bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

milwaukee mike...diggity...philly flyers...lets share some stories

what i was saying philly is this

50 jay biggie were some nickel and dimers in the drug gam e...guys like az alpo rich porter were real dudes...dudes that lived the same type of life without rapping....these are the guys these guys rapped about....listen to ghetto quran by 50....or any other song basically.....most of these guys like rick ross and tons of other rappers took their names from hood legends who really were in the game

bobby heenan
    Update your status

mike...i love stupid shit like that when guys completely wasted do stupid shit...in fact ive been that guy....

one time i was so wasted at my friends school i wandered into someoine elses room thinking it was my boys...and i walked right into a closet....passed out for a few minutes and woke up in this dark fuckin room with no idea where i was....i couldnt see shit...took me like 20 minutes to find a door handle....it felt like it took hours....and i walked out and was like "wow how the penetrate"...

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Would Lebron be a top 10 Chess player if he quit basketball and studied the game for the next 5 years?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

easily jimmy...i wish i had a good chess story...but the only thing i remember is my uncle, who is so annoying, trying to teach me as a kid....i once hit my uncle with a wrench in the forearm when i was about 9 because he was so annoying