Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

The weather has been bullshit this whole winter

Last year there was hardly any snow or any days where it was colder than zero. This year it has snowed just about every fukken day and yesterday the high temp did not crack zero. I can usually take a few cold day but for fukks sake its been this way for 3 fukken months now.

Hard to run because its so cold and the 30 mile per hour wind does make things any nicer. The sidewalks and bike paths all about 3 inches of ice and make my daily runs miserable.

I checked the forecast and today only 10 for the high with 6 inches of snow expected on Friday. I looked at the 15 day forecast and not one day was the temperature forecast to exceed 32 degrees.

fukken bullshit

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

barely any snow here in Chicago the last 2 winters don't know what you are talking about.

Brent13081
    Fading the home team(Minnesota)
    Brent13081's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6148

I live in Eagan Minnesota( suburb of st.paul) and I feel your pain.. It's absolutely brutal out there! I hate cold weather.. Just hibernate for another month come march madness it will be better... Don't you have a health club membership? Can at least run indoors .. Play bbal stay active that's what I do!

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

We've had almost zero snow 2 winters in a row in east central Illinois

Storm coming Thursday night though...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Eat more soup to stay warm.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Brent13081 View Post
    I live in Eagan Minnesota( suburb of st.paul) !
    You and Haines are neighbors.

Iknow how Haines feels, I can barely swim in the Ocean for 30 minutes without getting chilled this time of year.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

The thing that pisses me off the most is that in the summer when its hot. The average high is 85 and if you take a day like yesterday where it barely got over zero and was 25 degrees colder than the normal high. Why the fuk don't we get days in the middle of summer where the high temp only gets to 60?

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

715/534 sucks but good luck in your winter!!! About 30 days till spring! Hang in there!!! How bout a vid!?! (shake)

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Emily, but according to al gore we're having a tropical heat wave a.k.a global warming.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

The thing that sucks is not being able to just move to a local with ideal weather that suits your desire.I lived in redondo beach for a couple years and I would return if i could afford it.