innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

This last week has been most excellent.

My better half flew out of the country. I could shit in my bathroom and not the guest one. The toothpaste was neatly rolled up and not squished in the middle. My daughter and I had good talks and watched movies that we never would have. I got to fooking sleep on either side of the bed and never once woke up with all the covers shoved on me. For the first time in many years the Oscars were on and I didn't even know. I could park on any side of the garage. I could sleep with the bedroom door open. My bathroom towel wasn't disturbed in any way. I didn't have to hear about who did what on the bachelor. Life was fooking awesome.

We all deserve a change of pace.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie, and RubberKettle

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

awesome!

I think 2 decent sized mini-vacations/trips away from each other is great for marriage. But I can't speak for the with kids part.

I'd like to see her thoughts in one paragraph on the matter as well!

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Your wife makes you crap in the guest bathroom? Brutal.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Chi we do that and it keep us going strong. Weird though I always get the kid but I don't mind as I am not really a face to face social butterfly.

Foxx it gets worse if we are having company that week I get sentenced to the basement shitter. If she wasn't so attractive I would have ended this years ago.