BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

What is our world coming to? Is this video really that bad?

America is becoming more and more dramatic everyday. People love attention, and love to try and overuse/abuse power.
    I don't post much on here but I'm wondering who else agrees how sad it is to see that this KIDS hockey team was forced to forfeit their state playoffs run because of horsing around and making this video in the locker room. It's a small town near where I grew up in NY.
    I thought the video was hilarious, and it looks like a bunch of teammates having a good time, not hurting anyone, just enjoying making a video AS A TEAM, like a million other people seem to be doing to this song lately.
    Whether you find it wrong or not, the punishment was a bit harsh. A team that fights, practices, and plays hard all year to earn a spot to be the best in the state, and doesn't get the chance because of some innocent goofing around.
    I remember some of the shit we did when we were kids, and couldn't imagine how we would have been handled these days with how sensitive and technical people are in this country. Kind of a joke.
    I think we need to calm down and ease up a little. Let's remember these are kids we are talking about and punishing. It's a decision you make that could drastically change a young kid's memories for the rest of his life.
    Who knows maybe they could have been national champs? Do we really need to revoke an opportunity they earned because of something this corny/innocent?

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Don't know why the video didn't show up in the post, here it is again

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Stupid that they got in trouble for it. Kid with a sock was hysterical.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I see no problem here.

It's not like they went out and mugged anyone.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Acting queer is sexually offensive and insensitive to gays. I hope they learned their lesson.