pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Which musicians were killed by the government???

John Lennon?
    Jimi Hendrix?
    Bob Marley?
    Tupac?
    Biggie?
    Kurt Cobain?
    Singer from Sublime?
    Michael Jackson?

Pretty much anyone with talent and/or love in their heart...am I right?

Feel free to add more because I surely am missing some

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Jim Morrison from the Doors died in France. Do you think the French Gov't did him in. Or was it the work of the US Gov't. OP really seems to be into conspiracy theories. But it's not what you think you know, but what you can Prove.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Jim Morrison from the Doors died in France. Do you think the French Gov't did him in. Or was it the work of the US Gov't. OP really seems to be into conspiracy theories. But it's not what you think you know, but what you can Prove.
    Well I just looked at your avatar...so what's your theory on Jimmy? It seems that by your logic, if there is no story and the government points fingers at each other and can't solve the case, then we're just $hit out of luck and we should believe them because the world is all marshmallows and rainbows right?...but I guess you're right...all these musicians mysteriously dying is just a coincidence and no arrests being made is more just "bad luck" than a cover up.

pouyasophy

Not sure about you guys, but I'm pretty annoyed by the fact that they killed Tupac Bob Marley and Kurt Cobain and they left us Justin Beiber, Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne and Drake.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Well I just looked at your avatar...so what's your theory on Jimmy? It seems that by your logic, if there is no story and the government points fingers at each other and can't solve the case, then we're just $hit out of luck and we should believe them because the world is all marshmallows and rainbows right?...but I guess you're right...all these musicians mysteriously dying is just a coincidence and no arrests being made is more just "bad luck" than a cover up.
    Like your use of that terminology. I do not know. People die and some die young. Now I do believe in some conspiracy theories like the JFK assassination.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Donna Summer. They didn't like her flashy clothes and songs about free love.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Like your use of that terminology. I do not know. People die and some die young. Now I do believe in some conspiracy theories like the JFK assassination.
    haha you like that? It's weird how much people love when I say that...I should patent it...just like my slogan for nike workout clothing... "not now, I'm in beast mode"

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Singer from Sublime? This guy was relevant how? The US gov't needed to put him down?

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos View Post
    Singer from Sublime? This guy was relevant how? The US gov't needed to put him down?
    Too much singing about love and marijuana...we can't have that...we need to promote violence, promiscuity, and hate...no different than John Lennon...all about peace and love

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Courtney Love, directly or indirectly killed Cobain
    Jimi died in London, probably over dosed on sleeping pills and alcohol.
    Choked to death on his own vomit.

Ironic you mentioned Jimi, Jimi said that Terry Kath was the greatest guitarist that he ever heard.
    Was Kath's death really 'accidental'?

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

John Lennon?
    Jimi Hendrix?
    Bob Marley?
    Tupac?
    Biggie?
    Kurt Cobain?
    Singer from Sublime?
    Michael Jackson?

Pretty much anyone with talent and/or love in their heart...am I right?

Feel free to add more because I surely am missing some
    How about none of the above?

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Too much singing about love and marijuana...we can't have that...we need to promote violence, promiscuity, and hate...no different than John Lennon...all about peace and love
    So the singer from sublime was as famous as John lennon??? OR singer from sublime and John Lennon were the only two singers to promote peace and love??? By the way date rape isn't about love.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

Yes, the government is knocking off musicians like there's no tomorrow and I am thrilled someone has finally had the gumption to speak out about it. I offer into evidence the recently departed Patti Page, Andy Williams and even Ray Charles. It's becoming an epidemic.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

John Denver's plane was shot down over the Pacific ocean.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    John Denver's plane was shot down over the Pacific ocean.

And Jim Croce's plane was shot down over the swamps in Louisanna

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos View Post
    So the singer from sublime was as famous as John lennon??? OR singer from sublime and John Lennon were the only two singers to promote peace and love??? By the way date rape isn't about love.
    Yeah I mentioned they were equally famous didn't I? Date rape is not a song meant to be taken seriously

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Yes, the government is knocking off musicians like there's no tomorrow and I am thrilled someone has finally had the gumption to speak out about it. I offer into evidence the recently departed Patti Page, Andy Williams and even Ray Charles. It's becoming an epidemic.
    No you're right...the government cares about us all and wants us to live happy lives

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

OP wins a nomination: douchebag post of the month

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    OP wins a nomination: douchebag post of the month
    ad hominem is only used when an individual has been owned and has no argument...have a nice weekend

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Tupac & Biggie I will always question? Just don't understand why? I never will. Not a big Rap fan... but honestly... they were the best.

Kermit

I wonder what the Government slipped into Cass Elliot's ham sandwich?

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Obama killed Whitney Houston...

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by CountNo_Account View Post
    Obama killed Whitney Houston...
    No, Whitney Houston was a good little American puppet with all her patriotism and self-hatred... she did her best to make Bobby Brown look like a villain

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

And don't forget Buddy Holly, Lynyrd Skynyrd and John Denver.

pronk

There's no doubt that Elvis, John Lennon and Michael Jackson got whacked by some looney g-men.
    Last edited by pronk; 02-16-13 at 11:43 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

pronk thery're after you now!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    And don't forget Buddy Holly, Lynyrd Skynyrd and John Denver.
    I mentioned John Denver in Post #14.

pouyasophy

"I'll be your simple man!"

Lynyd Skynyrd classic!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

op care to give us your take on the following in your first post?

lennon - was mark david chapman a secret government agent? he most certainly shot lennon
    marley - did he not die from melanoma?
    cobain - how is the govt involved in a suicide?
    bradley nowell - aside from the war on drugs nonsense how would the govt be involved in his OD?
    mike jackson - was his doctor working for the fbi/cia?

op who's next? mccartney? eminem? billie joe? who? WHO!?

Kermit

The Government also crashed the Titanic into that iceberg.

pronk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The Government also crashed the Titanic into that iceberg.
    Kermit, your mind is wandering again, focus pal, focus.
    I'm going to add Marilyn Monroe to this list.

pronk

No you're right...the government cares about us all and wants us to live happy lives
    Maybe you should refresh his memory little bit: ask him who whacked Vincent Foster and Secretary Ron Brown.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

John Lennon and Tupac were silenced .............

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The President Who Told The TRUTH - JFK

Produced by NufffRespect

This vid contains one of the most awesome, inspiring and truthful speeches ever given by a president. This very speech must have caused a lot of panic among the higher echelons of the elite. Kennedy had been in office for only 3 months and he was already taking unprecedented steps to empower ordinary people. Kennedy did more for civil rights than any other president since Abraham Lincoln. Kennedy was a big supporter of the constitution, he was against the tyranny of big government. He wanted to withdraw US troops from Vietnam. He wanted to abolish the CIA and Federal Reserve, and he warned us of criminal elements within the establishment who wanted to cease an opportunity to restrict peoples freedoms. He urged the press to be more open and to fulfill its obligation to inform the American people about pertinent facts. And on top of that he spoke openly and candidly about the dangers of secret societies and their influence over the way government works. So is it any wonder that he was dramatically silenced only two years after making this epic speech?

Here is a full transcript of the "President And The Press" speech:
    http://www.jfklibrary.org/Historical+......

For this video I have included the main parts of JFK's speech, where he warns us about the dangers of secret societies.

It seems that Kennedy wanted to blow the whistle when he found out about the true scale of corruption within the establishment and how freemasonry and other secret societies play an integral part in this corrupt agenda. It also seems that Kennedy wanted to speak out about the closed and secretive nature of organisations like the freemasons, especially at the higher levels. And it is only when a freemason reaches the higher levels that he can gain a fuller understanding of the kind of organisation he is part of. Freemasonry also has its own set of rules, oaths, allegiances and rituals that are considered higher in importance than the ordinary code of conduct that we ordinary people live by. And the higher up you go in freemasonry, the more strange and daring the initiation rituals become; this is a hallmark of the way criminal gangs operate. Remember, just because someone wears a suit and a tie, that doesnt necessarily make them a better person than the mugger in the alley with the baseball bat.

I find it very curious that some people compare Obama with Kennedy, as if they are both one and the same. But you only have to look at the people that Obama has recruited to work alongside him to realise where he's coming from. Employing Zbigniew Brzezinski as his Chief Foreign Policy advisor is just one example. Then on top of that, Obama admits to being a globalist and he has publically admitted to attending a CFR meeting where he gave a speech. But what makes me feel most uncomfortable is the way that Obama stuttered and lied about the significance of his speech at the CFR. When question about his CFR involvement, Obama said: "I dont know if I'm an official member." - He wants us to believe that the CFR would allow someone to attend their meeting and give a speech, and yet not even discuss the issue of membership. You're either a member of something or you're not, so the word "official" is an irrelevant filler word. If he doesn't know that he's a member then that could only mean that he is not a member - in which case, why didn't he just say: "I am not a member, although I did speak there once?" Why not just be open and honest about it instead of stuttering and lying in an attempt to downplay the significance of it?

JFK's assassination was probably executed by CIA resources developed in the anti-Castro campaign that Kennedy was cancelling, and redirected against the internal threat, Kennedy. The investigation which followed the assassination was overseen and directed by Freemasons, who could influence the selection of the rest of the investigative team and effectively control the results.

The JFK assassination appears to have been part a campaign of assassinations against a generation of leaders who posed challenges to the entrenched power structure. The death toll included John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. Viewed as a whole, one is driven to the conclusion that anyone advocating or supporting serious social reforms will not be tolerated in a leadership position.
    NufffRespect
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 02-17-13 at 11:16 PM.

12 Last