TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

TTWarrior DEAD

wrong about so many things.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave TheCentaur 9 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Broncos

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

tt... seriously... you have pts right now... stop being a BAD PERSON and pay Arun you stiff

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Biteme you are the perfect example of trickle down economics. You run good and spread it around. Why 9? Who knows, who cares, I'll take it

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Who does tubby sandusky owe? My girl bets the points. I have some free play I can turn into points for those shit towel stiffed and then put tt on timeout.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave Grits n' Gravy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Grits n' Gravy 9 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

wow, shocking news

i didnt agree with him on everything, needless to say, but still i couldnt help but like him

R.I.P. guey, hope your in a better place now
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave CarpeDime 9 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Biteme you are the perfect example of trickle down economics. You run good and spread it around.
    Yes... George Herbert Walker was WRONG.

It is NOT voodoo economics.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Why 9? Who knows, who cares, I'll take it
    ... Centaur, hasn't this already been explai......... oh, fukkk it, NVM... forget the girlfriend, just have the dog read the posts to you.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

Where is he buried? I'd like to put a Debbie cake on his grave

And then piss all over it

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

good grief, not this stuff again, how about another fake vid about me by someone and people making up stuff

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    good grief, not this stuff again, how about another fake vid about me by someone and people making up stuff
    How bout you paying off Arun, stiffie?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    How bout you paying off Arun, stiffie?
    Answer the question tt you fat fck!

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

He won't pay because he's a fukin stiff.

Oh, and get this.

Fatty trashed his own dad when his daddy went up, complaining how daddy didn't pay his life insurance premium and left him with nothing.

That is the kind of guy CRob is. Blaming his own dad for not leaving him insurance money.

You guys need to think about this stuff before you lend him points.

ttwarrior1

ive been paying , stfu

Ive been lending pts since that arun loan also.

If i was a stiff why would i have paid all that ive paid so far?

Trashed my own dad? Your wrong about that, how about linking us to the thread?

I have millions to me in wills, so could really care less about that even if it were true.

Freevick is looking to where i was buried? Ive yet to be buried by sam in any way

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Is he really dead?

SamDiamond

ive been paying , stfu

Ive been lending pts since that arun loan also.

If i was a stiff why would i have paid all that ive paid so far?

Trashed my own dad? Your wrong about that, how about linking us to the thread?

I have millions to me in wills, so could really care less about that even if it were true.

Freevick is looking to where i was buried? Ive yet to be buried by sam in any way
    You're such a piece of fuking garbage.

You know you trashed your own dad.

You're such a fukin loser, you think it is some sort of accomplishment that you won a 3.5 doubles trophy, and were the commish in 1000 fantasy leagues.

There are blind 3 year old dogs who have accomplished more than you. I don't know how you live your life. You've done nothing, absolutely nothing in 40 years.

ttwarrior1

Sam what about all those posts where you said i never watched my handicapp sister while my mom is at work along with sometimes watching other sick family members??? Will you admit your wrong about that??

I also have more degrees then you.

Link us to the thread first where i trashed my dad and then i'll respond to those accusations.

ps: thread coming about neverstoppers where he got owned in chat. He claims i was making fun of him having cancer and being on ssi and that i said it on facebook. He can't find where i said that because he doesn't save messages.

Well facebook messages don't go away unless you delete them. Everyone in chat knew he was busted at that point and everyone backed me up , because they knew i never said a thing about him.

He completely made that up.

SamDiamond

Sam what about all those posts where you said i never watched my handicapp sister while my mom is at work along with sometimes watching other sick family members??? Will you admit your wrong about that??

I also have more degrees then you.

Link us to the thread first where i trashed my dad and then i'll respond to those accusations.

ps: thread coming about neverstoppers where he got owned in chat. He claims i was making fun of him having cancer and being on ssi and that i said it on facebook. He can't find where i said that because he doesn't save messages.

Well facebook messages don't go away unless you delete them. Everyone in chat knew he was busted at that point and everyone backed me up , because they knew i never said a thing about him.

Stop lying. Let me guess, you have degrees from "X Internet University"?

You do not have a degree, oh, and before you try and lie-- there is something called the Freedom of Information Act.

If you claim you graduated from Western Kentucky, or some other school, it takes about 3 seconds to prove.

I know you would never answer this.

But what is your greatest accomplishment in your life?

You have nothing. Not a single fukin thing to be proud of.

Oh, I have something. You're resting glucose level is higher than your credit score. Yeah for you.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

actually TT many of us remember you saying it.

you made fun of a poor guy with cancer and tons of spine surgeries and called him a leech because hes on disability.

could it have been a fake TT that said all of this?

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    actually TT many of us remember you saying it.

you made fun of a poor guy with cancer and tons of spine surgeries and called him a leech because hes on disability.

could it have been a fake TT that said all of this?
    EXACTLY! Spank.

He said it.

Listen, I have had mods from other places PM me and tell me stories about how CRob tried to steal/scam a 10 poker FP.

I won't say where, but he stole Points from Yisman by voiding a bet after it didn't cash.

He is a really creepy and disgusting guy.

ttwarrior1

lol spanky is just making that up also.

It was never said, believe me, if it was, it would of been copied and pasted, posted in seconds.

spankie just mentioned a fake tt, because someone came into chat before with my name and then i came in and they had to decide which one was real. Of course i was the real one and the other one was booted.

No i never tried to scam 10 bucks over at eog and already replied to that about what happened. Again, i was correct on that as well.

Sam why do you only respond to certain questions i ask and avoid answering the others.

Sam you are Samantha Zirconia because your a pussy and a fake.

Hope to see you taping me play tennis this spring and summer then posting them on sbr like you promised.

I'll paypal you 1k cash if you post that vid of me.

SamDiamond

lol spanky is just making that up also.

It was never said, believe me, if it was, it would of been copied and pasted, posted in seconds.

spankie just mentioned a fake tt, because someone came into chat before with my name and then i came in and they had to decide which one was real. Of course i was the real one and the other one was booted.

No i never tried to scam 10 bucks over at eog and already replied to that about what happened. Again, i was correct on that as well.

Sam why do you only respond to certain questions i ask and avoid answering the others.

Sam you are Samantha Zirconia because your a pussy and a fake.

Hope to see you taping me play tennis this spring and summer then posting them on sbr like you promised.

I'll paypal you 1k cash if you post that vid of me.
    You don't have 1K cash you fukin loser.

Unless you steal your mom's money, or your sister's SSI disability payments.

Let's ask Yisman if you stole from him. Should we?

Still waiting for you to tell everyone on SBR what your greatest accomplishment is.

I mean, besides from living off your mom for 40 years.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Still waiting for you to tell everyone on SBR what your greatest accomplishment is.

I mean, besides from living off your mom for 40 years.
    he washed down a troop of Boy Scouts after winning fat Wimbeldon.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo