TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Video: Is The Officer Correct? Or Is The Kid Correct?

Is the kid going a little too extreme with the questioning back to the officer? Is the officer being too passive in this situation? What do you guys make of this?

Last edited by TheMoneyShot; 02-27-13 at 09:59 AM. Reason: New Video Link

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

this video in Russia would be 0.01 second long- and the funny part is that both parties would be happy afterwards

Scrappy Do
    Lemmmeee at em... lemmmmmmmmeeee at em!
    Scrappy Do's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 503

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Is the kid going a little too extreme with the questioning back to the officer? Is the officer being too passive in this situation? What do you guys make of this?

Hell no he isn't. Fighting to save what few rights we have left, made his case properly, and was let go. He should never have been stopped. Let alone by that many. They tried to intimidate, and lost.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Fukk that piece of shit carrying the gun. Just another worthless fukk crying out for attention.

Odds that this fukk pisses in the gutter and shits in the bushes:

-3000 Yes
    +2400 No

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

If the guy would have just let him do his job he would have been on his way in 2 minutes. I'm not saying the police should walk around bullying anyone...but if I'm the officer I say "let me secure your weapon...verify your permit to carry here (it is Oregon and not Texas) and I'll explain everything to you". Hard to do so with a million questions and the kid being ancy about it all.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

that vid didn't last long

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

If you are carrying a gun and making others uncomfortable, and an officer asks to see ID, show it to them and move on. I'm sorry if its a hassle to the individual, but one time out of 50, stopping a dude roaming the street with a visible weapon IS going to save a life, and that's enough for me. The encounter would have been shorter if he just gave him the ID. If I were the officer, I would have followed his car for a while, and pulled him over for the slightest thing, then asked for ID.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Mr. Know-it-all Douchebag looking to cause trouble ONLY because he was recording what appears to be a very polite police officer... As far as I can tell the cop didn't do anything wrong.

He may have the right to walk down the street with a gun in plain sight, but it's a douchbag move looking for attention. With all of the recent shootings, there is no way to tell the crazy people from the legit ones. Every legit guy that I know who has a gun and a permit to carry one(including myself) never makes it known that they have one in order to not raise other people's alert signal.

I am all for guns and am a gun owner, but douches like this make me cringe.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

These are the same assholes who like to make those faggy flashmob dance videos to express their right that they should be able to bust a move in the middle of a museum any time that they please, all the while making the normal people around them raise their eyebrows and question their motives.