bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

lot of decent characterstics put up in this thread by some cool posters...

even a guy like myself sometimes questions his coolness....I was in a 2.5 year relationship with a solid 9 who was a narcissist...this people are very hard to please...i constantly had to jump through hoops and one up myself to keep her in love...when i stopped the love started to fade(i didnt realize this until after it was over)

so last night I went out and grabbed some food and some drinks by myself(at my age its tough to have friends to go position think they are just better than the rest of us.....then out of the blue a pretty girl that im friends with, whom ive banged, sits next to me with her boyfriend and shes hugging me and talking to me all over me "i havent seen you in so long".....then after she left a pretty waitress kept coming over and dropping stuff off to the bar in between us and she kept putting her hand on my back and making quick/small convo

then I went to one of my favorite spots where Im a regular...i saw a girl who went to my boys college that used to sweat me and want me to penetrate her...i remembered that and it brought a smile to my soul.....then after that a random girl came up to due to a case of mistaken identity...she thought i was someone else...put her arm around me and massaged my neck....we then realized i wasnt who she thought i was and I said "that doesnt mean you have to stop massaging my neck"...she laughed and continued for a little bit

it was a night like that I remembered that im still fuckin cool and ive still got it

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post

even a guy like myself sometimes questions his coolness....I was in a 2.5 year relationship with a solid 9 who was a narcissist...this people are very hard to please...i constantly had to jump through hoops and one up myself to keep her in love...when i stopped the love started to fade(i didnt realize this until after it was over)

so last night I went out and grabbed some food and some drinks by myself(at my age its tough to have friends to go position think they are just better than the rest of us.....then out of the blue a pretty girl that im friends with, whom ive banged, sits next to me with her boyfriend and shes hugging me and talking to me all over me "i havent seen you in so long".....then after she left a pretty waitress kept coming over and dropping stuff off to the bar in between us and she kept putting her hand on my back and making quick/small convo

then I went to one of my favorite spots where Im a regular...i saw a girl who went to my boys college that used to sweat me and want me to penetrate her...i remembered that and it brought a smile to my soul.....then after that a random girl came up to due to a case of mistaken identity...she thought i was someone else...put her arm around me and massaged my neck....we then realized i wasnt who she thought i was and I said "that doesnt mean you have to stop massaging my neck"...she laughed and continued for a little bit

it was a night like that I remembered that im still fuckin cool and ive still got it
    cool story bro

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by russiaboss View Post
    Mastering Human Dynamics
    There's only 1 Russian around here fukko. Take a fukkin hike pal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-29-15 at 03:32 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    There's only 1 Russian around here fukko. Take a fukkin hike pal

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

russiaboss
    russiaboss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    There's only 1 Russian around here fukko. Take a fukkin hike
    pal
    Prove it

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

"Fresh" kicks make you cool...

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

this sh*t is too funny
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-29-15 at 03:32 PM. Reason: image does not exist

jankee
    jankee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Grow a mustache.
    I'd recommend a beaaard. Girls looooooooveee beards. Just let the rub it with their palms.

But acutally coolness, is in the character. Not in the douchebaggy manner. But knowing what you want, where you're going and aiming for can make one cool.
    Also, dress and smell cool. Not the most expensive, high class clothes or shoes (!), but decent, clean ones.
    Make sure you got a good breath, and clean face. One can't be cool if looks messy.

What else... know what you're talking about. If you don't know something, admit it, say you'll research later or ask the person to tip you. A cool person isn't flawless.

And yes.... SIZE DOESN'T MATTER.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lol

First 12