InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Mod SBR Forum Check In Pal

free sweeper gueye

do the right thing pal

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

We just need Sam Diamond to threaten to post the TT vid only at gambling forums in which Sweep is welcome. Imagine having it posted everywhere but here

They better do the right thing.

Edit: Apparently Sweep is coming back tomorrow, SBR forum still has some 'splaining to do.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Crob has a video?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Crobber!!!!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Step up to the plate Louie.

TxAaron

Name:  stock-footage-guy-in-balaclava-and-black-gloves-typing-something-in-anger-and-go-away.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  8.6 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

they will never step up, look at all the post Wulf has posted and nothing has happened to him. He is either employed here or owes someone that is important to SBR a lot of interest. Thats the facts if anyone else said what he has said banned for life long ago. so fuked up and cowardly

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    they will never step up, look at all the post Wulf has posted and nothing has happened to him. He is either employed here or owes someone that is important to SBR a lot of interest. Thats the facts if anyone else said what he has said banned for life long ago. so fuked up and cowardly
    actually you dumb pathetic pos who cant even speak good english , i was given infractions and was banned . the ban was lifted for me just now. you calling me cowardly !?!? ROFL !!!!!!!! hahahahahaa
    you embarass your self with every post you make like frizzeli said. and how come when frizelli called you out you stopped posting ? cuz yur a pussy plain and simple. yu cant handle 2 posters attacking you. last night i dealt with 10 guys insulting me. gl pal im done with you

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    actually you dumb pathetic pos who cant even speak good english , i was given infractions and was banned . the ban was lifted for me just now. you calling me cowardly !?!? ROFL !!!!!!!! hahahahahaa
    you embarass your self with every post you make like frizzeli said. and how come when frizelli called you out you stopped posting ? cuz yur a pussy plain and simple. yu cant handle 2 posters attacking you. last night i dealt with 10 guys insulting me. gl pal im done with you
    btw I called SBR forum poster cowardly. You are the one who is Indian(dot) not feather. I stopped posting because I refuse to waste the time looking through posts or begging for points or trying to make nice comments to people to get "gifted" points in the poker forum. You should be banned for the stuff you say. I let whatever BS we had going die and you brought it back up after losing all ur pts so were mad. gl in life

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

btw I called SBR forum poster cowardly. You are the one who is Indian(dot) not feather. I stopped posting because I refuse to waste the time looking through posts or begging for points or trying to make nice comments to people to get "gifted" points in the poker forum. You should be banned for the stuff you say. I let whatever BS we had going die and you brought it back up after losing all ur pts so were mad. gl in life
    none of your fukkin posts make any sense. you are the one who started this whole mess my bumping that thread . "gifting " me points. i talk with them about books and music and they throw me a few points knowing im in debt. they are my internet friends. no i dont go beggin for points i could care less if i have 10000 or 0. and now you are being racist also. you need help pal . veryeasy to talk shit on the internet . you will never meet me so im done with your bitch ass. there are more important things in life. gl to you sir.

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    none of your fukkin posts make any sense. you are the one who started this whole mess my bumping that thread . "gifting " me points. i talk with them about books and music and they throw me a few points knowing im in debt. they are my internet friends. no i dont go beggin for points i could care less if i have 10000 or 0. there are more important things in life. gl to you sir.
    honestly wulf I know you will attack me again at some point but I have had enough. I have enough stuff out of the internet and could care less about some pts. I hope all works out for you. one thing though I will do the same evaluate yourself before other people. BOL

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

honestly wulf I know you will attack me again at some point but I have had enough. I have enough stuff out of the internet and could care less about some pts. I hope all works out for you. one thing though I will do the same evaluate yourself before other people. BOL
    finally you said a post i can admire. i just want peace man. gl to you sir and may we never cross paths.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

hey fuk stix

this thread isnt about you guys

Points Awarded:

retard gave InTheDrink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TxAaron

Louie Louie, oh no
    Me gotta go
    Aye-yi-yi-yi, Isaid
    Louie Louie, oh baby
    Me gotta go

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post