash and he runs like a chicken and sucks up to you
    The fukk??

tt....what's this shit about? You talking smack about me? I thought I was one of the few good people on here?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

TT, didn't you make a ton of money in gift cards from your friends for NOT meeting Sam?

you should thank him, that he avoided you and you were able to get that nice reward when your aggressive side got the best of you.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    fukin TT buries Opie....unreal