mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

So are you guys buying this Pistorius thought his girlfriend was an intruder BS?

I mean wtf? Now they're say'in he shot her once in the bedroom and 3 times "through" the bathroom door! This stubby legged idiot had it all! Hot chick girlfriend, endorsement deals, running gigs, Olympic athlete.

Most guys with 2 good legs couldn't get a chick that hot! You all think the roid rage got to this dumb ass and he lost it?

CupWanted
    We're not worthy!
    CupWanted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

She probably rigged SBR poker. Had it coming.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

well she shouldnt of pissed him off

i got guns, you got guns, he got guns, she got guns, we all got guns, so dont go pissing nobody off too bad or you might get got

you need skillz to survive in this world, i know i got em, i know some people aint

tough world out there boys, tough world out there
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bb_skoots

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

The first phone call this douchebag made was not the police or an ambulance, but to his friend. Case Closed.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

they also found blood on one of his cricket bats and her scalp is crashed (maybe from falling down) - wtf is that all about?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You can't fix crazy......So many celebs and athletes "had it all" only to go down in flames

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Don't mess with drugs

It's a crazy world

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't judge a man unless you have walked a mile in his shoes.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

So this is what he said in court today:

His version of the tragic events of the early hours of Valentine's Day morning were that he had left the bed he and Steenkamp shared to get fresh air on his balcony. According to the affidavit, as he came back inside he became aware of a noise from the bathroom, which he believed to be an intruder, and put on stumps instead of his prosthetic legs. Pistorius said he felt vulnerable without his prosthetics and was also worried because the window in the bathroom did not have burglar bars.
    After firing through the door, Pistorius claimed, he subsequently realized that Steenkamp was no longer in bed and the truth dawned on him that he had shot his girlfriend. According to Pistorius, he broke down the door with a cricket bat and then telephoned for medical help.

I can actually buy into this story

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Wouldn't you at least ask "Who is in there?" before firing through your bathroom door? I mean wouldn't you assume that if you heard noises in your bathroom that it would be your wife/girlfriend first? If what he is saying is true, then he had to be on dope.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

yeah I'm curious if they did any kind of a blood work drug analysis on him

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Pistorius and his crazy stories dont have a leg to stand on! nyuck nyuck!

Dharmonize
    Aces!
    Dharmonize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9427

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    Pistorius and his crazy stories dont have a leg to stand on! nyuck nyuck!

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

yeah people buying his crap should be put on death row on grounds of stupidity

yeah someone is in the bathroom with a locked door and the first thing you think of is criminal?

yeah dangerous criminals use the bathroom first before they come to your room to kill you, and they make sure to lock the door so you dont see their junk

he knew who was behind the door and now he is trying to get away with murder, this guy is a genius and set it up perfectly, seems like he is going to get away with it

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    So this is what he said in court today:

His version of the tragic events of the early hours of Valentine's Day morning were that he had left the bed he and Steenkamp shared to get fresh air on his balcony. According to the affidavit, as he came back inside he became aware of a noise from the bathroom, which he believed to be an intruder, and put on stumps instead of his prosthetic legs. Pistorius said he felt vulnerable without his prosthetics and was also worried because the window in the bathroom did not have burglar bars.
    After firing through the door, Pistorius claimed, he subsequently realized that Steenkamp was no longer in bed and the truth dawned on him that he had shot his girlfriend. According to Pistorius, he broke down the door with a cricket bat and then telephoned for medical help.

I can actually buy into this story
    I read his bail submission too and if you ignore everything else it does sound plausible.

he said his first call was to estate security to get help in that btw.

But, if the police have evidence of a shot in the bedroom, and/or her head being bashed in with a cricket bat it makes his story look ridiculous. And that's without even asking what was up that caused the neighbors to call estate security about all the screaming going on an hour or two earlier.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    he became aware of a noise from the bathroom, which he believed to be an intruder
    so he shot the person?

why not ask "who's there?" like a normal person

guilty

spike420211
    spike420211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2925

The mind blowing part:
    They shut down aparthied HOW FRIGGIN' LONG AGO now,
    and they STILL haven't re-instated juries 4 trials?

[from wat I saw on CNN last night...]