Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Anyone else get a ***** from the Chase class action suit?

Just got a ***** for $87.63 - finally some money for a new TV stand!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

are u talking about the WaMu acquisition by Chase?...I fukking cashed that shit right after I heard that news being in development..+EV
    I do like that they finally sent some checks

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    are u talking about the WaMu acquisition by Chase?...I fukking cashed that shit right after I heard that news being in development..+EV
    I do like that they finally sent some checks
    I think my check was from a lawsuit concerning how Chase was handling balance transfers. They'd advertise a low interest rate for the 'life of the transfer' - but soon after they ended up making your minimum payment 5% of the balance.

Got some info on it a couple of years back but didn't pay much attention - figured it would go nowhere but hell I'll take $87!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    I think my check was from a lawsuit concerning how Chase was handling balance transfers. They'd advertise a low interest rate for the 'life of the transfer' - but soon after they ended up making your minimum payment 5% of the balance.

Got some info on it a couple of years back but didn't pay much attention - figured it would go nowhere but hell I'll take $87!
    never heard of that lawsuit...maybe because I don't do balnce transfers...but regardless congrats on cashing something from the big banks

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I closed my chase account recently but i hated their policy changes when they bought out WAMU. what's all this about class action lawsuit and can we still collect if we qualify?

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    I closed my chase account recently but i hated their policy changes when they bought out WAMU. what's all this about class action lawsuit and can we still collect if we qualify?
    It might be worth contacting the settlement administrator. Phone: 800-460-4936, E-mail: Info@ChaseMinPaymentLawsuit.com

Seems like this is all a done deal at this point, but it can't hurt to find out more.