The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Guys, please let's not fight. This is a very serious thread allowing men to discuss their dreams of other men. Like I said, it's serious stuff.

And to answer your question, Wulfman, I have never seen Biteme. The dream was hard to explain, I was playing this highly advanced videogame, and there was a poker aspect to it, as well. I didn't even realize he was my opponent until well into the dream, he probably showed a bluff or something, knowing it would agitate me. Biteme is a master warlock when it comes to mind control. He has been known to make his opponents start cutting themselves or punching themselves in the face just on the power of his suggestions.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave The Giant 9 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I dreamed that you and seaweed ran off together and started a website of your own

GiantSeaweedsAssParty.com
    Points Awarded:

Mr. Win gave Spanks 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    GiantSeaweedsAssParty.com
    Gummo told me he's gonna join this site but was holding out for better bonuses.......

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=The Giant;17988758]Guys, please let's not fight. This is a very serious thread allowing men to discuss their dreams of other men. Like I said, it's serious stuff.

And to answer your question, Wulfman, I have never seen Biteme. The dream was hard to explain, I was playing this highly advanced videogame, and there was a poker aspect to it, as well. I didn't even realize he was my opponent until well into the dream, he probably showed a bluff or something, knowing it would agitate me. Biteme is a master warlock when it comes to mind control. He has been known to make his opponents start cutting themselves or punching themselves in the face just on the power of his suggestions.[/QUOTE]

LOL. yea dreams are funny things man. that beautiful jewish girl i had a crush on was in high school (15 years ago) and I dreamed about her just the other month. i facebooked her during college and told her i always wanted to ask her out. she said i m glad your not shy now asking me to be your friend on facebook. no correspondence after that as i deleted my facebook account years ago.

about BM, nah just a good poker player, no special powers. don't recommend playing against him though unless you have at least 1000 pts roll to fall back on.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Biteme is a master warlock when it comes to mind control. He has been known to make his opponents start cutting themselves or punching themselves in the face just on the power of his suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    about BM, nah... no special powers.
    Ah... no offense, Wulfy, but The Giant is just a bit more sharper here.

Here's a pic of SEAWEED after I played him in just ONE session of 1/2

And G is also correct about the other thing: Other than one carefree, indiscretion-filled night in a bar in Chelsea in our experimental youth... G has never seen me.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5602

I dreamt that Opie lived in an apartment with his high school sweetheart, Juanita Morales, and their interacial 4-year old, a cherubic little bundle of mocha they named Fortunata.

Yes, Fortunata because they believed with every fiber of their being that they were indeed fortunate that Opie was able to secure a job as a night watchman and Juanita was now renting a chair at the local salon doing nails.

Fortunate that a black president was now leading the country and a strong safety net was in place in the event Opie should ever lose his job due to his leadership positions in the Pro-Choice and gun control lobbies.

I had a dream my friends, and yes, Opie a long-legged Texan with a heart as big as Dallas, would drive to and fro from work everyday in his Smart Car because, in his words, "The only energy I want to waste are the moments with my family in our crowded little one bedroom, big enough for us and...seven other relatives if they should need place to lay their heads."

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Ah... no offense, Wulfy, but The Giant is just a bit more sharper here.

Here's a pic of SEAWEED after I played him in just ONE session of 1/2

dude looks like JC on the cross man. (no offense towards Christianity of course, beautiful religion).
    geeez what'd you do to the poor guy BM (Blasphemous and Malevolent). just jking bud. be seeing you at the tables real soon again. REVENGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

This is a strange thread

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

I once had a nightmare that I put a blonde wig on JJ Gold and then put some duct tape over his mouth to muffle his sounds and then tore his ass up like the trix rabbit!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I dreamt one night I released a release on top of the guys head that was taking a shit in the hallway at the SBR bash. , I know, weird dream, I was on a 49 hour run of 2Ci and 2CB

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

bump

First 12