ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

Say it aint so Sam Diamond

Rumors are going around you've already made the vid and its being passed around already but your waiting for permission from sbr to post it so you don't get the boot.

I thought you were gonna be here on sunday and wanted me in the vid. Whats going on. You come here to make a vid and don't even want me in it .

Maybe we should change your name to Samantha Zirconia because your a pussy
    and a fake.

I guess nobody in your group has any guts and need to hide behind a fake vid that will have false information about me.

The only way this vid will appear on sbr is if sbr is also in on it.

Looks like all these side bets people had of what i would do in the vid are now off. That sucks
    for them i guess.

Hell we could of even made a party out of it. You screw up everything don't ya boy.
    Come say what you have to say to me to my face or anyone else in the group. Believe me
    if i know anyone in the vid, they will be confronted in public along with any of their family members, since i know what they would say would not be accurate.

Don't let the cold weather decline the offer to play tennis. We can travel to evansville to play indoors if needed where i would beat you 6-0 6-0

I guess you're gonna act like you made some live vid with me on it tommorrow and gonna try to post it on Monday.

O well, you wimped out. Your chi archie, the fraud ghost.

If your still around and since u know my number. Call me tomorrow and ill give you another chance to hookup.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

You have made 8 posts about me in the last few hours.

Let's poll SBR.

Anyone think Fatty is nervous?

The video circulating is just the back drop. The main event is coming later. And of course I had to let certain people see it, I don't want to violate any terms of privacy. Duh.

This has been more fun that I ever imagined.

I don't know who is feeding you information, but don't worry. They're next. I didnt think anyone would share what I had sent out, but if it does make its way to you, I WAS NOT THE ONE WHO SENT IT TO YOU, so you can't go crying to the mods here that it was me.

I can't control what people do with an anonymous video that is being distributed it.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

Let's poll SBR.

The video circulating is just the back drop. The main event is coming later. And of course I had to let certain people see it, I don't want to violate any terms of privacy. Duh.

I don't know who is feeding you information, but don't worry. They're next. I didnt think anyone would share what I had sent out, but if it does make its way to you, I WAS NOT THE ONE WHO SENT IT TO YOU, so you can't go crying to the mods here that it was me.

I can't control what people do with an anonymous video that is being distributed it.
    Send it to me, Sammy!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

Let's poll SBR.

Sam, I would like to see this video too, if possible.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Sammy, you didn't send it to Opie yet?

I heard you raised the points price and people were taking out loans to pay you

Opie, is it true you took out a loan to pay for the video?

the rumors about the video coming at a points price is false.

it doesn't make sense to make it that traceable

we need to be discreet.

if you need the invite to the super secret exclusive tiny chat about the events of this weekend, get in touch with me via my gaylive or eog pm's

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Ttwarrior, you can easily break chi-archie in half... No worries man.
    Points Awarded:

ttwarrior1 gave King Mayan 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

So some people getting paid to create fake drama are mad at some other people that are being paid to create fake drama? All of which nobody even remotely gives a shit about.

Yawn
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kmdubya

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SamDiamond

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    So some people getting paid to create fake drama are mad at some other people that are being paid to create fake drama? All of which nobody even remotely gives a shit about.

Yawn
    This is real to TTwarrior.

Paranoia the great destroyer.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would like to see the video Sam.

Thanks!

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!

ttwarrior............I just viewed the video big fella. I'm not even sure how to respond it. I feel extremely embarrassed for you. I just cant imagine that everything in the video is true and accurate. Parts had me doubled over with laughter........while other parts had me cringing. However, I think you're fairly safe in that...........in my opinion................SBR will not allow this video to be posted due to the extreme and personal content it contains (about you).

Bottom line...............this video is no joke. It's quite humiliating.

rcene

Man that sounds like a fukkkkkking funny vid!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    ttwarrior............I just viewed the video big fella. I'm not even sure how to respond it. I feel extremely embarrassed for you. I just cant imagine that everything in the video is true and accurate. Parts had me doubled over with laughter........while other parts had me cringing. However, I think you're fairly safe in that...........in my opinion................SBR will not allow this video to be posted due to the extreme and personal content it contains (about you).

William spill the beans pal...Im still hungover from last night somehow, need something to laugh at

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Not interested in watching. Just curious if Giant is going to have sweet dreams.

rcene

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    William spill the beans pal...Im still hungover from last night somehow, need something to laugh at
    Agree with you. Let's hear it! Some details so the rest can laugh along with you.

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post

William, I hope/pray you do not reveal anything that may be considered "private" to TT.

I fear he won't find it as funny, and will cause me all kinds of problems with SBR.

Thanks--

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

cliffs plz?

ttwarrior1

so Sam is still not accepting my offer to meet him or anyone else from the vid? Or did i miss that?

Believe me, any vid sent to anyone on here would easily be sent to me by someone.

If your afraid , then go post it across the street where you can't get in trouble and then you can just tell everyone to go there and look.

At least i know chi archies real name now from a pm i had

I assume there will be many vids of me playing tennis this spring and summer. Do you know which tourneys you will be taping?

We are starting up our new skype group soon also, invites will be sent out soon.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

The 2:04, 3:10, and 4:01 marks are absolutely hysterical.

Won't be posted though tt, sleep easy

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

any shift jj would be better than this shit

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Manny and Mike are telling the real deal here.

Tits, yesterday you said there was no chance you'd be in the video. Now you're saying they're dodging you?

ttwarrior1

yes they are dodging me, thats why i won't be in it. I want to be in it. Make up your mind folks, vid is done or is there gonna be a 2nd one now.

Enjoy those infractions hippo.?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

TT is all worked up because he knows he is going to get buried.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

unrealz

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Just saw the video. Unreal!!!!! No wonder this guy loves and dies via the internet!

Can't wait for the epic public release. I'm so tempted to pull the trigger cause it may be the best video of all time

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh.

My.

God.

(I don't know what else to say)

Speechless.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    yes they are dodging me, thats why i won't be in it. I want to be in it. Make up your mind folks, vid is done or is there gonna be a 2nd one now.

Enjoy those infractions hippo.?
    Make up your minds? You said yesterday you were choosing not to be in it, now you're saying you want to be in it. But yes, it's the other people that need to make up their minds. Infractions? You said I'd be gone from here, yet here I am, posting away. Enjoy you're 40's kid you won't live to see 60.

ttwarrior1

saw all ive needed to see just from the people posting. I know its fake and not real now. Good day. Sbr isn't even one of my top listed forums anymore.

Release the vid. I dare ya trolls.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    saw all ive needed to see just from the people posting. I know its fake and not real now. Good day. Sbr isn't even one of my top listed forums anymore.

Release the vid. I dare ya trolls.

SamDiamond

Those who have seen what I have so far know it is not fake.

And Deemer, the part are 4:01 may be my greatest moment ever as a filmmaker.

Warrior knows its over. He can huff and puff all he wants.

Did every like the reaction I got when I showed the people of Morganfield the photos of the car and shitty towel?

As soon as I get permission, the rest is going up. And it is even better than the what I have so far. TT didn't even know he already appeared in the video..

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Sammy send me the vid pal

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

If someone doesn't tell me how to find this video in the next 2 hours, there is going to be hell to pay.

In other words, please, please, pretty please send me the video Sammy.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    If someone doesn't tell me how to find this video in the next 2 hours, there is going to be hell to pay.

+1

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post

you can find the video in imagination land
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

123 Last