playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Does anyone use huluplus?? Hulu seems to really suck

So I have seen a few ads on TV talking about hulu. It is a site where you can see episodes of your favorite shows as soon as 24 hours after release.

So OK I thought that I would try it out after a friend said that they use it. OK, now from what I can see about the site really sucks!! I mean I only wanted to check out the site for older episodes of 3 shows. THE penetrating SITE DOESNT HAVE ANY OF THOSE SHOWS!!!

From their ads on tv, it appears that they offer shows from all networks. But after checking it out, it appears that they DONT offer episodes of the best network CBS

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

thats whore shit po

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This is crazy!

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Yeah, I have it. And it's kind of hit and (big) miss on what they offer. It's really frustrating at times. There's a show called Suits. It was first offered on hulu because it was a new show and they needed views and stuff. But after it got kind of popular, they took forever uploading the latest episode. Sometimes it would take 3 to 4 weeks before they uploaded the next episode. I was so frustrated from having to wait (I don't have cable), that I downloaded the episode from Amazon. It's like 1.99 or something. Although it's cheap, it's still sad that I'm paying for hulu but forced to buy an episode from Amazon. As of this moment, Suits has started it's second part of the season and hulu is 4 freakin' episodes behind!! That's a whole month!!

But I'm not too pissed because hulu is only like 8 bucks per month or something. They offer some popular shows, some shows that aren't doing well, and offer most new shows. Also they have entire seasons of certain shows, which is cool if you've never watch that particular show before.