Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    Lol yep i'm as broke as you are LOL! Sucks that brock only has 84 to give you and buyin is 110.
    Head over to poker forum, put on your knee pads and begin writing nice gestures to beerdog and biteme so they can give you points.

ahh more jealousy that people actually like me and gift me points. i sentt he 84 back because of the contest rules. no loans, no addons no stakes (except from stash) you fukkin prick. yur knee pads are the ones that are worn out from sucking off men in the subway station.

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Lol i bet you can't last 2 days without being in a thread with the 2 of them.

ProPicker713
    METS!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    ahh more jealousy that people actually like me and gift me points. i sentt he 84 back because of the contest rules. no loans, no addons no stakes (except from stash) you fukkin prick. yur knee pads are the ones that are worn out from sucking off men in the subway station.
    it wasnt a loan brock gave you them correct? you didnt have to pay him back he gifted you them.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i sent them back but if he sends it as a gift again which he did im gonna keep them next time around. he was just feeeling sorry for me havng to deal with little f\*g bitches like you and your hyena friends. and i rather hang out with g uys like beer and BM then yur trashy butt buddies in this thread.
    Points Awarded:

Brock Landers gave Wulfman14 74 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    LK make a video pal

LK we need an official comment from

LK lets see it guey
    You know its coming,

ProPicker713
    METS!

i sent them back but if he sends it as a gift again which he did im gonna keep them next time around. he was just feeeling sorry for me havng to deal with little f\*g bitches like you and your hyena friends. and i rather hang out with g uys like beer and BM then yur trashy butt buddies in this thread.
    IT's 20 FU*KING 13, stop having internet buddies you lonely bitch go out and explore the world.
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave ProPicker713 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

yisman gave ProPicker713 87 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Lol yep i'm as broke as you are LOL! Sucks that brock only has 84 to give you and buyin is 110.
    Head over to poker forum, put on your knee pads and begin writing nice gestures to beerdog and biteme so they can give you points.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

IT's 20 FU*KING 13, stop having internet buddies you lonely bitch go out and explore the world.
    prob got more friends than you have acquaintances, you are stuck on the fact that i was gifted ~250 pts by my friends bm, bd and brock when you did god knows what with twiisted to get 2000 pts for free. we all know what you did for that . hhope you brushed yur teeth after

ProPicker713
    METS!

LOl hope your girl brushed her teeth with all those anacondas iin her mouth , same mouth she tossed your saladwith

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

just want peace sweeper. no more fighting. you obviouslly got a whole band of groupies and i am heavily outnumbered . i surrender (online that is).

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

LOl hope your girl brushed her teeth with all those anacondas iin her mouth , same mouth she tossed your saladwith
    look at how pathetic you are. you respond within 20 seconds of me posting . you need help bro. really . all you do is linger on sbr 24/7. you are embarassing your self . please just stop. remember to gargle.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

pro offer is still open to come to NY and meet me face to face. of course you wont cuz yur a pussy and can only talk tough online. im done with you . you can say whatever you want . you know you are pathetic and it pleases you to be godlike online.

ProPicker713
    METS!

LOL I live in jersey meet me at taj

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

pro offer is still open to come to NY and meet me face to face. of course you wont cuz yur a pussy and can only talk tough online. im done with you . you can say whatever you want . you know you are pathetic and it pleases you to be godlike online.
    No offense Wulf as you say you're doing better, but anyone who voluntarily goes to meet up with someone who admitted to a gambling forum that they had a massive mental breakdown deserves to be snatched at the airport, tied up in some basement, raped and left for dead.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ProPicker713, and Wulfman14

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

lol tto. i hear ya. the guy is just getting on my nerves. doing much better now . that stuff aint even an issue anymore. new jersey huh ? PM me the info and ill come and meet you tough guy
    Points Awarded:

ProPicker713 gave Wulfman14 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

tto much more men suffer from depression than you think. just most dont't admit it because they think they would be less manly. look at the statistics bro. it is a high percentage. probably not as bad as what i went through but def. a high number of cases .

tto827

tto much more men suffer from depression than you think. just most dont't admit it because they think they would be less manly. look at the statistics bro. it is a high percentage. probably not as bad as what i went through but def. a high number of cases .
    I know about it dude, I had really bad migraines in high school, missed a lot of class cause of it. Had to get the whole psych eval, thought maybe I was depressed and didn't wanna go to class. Then after talking to a psychologist, they realized that I was just a lazy fukk who had migraines, nothing else. And I have an aunt who really struggles with depression, not fun stuff.

I was on amitriptyline for my migraines for a while, and that was a strange time. I became a walking zombie, had no expression, feelings, almost zombie like. And I had the worst nightmares on that shit you can ever imagine, woke up screaming multiple times. Depression and the meds are no joke.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    I know about it dude, I had really bad migraines in high school, missed a lot of class cause of it. Had to get the whole psych eval, thought maybe I was depressed and didn't wanna go to class. Then after talking to a psychologist, they realized that I was just a lazy fukk who had migraines, nothing else. And I have an aunt who really struggles with depression, not fun stuff.

I was on amitriptyline for my migraines for a while, and that was a strange time. I became a walking zombie, had no expression, feelings, almost zombie like. And I had the worst nightmares on that shit you can ever imagine, woke up screaming multiple times. Depression and the meds are no joke.
    thank you friend for affirming my case. since this whole mess has come up poster have PMed me asking for help with stuff they are going through. it really is no joke. but let the forum make fun. it is of no concern to me anymore. it was my own fault for releasing such personal info to a gambling forum. i knew it would eventually be used against me .

tto827

thank you friend for affirming my case. since this whole mess has come up poster have PMed me asking for help with stuff they are going through. it really is no joke. but let the forum make fun. it is of no concern to me anymore. it was my own fault for releasing such personal info to a gambling forum. i knew it would eventually be used against me .
    Glad something good came out of this whole debacle

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Can we just get back on topic please?

Wulf......your ex ever tell you how much she enjoys being double penetrated by real men?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Can we just get back on topic please?

Wulf......your ex ever tell you how much she enjoys being double penetrated by real men?

Excellent, WW!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Last edited by Wulfman14; 02-23-13 at 04:37 PM. Reason: not worth being banned

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Sweeper's back

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Sweeper's back
    развертки