ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

Sam diamond or chi Archie check in

When are you leaving to come here. Are you staying at Larry's motel or the hometown inn?

I thought maybe I could make a sign saying welcome chi and Sam by wal mart or something.

too bad you two are pricks , we could of invited many others and made a bash out of it. Is the dinner after the burial still on? Am I supposed to play tennis in the cold. Snow on the ground now. Watch out going down Geiger, my friend will Be On the watch out Ina tree.

i hope I am around and not out shopping and at Golden Corral on Sunday. Enjoy your stay

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

I am beginning to see why you are so popular here.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

we need to get bobby to do some reviews of the hotels around tt's house, so that posters who want to go to his house will be better informed on what their lodging options are
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy, yisman, MoneyLineDawg, ttwarrior1, and The Kraken

ttwarrior1

sam or chi backing out already?? come on chi or sam check in. Be back around 2 am, heading to a poker game

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    sam or chi backing out already?? come on chi or sam check in. Be back around 2 am, heading to a poker game
    who are you kidding fats

youll be posting here all night

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

When are you leaving to come here. Are you staying at Larry's motel or the hometown inn?

I thought maybe I could make a sign saying welcome chi and Sam by wal mart or something.

too bad you two are pricks , we could of invited many others and made a bash out of it. Is the dinner after the burial still on? Am I supposed to play tennis in the cold. Snow on the ground now. Watch out going down Geiger, my friend will Be On the watch out Ina tree.

i hope I am around and not out shopping and at Golden Corral on Sunday. Enjoy your stay
    Did you not make a thread claiming they were one person?

ttwarrior1

chi says he is sam, but sam has yet confirmed that he is chi

Won 200 in my home game , fun stuff.

Chi or sam or whoever you are, make sure you have a safe trip. Its slick tonight, very slick.

ttwarrior1

check in sam or chi, there is snow on the ground in some places, gonna be windy and slick.

So i guess your backing out of meeting me i guess and gonna just do the vid of inacurcy.

Oh well, bad people like them, its to be expected.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

You shouldnt be too hard to find u fat fukk. I mean its pretty easy to locate a fukkin blimp.

I hope Sam brings his wide lense camero otherwise your whole fatass wont fit on the video.

ttwarrior1

check in sam , chi or whoever u are

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Pretty much talking for a guy who says he doesn't care.

Looks like Sam struck a nerve

ttwarrior1

nope, i struck one with him

He's gonna make a vid and say i didnt show up. Im offered and he won't respond.

I hope i get a phone call tommorrow about some place to show up. Would love to know how im supposed to play tennis in 20 mph winds 30 degrees and ice on the courts. But Id still accept, hell Id beat all of them at the same time 6 -0

I might be at the golden corral or applebys around 3 tommorrow, so we will see.

Either way, still don't know how its gonna bury me with people in the vid that don't really know me, if at all.

I proved my point that Sam is a ghost and a fraud.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Really?