dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Do you remember Kim Novak, she did not die and if you are not at least 50

you probably know very little about her. She was a famous movie star in the 50's, 60's and 70's and beyond. Well I just watched an interview she gave to Robert Osborne from TCM classic movie fame. She must be close to 80 and she is still attractive, very attractive for 80. She starred in the classic movie Vertigo directed by A Hitchcock and btw Vertigo was just voted the best picture ever but of course those things are subjective but it certainly was a fine film.

She is one classy and complicated lady she broke into tears at least two times during the interview and admitted that she is bipolar. And did you know that this very talented actress is and was an extremely great artist. I say great maybe you will just say good. She had a scholarship to a Chicago art school but passed on it. This interview exhibited some of her artwork which is going to go on sale and all proceeds and profits will be donated for mental health. It is a sensitive topic for Kim and she even announced that mental illness has plagued her father and family.

How about this tidbit she mentioned, her dad when viewing Vertigo was so cruel to walk out before the picture was even finished, she also mentioned that she never heard I love you from her dad. I think many parents in that era had problems expressing love, but that is just my opinion.

If you are interested in viewing this very fine interview I believe TCM will repeat it again at 11 pm tonight eastern time right after one of her films BELL, BOOK AND CANDLE now just starting.
    Last edited by dante1; 03-06-13 at 08:12 PM.

gomiamigo
    Colts NFL ats
    gomiamigo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

She was stunning.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by gomiamigo View Post
    She was stunning.
    If you can watch this interview I think you will be stunned, I think she is still stunning for close to 80. Watch it or tape it if you can. A very interesting interview, most of those movie star interviews are just dull and who cares, not this one it was quite different.

The snapshots of Kim on the net do not do her justice, this interview gives a much better view I think.
    And remember she is almost 80, her face looks like she probably had some work but who in Hollywood doesn't
    Last edited by dante1; 03-06-13 at 08:24 PM.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I'm getting sick of women and their "feelings"

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

huh just looked her up. She went to a High School about 6 blocks from where I live.

Kevin Garnett also went there for his Senior year. Its a huge ghetto school now.

neighborhoods change so much

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

It was hard to jerk off to this thread with no pics, but I managed to git r done.