BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

1) Take the money, easy.

2) Depends on outcome, if I could get away with it, Kill her ass. If I would be jailed, Do not Kill

3) Fukking blame the broad

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

New information has come in on question #3! I would inform the woman that she must commit suicide because she just ran over forum legend/ Hall of famer JJ Gold!

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    why? we live in a free society. are you a serb?
    we live in a free society so we can support people who orchestrate the killing of millions of innocent lives?

pathetic.

Am i a Serb? Not even close. Should have asked if I'm a Partizan. You are like the one's who claim to be "freedom fighters" to justify mass killings.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I am in shock at these answers. I had no idea so many people were this mean.
    please be specific weeder we are here for you and maybe it can be explained

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

seaweed settle down. hitler helped the jews to get a country of there own and now they are untouchable.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    1) Take the money, easy.

2) Depends on outcome, if I could get away with it, Kill her ass. If I would be jailed, Do not Kill

Have an innocent woman suffer in prison and you would be O.K with this? Where is your responsibility as a man? Unreal, deemer. unreal. Not very father figure like.

Seaweed
    Update your status

seaweed settle down. hitler helped the jews to get a country of there own and now they are untouchable.

TheCentaur

Poor Seaweed is conflicted. He has a successful thread going but is deeply offended by the posts

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    1) Take the money, easy.

Momma taught you well.

Seaweed
    Update your status

centaur, specifically lakerboy. Deemer is ruthless too.

lakerboy

seaweed without hitler can you imagine how the world would be today. jews would have no one to give them sympathy. stalin would have been the hitler of his time.

Seaweed
    Update your status

What this thread has confirmed:

There are people at SBR who would kill innocent others, even knowing it is wrong, even knowing they were the ones who caused the wrongdoing, just to save themselves.

There are people here who support men who stand behind the killing of 6 million innocent people.

There are people in this thread who would take what is not theres without hesitation.

Seaweed
    Update your status

seaweed without hitler can you imagine how the world would be today. jews would have no one to give them sympathy. stalin would have been the hitler of his time.
    You are blacklisted. I do not communicate with evil.

TheCentaur

There are people at SBR who would kill innocent others, even knowing it is wrong, even knowing they were the ones who caused the wrongdoing, just to save themselves.

There are people here who support men who stand behind the killing of 6 million innocent people.

There are people in this thread who would take what is not theres without hesitation.
    Seaweed are you a federal agent or Mountie?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

this is debateable

if i find $500 in the street theres no guarantee it ever belonged to the guy ahead

if $500 is in the street then no one owns it

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Help me become a better person!
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave Sledge187 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Seaweed, what would you have done in scenario two with Hitler and his mom?

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

What about the current anti Christ who has buried more then 6 million Americans in debt and a terrible fate of enslavement.

Let's glorify him and put him on some money.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Seaweed, what would you have done in scenario two with Hitler and his mom?
    This is not about me.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    What about the current anti Christ who has buried more then 6 million Americans in debt and a terrible fate of enslavement.

Let's glorify him and put him on some money.
    SBR John will be mad at this.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

This is not about me.

no its not, its about US

don't destroy our community

join

lakerboy

seaweed you need to be more accurate. jews were not the only ones hitler killed. in fact they had little or no consequence. mostly slavs were his targets. i can safely assume you are a slav.

Seaweed
    Update your status

seaweed you need to be more accurate. jews were not the only ones hitler killed. in fact they had little or no consequence. mostly slavs were his targets. i can safely assume you are a slav.
    Right, cause only Slavic people are against Hitler.

I never said it was just Jews.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Nobody asks IF Hitler was evil, it's WHY was Hitler evil? Lakerboy must be a fascist, I'm guessing Italian...Lazio supporter as well probably.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

common weeder its obvious that doucheboy is constantly craving attention....nothing more nothing less
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave InTheDrink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy

Right, cause only Slavic people are against Hitler.

I never said it was just Jews.

thats your quote. 6 million jews is the number we all know about even though it was less than 6 million. i mean why not throw in a couple of hundred thousand. the other 8 million were mostly slavs.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

2) depends upon what she looked like. I'm kinda endowed, so if she was hot I think I could abort fetus hitler from the right position
    Arch should win poster of the month for that alone.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Too much reading

Weed what's the answers

Seaweed
    Update your status

thats your quote. 6 million jews is the number we all know about even though it was less than 6 million. i mean why not throw in a couple of hundred thousand. the other 8 million were mostly slavs.
    OK, Hitler killed over 11 million people. Does this make it better? The Jews were exterminated in the final solution. It was not a military invasion.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Too much reading

Weed what's the answers
    better you don't read, it's depressing. It was a test of humanity at SBR, humanity that is on the brink of collapsing.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

1) You find $500 cash on the sidewalk. You quickly pick it up before the wind blows it away. There doesn't seem to be anyone close around except for a man walking 50 yards ahead. What do you do?

1st of all, I have absolutely no exact evidence that the money was his.
    If I actually saw it falling out of his pocket, I would give it back, no fcking doubt.
    If I didn't, I am not so sure about this.
    There def. is no correct/moral answer to this.
    2) If you could go back in time, and had one shot to take out Hitler's mom who was carrying him in the womb. Would you kill his innocent mother to kill Hitler?
    No.
    First of all: Why would one have to kill the mother? You can just wait until she gave birth and kill the baby. Second: Killing the baby would be the wrong thing to do, as people are not born evil, but become evil. You could try to prevent this, give him a loving environment, and most likely he would become a painter instead of a dictator and mass murderer.
    But: If I would have the possibility of travelling back in time I wouldn't use it. Everything has it's cause and effect. I might change the present, with the first step out of the time-machine. It may even result in me not being born etc etc etc. You know, step on a germling and a whole forest today might disappear. So the exact answer is no.
    3) You reach down to your stereo to change the CD, when all of a sudden your car hits something solid.
    As you look up and out of your car, you can see that you hit a person, and that the person is not looking very good. In fact, you are sure that they are dead. You shakily get out of your car, and look around at the damage that has been caused. As you are standing there in shock, a woman comes up to you, tears running down her face, and obviously very shook up. As a natural reaction, you ask her what is wrong. She gives you a funny look, and then she explains that she just ran over someone. You ask her where this person is, and she points towards the person that you ran over! You don’t understand why, but for some reason this woman thinks that she caused this accident and killed the person, when in fact you are well aware that you were the cause. Whoever accepts the blame is likely to be placed in jail for a very long time. If you let the woman take the blame, there is a very good chance you will get away with it all. However, there is also the chance that you could be placed in jail for even longer for trying to cover it up.
    I would confess. Simple as that. Explain how it all went down, face the consequences, which btw wouldn't be nearly as hard as you think. Since there seem to be no other witnesses at all, I might be even allowed to cover up the truth a little. Maybe tell the cops the person ran straight into my car to kill himself. He is dead no matter what happens to me, and I would have to live forever with the guilt.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

In scenario three if you were looking down, how do you know that you actually killed the person? Maybe the crying lady hit and killed them and you just hit the dead corpse. Like a dead deer on the side of the road.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    In scenario three if you were looking down, how do you know that you actually killed the person? Maybe the crying lady hit and killed them and you just hit the dead corpse. Like a dead deer on the side of the road.
    The "acting is believing" approach, nice

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

1) I don't know. Depends on my mood.
    2) No, unless you can reasonably prove it'd cancel the holocaust among all the other things. I don't think it would, it isn't just one man doing it all.
    3) I'd confess.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

from what I can tell. this Hitler guy was very powerful but he bet alot of money against Jessie Owens in the Olympics and lost and that pissed him off.
    Kind of silly that the Hitler got pissed off at the olympics-myth still lives. If anything, Owens had it better in the olympic games at Germany, as opposed to his homeland which denigrated him day in day out. When Jesse was in Germany, people asked him for autographs, he ate at the finest restaurants and probably slept with all the jungfrauen who wanted that big würst. Back home you had separate water fountains.

First 12