Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

PULLLLLLLLLLLEDDDDDDDDD CLLLLELEEEEARRRRRRRR

SUP NIKKA... WHERE YOU BEEN

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bets its so funny you showed up. Dude yesterday I saw the funniest shit ever. Saw Phil Heath in person!!!!! That mthr fckr was so BLOATED I swear my jaw hit the floor. Dude is taking off season very literally!!! I dont know what these Olympia dckheads are using to cut for contests but fck me this dude was FAT full of water retention!!!

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    If the movie is half as good as the book, The Iceman, will top all other mob movies!

Richard Kuklinski was the most notorious, prolific, contract killer ever!

He killed over 200 bottom feeders or lowlifes of society,including Jimmy Hoffa and was in on the hit of "Big Paul" Castellano, which led to his arrest in 1986....

However he never killed any women or children......

This is a must see movie if you are into mob movies!

It will top them all, if they produced and directed the movie as it was in the book, detail for detail.

The release date will be on:
    May 3, 2013 (USA)The Iceman, Release date

Here is the trailer!!

The Iceman Official Trailer #2 (2013) Michael Shannon, Ray Liotta Movie HD

The true story of Richard Kuklinski, the notorious contract killer and family man.
    I didnt see your thread, was going off the avatar. So Ive read Phil Carlos book, but also have read most other mob books (Gaspipe, Sammy the Bull, The Butcher, Murder Machine and now I'm reading Gottis book). I'm kind of addicted to this stuff since its the neighborhood i live in here in BK.

Richard Kuklinski is a known liar. He had nothing to do with the Jimmy Hoffa or Paul Castellano hit. He also did not kill Roy Demeo. He definitely was a psychotic sociopath, but he loved the fame and notoriety of being "The Ice Man."

Great forum if you're into this stuff....these guys are hardcore on here. I like to read the posts and its widely talked about there that Richard was a liar - plus i verified in my other books he had nothing to do with Castellano or Demeo.

Nothing will compare to Goodfellas - i dont know if this will be looked at as a classic "mob movie"....he wasnt part of a family. Just a neutral contract killer who mostly did work for the Demeo crew (Gambinos). I am def looking forward to seeing Liotta play Demeo.

Dexter
    Update your status

There was and is no one more deadlier than this man was ever, period................

Richard The ICEMAN Kuklinski,had more ways of torture style killing, than any dictatorship/military on Earth could possibly dream of..........
    love the kill he did to that child rapist in Florida....sliced him up alive and then poured salt on his open flesh....

Dexter
    Update your status

Dexter
    Update your status

You are forgetting that Richard killed Demeo shortly after that incident...........
    roy demeo was killed by nino gaggi (his boss), anthony senter and joey testa (gemini twins)

i read demeos sons book and murder machine (all about the demeo crew)......kuklinski wasnt mentioned once in either book.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Next Friday!!!!

1 week from today the Iceman will be in theaters!

Will there be another shooting spree liken to the Colorado shooting?

First 12