theclutch7
    theclutch7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

he quit because...... Google it!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I don't believe any Jewish owned news reports.
    That includes the "Italian" newspaper La Repubblica
    which is owned by Communist Jew "Carlo de Benedetti".
    These groups which own the media back up their own
    accusations from "unnamed sources" by circulating them
    through Reuters, Associated Press, Ny Times and other
    Rothschild-illuminati owned disinfo regimes.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I don't believe any Jewish owned news reports.
    That includes the "Italian" newspaper La Repubblica
    which is owned by Communist Jew "Carlo de Benedetti".
    These groups which own the media back up their own
    accusations from "unnamed sources" by circulating them
    through Reuters, Associated Press, Ny Times and other
    Rothschild-illuminati owned disinfo regimes.
    interesting

you think that the whole priest/boy bootyhole thing is an exaggeration promoted by jew media?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

No, I booth holed my wife on Haloween. I couldn't stop myself.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Is your wife a 12 year old boy??

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    It's people, like he catholics in this thread who make me happy that I don't subscribe to any religion whatsoever.
    I don't think that it is a good idea to base your daily decisions or life philosophy on a book of tales & a premise that is quite obviously fiction.
    Everyone twists & contorts their own interpretation of the bible & what it teaches, to suit heir own agenda.
    God hates fags unless you're a gay catholic. Jesus said it was a sin to masturbate until you're a masturbater.
    Jesus decried the money changers in the temple untill I get a job at a bank.
    It's all BULL$H|T and I truly believe that any religion is is the root of evil & only seems to enable one to judge others based on their false beliefs.
    The bible is the most accurate piece of antiquity. If you study it as just a historical book (which it is) you will find that it was very accurate in events, culture, and people of the time period. People like Herod and Pilate, as well as events indicate the accuracy of the context. The New Testament refers to all events during Jesus' time. To discredit the bible is to discredit all of antiquity. No original copies of Socrates exists, and he had only 20 students. Do you believe in Socrates? Pagans, Jews, atheists all admit the Jesus lived, preformed miracles (which they labelled as demonic powers), died, and was resurrected. Whether Jesus was the Son of God is where people differ from Christians. However, based on my studies and the overwhelming reasoning pointing to his divinity i have a strong reason to believe Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus taught love and compassion. He helped the poor, talked to the women, and ate with enemies. (All of which was unprecedented at the time). In the Old Testament, the prophets in it foreshadowed the coming of a Messiah as the 'chosen people' in Israel were disobeying the covenant revealed to Moses by God. God so loved the world that he gave his only Son. Jesus proclaimed he was the Son of God, and he built the Catholic Church on Peter. It is either Jesus was a liar, Jesus was telling the truth, or Jesus was crazy. The teachings of Jesus and the love and compassion he displayed indicate he was a person to be looked highly upon. He couldn't be crazy because he was too articulate. The fact the Jesus was willing to die for everyone (even his enemies), the unexplainable miracles, his disciples willing to die for him and refuse to deny him in the face of death, the witnesses after the resurrection, the billions of Christians worldwide, the ability of the Church to stand for 2,000 years in the face of all turmoil in the world, all indicate that Christianity is unlike any other religion. Religion is about searching for the truth. Throughout history, man made religion has failed. Christianity is about God's search for man. Jesus came down to us, was born to the Virgin Mary, and died for all of our sins so that we can return to harmony with God. Being a Catholic is not easy. This is why most people play ignorance.It's because being a Catholic does not suit their lifestyle. I put my faith in Jesus Christ and nobody else. God bless you, i hope you open your heart and mind. The door is always open for you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mayan Queen

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

& GOD Bless you TOO!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

If the Pope decides he can quit should you guys consider this too?
    If you're a catholic but, you don't follow everything that the church teaches, what are you sticking around for?
    His health is failing, he's blind in one eye, he's over 80.
    He's allowed to resign, not only that, he's doing the right thing

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

You are extremely uneducated to the credibility of the Bible. Why are most people in the world Christian when it wasn't even the first religion, judaism teaches an afterlife so its not about false hope so why are only .2% of the earth Jews? Islam is gaining ground only because they are popping out babies left and right in middle east and the quran basically copied the Bible except Jesus is only a prophet. How do we know babe Ruth really hit 714 home runs? There is no evidence.
    It's people, like he catholics in this thread who make me happy that I don't subscribe to any religion whatsoever.
    I don't think that it is a good idea to base your daily decisions or life philosophy on a book of tales & a premise that is quite obviously fiction.
    Everyone twists & contorts their own interpretation of the bible & what it teaches, to suit heir own agenda.
    God hates fags unless you're a gay catholic. Jesus said it was a sin to masturbate until you're a masturbater.
    Jesus decried the money changers in the temple untill I get a job at a bank.
    It's all BULL$H|T and I truly believe that any religion is is the root of evil & only seems to enable one to judge others based on their false beliefs.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Babe Ruth was arguable the greatest Baseball player of all time.
    Babe ruth revolutionized the game.
    Jesus Christ, with all due respect, was no BABE RUTH!!!
    LOL
    .2% is really nothing when you consider there are over 1 billion asians.
    You need to reconsider whether your beliefs are based on popularity or ratio of believers.
    Get a clue!
    Doesen't matter whether 100% OF THE POPULATION AGREES WITH YOU, YOU ARE STILL DELUSIONAL!

KingJD31

So what are Asians if that's your argument? They are buddhist and yet still christianity dominates. Javy don't be mad cause you're a homo and going to hell it's your own fault. Explain how the universe began dipshit
    Babe Ruth was arguable the greatest Baseball player of all time.
    Babe ruth revolutionized the game.
    Jesus Christ, with all due respect, was no BABE RUTH!!!
    LOL
    .2% is really nothing when you consider there are over 1 billion asians.
    You need to reconsider whether your beliefs are based on popularity or ratio of believers.
    Get a clue!
    Doesen't matter whether 100% OF THE POPULATION AGREES WITH YOU, YOU ARE STILL DELUSIONAL!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I don't presume to know how the universe began nor do I claim to have the answer to the mysterys of he universe, I am am just sure that I DON'T KNOW HOW IT ALL BEGAN & i AM ALSO SURE i AM NOT A HOMO.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    So what are Asians if that's your argument? They are buddhist and yet still christianity dominates. Javy don't be mad cause you're a homo and going to hell it's your own fault. Explain how the universe began dipshit
    So 1/3 of the world is Christian and because they "dominate" the other religions (Islam is 25%) that proves something? Could it be the aggressive efforts to expand into the 3rd world and South America that explains it - rather than "because it's the right one"?

Up until the 1800's, most people believed in fairies. Did it make it true because most believed?

Because someone can't tell you the origins of the universe, it must be what the Pedorists in Rome claim it is?

Just because an idea is tenacious, doesn't mean it's worthy or has merit on it's own.

KingJD31

Whatever people believe has zero effect on mine. I go based on evidence the big bang theory is an explosion of light and matter, Genesis 1:3 let there be light and we have no idea how old Genesis is but we know it was written thousands of years before the Bible pretty crazy. Job 26:7 the earth hangs on nothing, basically saying over 2000 years ago they knew the earth was floating in space, how the fuk would they know that? People thought you could walk off the earth. To many other predictions not even trying to get started but the realist one is revelation 13:16-17 and look what is now being proposed, a chip planted in you that holds every single thing about you. Over 2000 years ago they predicted exactly what is happening. It's obviously just another coincidence.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

we need to get this guy posting here. He'd slap the devil out of some of these non-believers

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Not the type of guy I wold want on my side of the discussion!

KingJD31

If christianity was some random religion that was created for profit or false hope then they would vaguely make predictions and not go into specifics, and you would think by now the atheists could have come up with a Bible verse thay is proven false by now right? Pretty big book written long time ago and can't find one?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

You haven't been looking hard enough!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

he set the earth on its foundations it can never be moved-psalm 104:5

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I'm sure somewhere in the bible Jesus wanted you to buy a six pack!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

And he probably also wanted Illinois to win to win today too!

KingJD31

Got to be a better one thwn that, move could easily be interpreted as in directional not rotation. If we were any further away from the sun we would freeze, any closer we would burn. Keep em coming
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    he set the earth on its foundations it can never be moved-psalm 104:5

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

And Jesus put us the perfect distance from the sun?
    And you drink cause its what jesus wante.
    You won $ ON THE iLINI CAUSE THATS WHAT god WANTED?
    kEEP THE JUSTIFICATIONS COMIN/!

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

If christianity was some random religion that was created for profit or false hope then they would vaguely make predictions and not go into specifics, and you would think by now the atheists could have come up with a Bible verse thay is proven false by now right? Pretty big book written long time ago and can't find one?
    How about Noah living to be 950?

I'd need a volunteer to disprove Jonah 1:17...any takers?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

who was Jesus's paternal grandfather (in name) because as we know, Mary never had sex. But who was Joesph's daddy?

Matthew 1:16 and Luke 3:23 seem to think different people are Jesus' grandpa

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

Noah, was on a very high dosage of HGH daily, he also did yoga and did not eat fried foods

the biblical times fish, contained oxygen breathing masks that came down out of the stomach in case a human was ingested by them, so that humans could last for 72 hours at a time under water. Also the digestive juices and stomach muscles were frozen when the oxygen masks were in use

KingJD31

That's a better one I'll give you that, let me look that shit up
    who was Jesus's paternal grandfather (in name) because as we know, Mary never had sex. But who was Joesph's daddy?

Matthew 1:16 and Luke 3:23 seem to think different people are Jesus' grandpa

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    The Catholic Church will be ordaining women to Holy Orders within our lifetime, Jay, mark my words. Women have always driven the spiritual devotion of the family unit, and with the Anglican Communion offering a community that treats women as equals (with only superficial doctrinal differences), the Catholics will have no choice but to follow suit just to remain competitive for female devotion. You'll see it come to a head in the next decade, I'd guess, once the women of Generation X reach the age where they're interested in serving on parish councils and are reevaluating the spiritual world they're leaving for their grandkids.
    Have you been to the third world where the faith see all of it's growth

Seaweed
    Update your status

That's a better one I'll give you that, let me look that shit up
    Matthew 1:16 says, "And Jacob begot Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ." Matthew is using the word "begot" in the sense of "generated". This means that Jacob generated Joseph and is, therefore, either the true father or grandfather (if a generation was skipped) of Joseph.

Luke 3: 23 says, "And Jesus himself was beginning about the age of thirty years: being (as it was supposed) the son of Joseph, who was of Heli, who was of Mathat, ..." In Luke's language Joseph "was of Heli," which is a term that is also used to designate a son-in-law. For Heli was the father of Mary, the spouse of Joseph.

Therefore, Joseph indeed had two fathers, a true father by generation, and a father-in-law by marriage to Mary. Matthew spoke of Joseph's true ancestor, while Luke spoke of Joseph's "ancestor-in-law."

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

It does seem hard to comprehend and the answer is not very clear. But if God can have a women become pregnant and still be a virgin, surely a man can live 950 years. We can not limit the powers of God. However, keep in mind it might be figuratively 950. I think the year/day system was different before the flood in hebrew. Like for instance the word "yom" in hebrew which means "day" in english can also mean a "period" or a "phase". I somehow doubt that before the flood a year would be the same exact 365 days as it is now..
    Points Awarded:

pronk gave Seaweed 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Seaweed, you're wasting your time arguing with these bible "scholars" brother. It's like talking with eskimos about bora-bora.

CarpeDime

very hard to decide who is right, christians or muslims

the muslims do make VERY compelling arguments, as do the christians obviously

man i feel bad for the ones who turn out to be wrong

THATS gonna hurt, to put it mildly

pretty clearly though the jews and budhhists and hindus and all the whackjobs who have tiny religions in africa or whatever that no one else believes are all completely fuked

pretty clearly the truth is either christianity or islam, it is just SO fukin hard to tell which is right between the two

for the jews and buddhhists and hindus and sihks and wicckens and all them, i dont really feel sorry for them because they made obviously stupid-ass guesses about religion in life

the ones i will really feel bad for are whichever of christians and muslims turn out to be wrong, because on earth it was so hard to figure out which of the two was right

CarpeDime

we need to get this guy posting here. He'd slap the devil out of some of these non-believers

DAYUMMMM!!! thats a FONKY ****a i aint lyin he got that STILE he a straight peeump but for real yo after watching that sh*t i be leanin towards islam as being the right one yo for real

KingJD31

The greeks are obviously the chosen ones, everyone else is fuked doesn't matter what religion
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    very hard to decide who is right, christians or muslims

the muslims do make VERY compelling arguments, as do the christians obviously

man i feel bad for the ones who turn out to be wrong

THATS gonna hurt, to put it mildly

pretty clearly though the jews and budhhists and hindus and all the whackjobs who have tiny religions in africa or whatever that no one else believes are all completely fuked

pretty clearly the truth is either christianity or islam, it is just SO fukin hard to tell which is right between the two

for the jews and buddhhists and hindus and sihks and wicckens and all them, i dont really feel sorry for them because they made obviously stupid-ass guesses about religion in life

the ones i will really feel bad for are whichever of christians and muslims turn out to be wrong, because on earth it was so hard to figure out which of the two was right

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

First 123 Last